Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

^ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† YUpp! My bad...I don't think Ishita would fight back against any one of them...except clearly Raman...she's not dealing with his BS πŸ˜†

waise did u notice.. ishita rejected the bracelet he gave her at cafe..bt still when both left,table pe bracelet ka box nahi tha..😲..so ishita took it?πŸ˜†... tht wud giv another signal to Ishita's mom as she already saw he givin to Ishu..πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

waise did u notice.. ishita rejected the bracelet he gave her at cafe..bt still when both left,table pe bracelet ka box nahi tha..😲..so ishita took it?πŸ˜†... tht wud giv another signal to Ishita's mom as she already saw he givin to Ishu..πŸ˜†

She rejected it initially...but I think when Raman said that he would give it to her regardless, if not there then at her house, I think she figured it was pointless trying to not accept and stuck it in her bag... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Her mom will definitely end up asking her about the bracelet I think...because I don't see Ishita wearing it voluntarily...

When Raman initially noticed that the other bracelet was broken, I thought he would knock on Ishita's dooor to give it back to her and was eagerly waiting for the fireworks...and Ishita's mom to flip πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

She rejected it initially...but I think when Raman said that he would give it to her regardless, if not there then at her house, I think she figured it was pointless trying to not accept and stuck it in her bag... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Her mom will definitely end up asking her about the bracelet I think...because I don't see Ishita wearing it voluntarily...

When Raman initially noticed that the other bracelet was broken, I thought he would knock on Ishita's dooor to give it back to her and was eagerly waiting for the fireworks...and Ishita's mom to flip πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh teriii...same pinch AGAIN...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Same! I really liked her with Preet, and felt really bad for her but :( I did like Preet and Meher though so not too many complaintsπŸ˜†

Ohwow...that's super dramatic, but actually really possible too! That makes sense that there would be alove triangle, and yeah, something about Romy is just so off...he's not going to be a pleasant character to deal with in the show =/ I just hope they don't do someting stupid like have Mihika and Romy fall in love in the end...Romy's a jerk...

I also don't hope that what you're predicting comes trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think if they stuck to a simple and seet story without crazy heavy duty drama, this show could really really do well...

i really hpe what i predict doesn't come true at all...but then romy freak is giving me all the vibes and this guy has eyes for ladies Tooh...didn't you see how disgustingly he and his shameless friends looking at those ladies Tooh who came for jagrata... and also we did see how mihika smash the head of that creep in the station when he puts his hand on her Tooh...i just put 2 and 2 together...

i hope what i predict never never comes true at all...i want mihir-mihika wedding to happen
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@Mages..thtsy i thought Mihika ws meant for Raman's younger bro..yeh Mihir toh ekdum out of the blue aa gaya...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

@Mages..thtsy i thought Mihika ws meant for Raman's younger bro..yeh Mihir toh ekdum out of the blue aa gaya...πŸ˜†

that creep doesn't deserve mihika...😑
i was all set when i saw mihika...she is definitely for mihir...
RSA-Mihika has a great chemistry...very sweet...
and also l love the friendship b/w raman-mihir...
i think mihir-raman are cousins...😳
or maybe he is shagun's(raman's ex-wife)bro...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
u knw na esp in EK shows creepos ends up hvin good gals...

nywz i personally liked Mihir-Mihika though..bt EK show hai KUCH bhi ho sakta hai...
Mages thumbnail

u knw na esp in EK shows creepos ends up hvin good gals...

nywz i personally liked Mihir-Mihika though..bt EK show hai KUCH bhi ho sakta hai...

i know yaar...and we all are mentally prepared for the future...😭😑
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
and the irony is evn after expecting crap twists n turns in future,v react lik v never expected when those expected crap twists happen FOR REAL..πŸ˜†
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail

and the irony is evn after expecting crap twists n turns in future,v react lik v never expected when those expected crap twists happen FOR REAL..πŸ˜†

exactly...πŸ˜†
but she makes amazing couples...one just glued into her couples...😳
she has a long history of legendary couples...