..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Damn, I'm sure these two are going to have some important role in bringing Ishita and Raman together...What do you guys think will happen with them/how will they help our lead couple? I'm thinking they might be the ones to suggest that Ishita and Raman get married or whatever when Raman's ex-wife comes into the picture wanting custody of Ruhi...

(On a side note, the actress who plays Mihika...I was so nervous she would be an evil character like she was in Kis Desh, so I'm super happy to see that she most likely isn't! πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the moment it was shown that mihir has someone special in his life i knew it was going to be mihikaπŸ˜†
mihir said "agar ishita nd raman mil jayen to hum dono ki shaadi pakka ho jayegi"...i think to getting mihika nd mihir together will play cupid for ishita nd raman after their initial MUs and these two will be the go to people for the leads
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i NEVER thought abt this connection in the 1st place..i thought Mihika ws for Raman's younger bro..πŸ˜†

also goin by typical EKish way,i wnt be surprised if Raman's mom chooses Mihika for Raman..πŸ˜†

EK serial hai KUCH BHI ho sakta hai-moral of the story..πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

the moment it was shown that mihir has someone special in his life i knew it was going to be mihikaπŸ˜†

mihir said "agar ishita nd raman mil jayen to hum dono ki shaadi pakka ho jayegi"...i think to getting mihika nd mihir together will play cupid for ishita nd raman after their initial MUs and these two will be the go to people for the leads

Yup! I totally agree...Because they had been making it super obvious that she had a boyfriend, from some reason I got it into my head that the boyfriend was Raman's brother, but seeing him buying that bracelet..I was like oh.πŸ˜†

The two were super cute today, so I'm hoping Ekta isn't her usual self and doesn't break these two apart!πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are definitely going to bring ishita- Raman together. may be there will be some issues like one of their parents not accepting their relationship and Ishita-Raman may work together to convince them. Or Ishita-Raman will be given responsibility of Mihir-Mihika marriage πŸ˜› This way Ishita-Raman can start to understand each other 😊
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i NEVER thought abt this connection in the 1st place..i thought Mihika ws for Raman's younger bro..πŸ˜†

also goin by typical EKish way,i wnt be surprised if Raman's mom chooses Mihika for Raman..πŸ˜†

EK serial hai KUCH BHI ho sakta hai-moral of the story..πŸ˜†

Haha I just said that! πŸ˜‰ But great minds think alike? πŸ˜†

But I doubt Raman's mom would choose Mihika just cause she's related to Ishita's mom and she hates that womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're right though, no point in making predictions because EK will throw so many twists and turns that we'll just end up with out hearts broken
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i know she played Ashlesha in KDMHMD who was in love with preet played by sushant(prem's younger brother)...her real name is also mihika...i really loved mihika's chemistry with sushant in KDMHMD...till they made her negative...
this love story is not going to be easy...i think raman's sister might also fall in love with mihir...yes mihika-mihir will be cupids to bring Ishra closer...everything looks rosy in this love story till romy creates a storm in this love story in form of revenge on mihika...

i think there is a love triangle b/w mihir-mihika and raman's sister...

i hope what i am predicting doesn't come true...i want mihir-mihika to be together always...they have a very good chemistry...i hope the marriage happens as per plan by mihir-mihika...

i don't have good vibes for raman's younger brother romy...
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Yup! I totally agree...Because they had been making it super obvious that she had a boyfriend, from some reason I got it into my head that the boyfriend was Raman's brother, but seeing him buying that bracelet..I was like oh.πŸ˜†

The two were super cute today, so I'm hoping Ekta isn't her usual self and doesn't break these two apart!πŸ˜†

i hate when to make OTPs more interesting people destroy the other couples i hope thatvdoesn't happen here
ya i know it was very obvious and very cliche too but i like the two together😳
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Naina...gr8 minds nahi EK soaps fans minds think alike..πŸ˜†

kitne dekhe kitne chode of her shows...πŸ˜†

bt i must say she will do "uniqueness" in the initial 6-7 months and then its all "old wine in a new bottle" format for her,nt jst her evry PH ka kahani hai..πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Naina...gr8 minds nahi EK soaps fans minds think alike..πŸ˜†

kitne dekhe kitne chode of her shows...πŸ˜†

bt i must say she will do "uniqueness" in the initial 6-7 months and then its all "old wine in a new bottle" format for her,nt jst her evry PH ka kahani hai..πŸ˜†

EK started the trend yaar...than everyone copied her style...πŸ˜†