It is soo Embarrassing !

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I am simply fed up of this kind of Amma now..
She has her own assumptions, which will lead to great deal of MU, first let the love story begin, and then bring in this kind of twists...

Why can't she wait till Ishita declares herself to tell the whole world!🥱🥱🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
though i didn lik Raman hvin MU as per precap..bt in a way its good...coz IF Raman starts likin Ishita and then this MU had happened,then MORE DAMAGE is the result...so MUs before relation gettin startin is anyday better than MUs after the relation is ON..!!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

though i didn lik Raman hvin MU as per precap..bt in a way its good...coz IF Raman starts likin Ishita and then this MU had happened,then MORE DAMAGE is the result...so MUs before relation gettin startin is anyday better than MUs after the relation is ON..!!

Agree with you .MU before relationship is good .Exited to see how Raman reacts n how Ishita make him understand .

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This Amma is so much irritating .
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
yup she has already mess up the whole situation...but i think its good way...otherwise complications will be further up when this issue will raise up by subbu's mother...and creates a mess not with two people but two families...
i am happy that the issue is raise...raman gets to know the truth...i am sure ishu knows how to clear this mess up...she is very calm and composed...

what worries me is raman's reaction...he is too bitter and might speak words in bitter too which might make ishu loose her cool and shouts at him back...but it will be fun to watch when they regret their mistake and leads towards a friendship
BlurredLines thumbnail
i agree amma is really annoying . i know mom wants her to get married to a nice guy but following her getting over excited seeing a guys picture and assuming things . the mu might be interesting to watch but if she were my mom. i would be probably have the worst chance of finding a person i really like because i will feel pressured into finding a partner soon
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its really going to be tough for Ishita. If Raman comes to know Its Ishita's mother , he is probably going to think that Ishita cared for Juhi only to be in his good book to get his money And the Balla-s may insult Ishita if her mother's antics are reveled to them 😔
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh hell ... I donno j found it wrong as he will doubt ishitas care for ruhi. But then again ishita will give him back in proper manner but thethe hell they need one
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i felt sad for amma...poor thing just want to see her daughter getting married...but her MU is going to cause a lot of trouble for ishita
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Typical fekta soap ishita also started interfering n giving advice to raman abt his daughter but can pass it now as a good person seeing ruhi condition n also feeling connected n concerned abt her she might given advice but with out confirming with ishita her mom went to straight raman office lool n one side raman wife coming n one side ishita cousin n raman frd want to marry so all the buildup n drama n preparations going piling up one by one things to ishan come closer n later mrg.watever drama/mu happens before relationship it leads to their relationship😆