Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Palghat?okz...me frm Thiruvananthapuram..๐Ÿ˜Š

Ah i have loads of relatives there..Its a really nice place๐Ÿ˜ณ
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey roggie.. long tym na..???
glad to c u here! are u still watching qh or left???
this show is really nyc! usually i open topic without noticing the TM.. but ur title made me to do so..
i have a doubt, like EK's x shows it has a great start but what if i get addicted to it like qh, then she ruins it.. then what??? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
i mean that gul n EK are in competition na.. thats y.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
nyc to c u here, truly! msng tkf! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

hey roggie.. long tym na..???
glad to c u here! are u still watching qh or left???
this show is really nyc! usually i open topic without noticing the TM.. but ur title made me to do so..
i have a doubt, like EK's x shows it has a great start but what if i get addicted to it like qh, then she ruins it.. then what??? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
i mean that gul n EK are in competition na.. thats y.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
nyc to c u here, truly! msng tkf! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey sweetheart๐Ÿค— Long time no see..I still watch QH on and off to troll and have fun๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah man..This show is good at this point..Am not expecting too much from Ekta though๐Ÿ˜†
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Hey sweetheart๐Ÿค—Long time no see..I still watch QH on and off to troll and have fun๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah man..This show is good at this point..Am not expecting too much from Ekta though๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† trolling is ur weakness n strength at the same tym ๐Ÿ˜†
i have learnt a great lesson from qh, n i left watching also.. i cant trust any other serial now ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

๐Ÿ˜† trolling is ur weakness n strength at the same tym ๐Ÿ˜†
i have learnt a great lesson from qh, n i left watching also.. i cant trust any other serial now ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

I love trolling though๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah never fall in love with an Indian show๐Ÿ˜†
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Oh I know I guess that'll be saved for Monday, him and Ishita having a confrontation, and him accusing her. I just feel bad for Ishita in the middle of all this, she's not being a jerk, and she has no idea what her mom is up to!

Although Ishita's mum's antics are funny, I'm not understanding why she just doesn't ask her daughter instead of jumping to a trillion conclusions...But I guess tha's what mums do! ๐Ÿ˜†

but do mums go n ask for salary slip in the office. i mean her daughter(acc to her) just started seeing a man n they are in the start of their relationship. which guy would like his GF's mom coming to the office n ask fr salary slip. common.. n going n telling tht he is my to be SIL -abhi baat utni door tak pahuchi ye kaise pata usko. she should be happy tht her daughter is seeing sum1(acc to her) n really not bother about salary as she already knows tht he is a ceo- salary accha hi hoga. asking for salary slip sounded too money minded to me. her mom only wants to brag about her daughter n her BF earnings. if she was that bothered abt her daughter she would have tried to meet raman with some pretex n tried finding out which type of a person he is. good or bad n if he will keep her daughter happy. but no instead she is bothered about how much he earns.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

I love trolling though๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah never fall in love with an Indian show๐Ÿ˜†

yeah in that case i sumtymz trust Pak serials!
but this show is really nyc, a fresh concept n story line! lets c how ekta ruins it ๐Ÿ˜†
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naq5

but do mums go n ask for salary slip in the office. i mean her daughter(acc to her) just started seeing a man n they are in the start of their relationship. which guy would like his GF's mom coming to the office n ask fr salary slip. common.. n going n telling tht he is my to be SIL -abhi baat utni door tak pahuchi ye kaise pata usko. she should be happy tht her daughter is seeing sum1(acc to her) n really not bother about salary as she already knows tht he is a ceo- salary accha hi hoga. asking for salary slip sounded too money minded to me. her mom only wants to brag about her daughter n her BF earnings. if she was that bothered abt her daughter she would have tried to meet raman with some pretex n tried finding out which type of a person he is. good or bad n if he will keep her daughter happy. but no instead she is bothered about how much he earns.

Well, it is not uncommon for parents to enquire about the guy's salary... its not about being money-minded but to find out about his financial situation, whether he has a stable income or not. But this is usually done when talks of marriage is being fixed. Here, the amma is way too fast; she is doing all this before confirming whether there really is something between Ishita and Raman and whether they intend to marry. She has just come to some false conclusions all by herself and started doing her crazy investigations. Plus, even if there is something between Ishita and Raman like she thinks, she should first try to find out about Raman and his family before finding about the pay-slip. I wonder what will be her reaction when she comes to know that Raman is Mrs Balla's son.. ๐Ÿ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can i just say this show is totally awesome at the moment? word with u I wasn't that impressed with the promos and watched the the first two epis cos i had nothing better to do๐Ÿ˜† I came across promos randomly and watching show for tp But i must confess i have fallen in love with it๐Ÿ˜† I like it ... South Indians are stereotyped as always which is sorta annoying at times but Ishita's mom is a laugh riot..She is just so good that i wait for her scenes more than anything else๐Ÿ˜† This show is so refreshingly different at this point..Here is hoping EK doesn't ruin it like always after a great start๐Ÿ˜† KNowing its K mata show, is why i dont want to have hopes on show and more over apart QH i dont follow any shows regularly tho kya K mata kar payegi woh lol I know its too much to expect but a girl can dream right?๐Ÿ˜† Oh and Ruhi is adorbs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you too? Me too! ๐Ÿ˜† This is the only show I am making an effort to watch; the lil girl is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜† The Punjabi versus Madrasis bit is funny to watch. Overall, a good start. But knowing how desi soap operas operate, I am sure this period shall only last for a couple of months or so before the show does a complete 180. ๐Ÿ˜†