Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

EK started the trend yaar...than everyone copied her style...πŸ˜†

i knw evry PH say "our show is unique" when their shw is abt to start n yet they endup copying EK by the time half of the show is done...πŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good post dear..I knw both will bring ishita and raman together..

Waiting fr tomorrow epii
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

They are definitely going to bring ishita- Raman together. may be there will be some issues like one of their parents not accepting their relationship and Ishita-Raman may work together to convince them. Or Ishita-Raman will be given responsibility of Mihir-Mihika marriage πŸ˜› This way Ishita-Raman can start to understand each other 😊

@Bold: Thaat would be suppper cute and it would make sense too be...cause it's not like the families will probably agree right away...

I'm so excited for these Punjabi/South-Indian weddings that are going to happenπŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Mihir SHOULD hv been younger bro of Raman...coz double mazaa hote coz Mrs bhalla hates south indians..bt look at destiny her both bahus would hv been south indians...πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i know she played Ashlesha in KDMHMD who was in love with preet played by sushant(prem's younger brother)...her real name is also mihika...i really loved mihika's chemistry with sushant in KDMHMD...till they made her negative...

this love story is not going to be easy...i think raman's sister might also fall in love with mihir...yes mihika-mihir will be cupids to bring Ishra closer...everything looks rosy in this love story till romy creates a storm in this love story in form of revenge on mihika...

i think there is a love triangle b/w mihir-mihika and raman's sister...

i hope what i am predicting doesn't come true...i want mihir-mihika to be together always...they have a very good chemistry...i hope the marriage happens as per plan by mihir-mihika...

i don't have good vibes for raman's younger brother romy...

Same! I really liked her with Preet, and felt really bad for her but :( I did like Preet and Meher though so not too many complaintsπŸ˜†

Ohwow...that's super dramatic, but actually really possible too! That makes sense that there would be alove triangle, and yeah, something about Romy is just so off...he's not going to be a pleasant character to deal with in the show =/ I just hope they don't do someting stupid like have Mihika and Romy fall in love in the end...Romy's a jerk...

I also don't hope that what you're predicting comes trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think if they stuck to a simple and seet story without crazy heavy duty drama, this show could really really do well...
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Naina...gr8 minds nahi EK soaps fans minds think alike..πŸ˜†

kitne dekhe kitne chode of her shows...πŸ˜†

bt i must say she will do "uniqueness" in the initial 6-7 months and then its all "old wine in a new bottle" format for her,nt jst her evry PH ka kahani hai..πŸ˜†

That's really just why we have to hope the show doesn't run forever!πŸ˜‰ But honestly, the 11 PM shows do...and I think they don't except crazy high TRPs anyways, and so they let them be for a while. The one other show I followed pretty religiously was Maryada, and that was an 11 PM time slot, and they could have ended it months earlier but added unnecessary twists for a while and dragged it...
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Mihir SHOULD hv been younger bro of Raman...coz double mazaa hote coz Mrs bhalla hates south indians..bt look at destiny her both bahus would hv been south indians...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 Especially because Ishita tries to calm down the moms, but I don't see Mihika ever doing that...Anything that Raman's mom said, Ishita would fight back in secondsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
for me,11pm slot = KTH[till Rajeev ws there]...so after so many years its NOW i'm seein a 11pm slot show..n co-incidentally again its an EK show..πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

🀣🀣🀣 Especially because Ishita tries to calm down the moms, but I don't see Mihika ever doing that...Anything that Raman's mom said, Ishita would fight back in secondsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u meant Mihika rite?πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
^ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† YUpp! My bad...I don't think Ishita would fight back against any one of them...except clearly Raman...she's not dealing with his BS πŸ˜†