Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
do mums go n ask for salary slip in the office. i mean her daughter(acc to her) just started seeing a man n they are in the start of their relationship. which guy would like his GF's mom coming to the office n ask fr salary slip. common.. n going n telling tht he is my to be SIL -abhi baat utni door tak pahuchi ye kaise pata usko. she should be happy tht her daughter is seeing sum1(acc to her) n really not bother about salary as she already knows tht he is a ceo- salary accha hi hoga. asking for salary slip sounded too money minded to me. her mom only wants to brag about her daughter n her BF earnings. if she was that bothered abt her daughter she would have tried to meet raman with some pretex n tried finding out which type of a person he is. good or bad n if he will keep her daughter happy. but no instead she is bothered about how much he earns which is a type of oficial inf which cannot be asked like this
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

do mums go n ask for salary slip in the office. i mean her daughter(acc to her) just started seeing a man n they are in the start of their relationship. which guy would like his GF's mom coming to the office n ask fr salary slip. common.. n going n telling tht he is my to be SIL -abhi baat utni door tak pahuchi ye kaise pata usko. she should be happy tht her daughter is seeing sum1(acc to her) n really not bother about salary as she already knows tht he is a ceo- salary accha hi hoga. asking for salary slip sounded too money minded to me. her mom only wants to brag about her daughter n her BF earnings. if she was that bothered abt her daughter she would have tried to meet raman with some pretex n tried finding out which type of a person he is. good or bad n if he will keep her daughter happy. but no instead she is bothered about how much he earns which is a type of oficial inf which cannot be asked like this

Very good point. I agree with this.
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Next Shipra ( from BALH ) ...I think its Ekta's obsession !!😆😆

Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 10 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree,amma is veryyy irratating
EverEnigmatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
S, I agree it is so embarrassing and annoying for any girl if Amma pokes their nose without knowing the complete details

Although I understand her curiosity to get her daughter hitched, its better not to jump into any conclusions

Love stories without MU's and that too Ekta serial is too much to ask for
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

Oh hell ... I donno j found it wrong as he will doubt ishitas care for ruhi. But then again ishita will give him back in proper manner but thethe hell they need one

i agree wiht ur too.. @breezy i saw u in bbforum..am standby with popcorn and softdrink😆
@Nikki its nice to see u here too🤗