Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ah i stalk the forum after every epi but i din find your post๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, the show is really good at the moment..Good time pass๐Ÿ˜†

i made it the day after first episode๐Ÿ˜•
yes a good time pass but m trying not to get too addicted lol...you know what happens if i do๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think confrontation ke baad tht goons chedofyin ishita scene might happen and raman savin her..!!n rest is history(thnx to sbs)..๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

ranji i think this is exactly what is gonna happen...
raman will MU ishita and think she is trying to trap him nd give her the "main tum jaisi ladkiyuon ko bahut ache se janta hoon"lecture

Eww..I hope she gives it right back and tells him to STFU๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

i made it the day after first episode๐Ÿ˜•
yes a good time pass but m trying not to get too addicted lol...you know what happens if i do๐Ÿ˜†

Ah i guess i must have missed it๐Ÿ˜† Yeah never get addicted to EK shows๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i think confrontation ke baad tht goons chedofyin ishita scene might happen and raman savin her..!!n rest is history(thnx to sbs)..๐Ÿ˜†

Ah there was a segment? This is so cliched but am looking forward to it๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome๐Ÿ˜Š Am hoping Ishita gives it right back if he insults her..I have had enough seeing doormats on Indian Telly๐Ÿ˜† She is supposed to be a doctor for god's sake..So if he screms at her, i hope she screams right back๐Ÿ˜†

aajkal zamana badal raha hai...seems u missed out certain shows..wahan pe bechare hero kuch kare tab bhi heroine bhashan deti hai aur na karo tab bhi deti hai..๐Ÿ˜†.. poor hero..!!

here i want my heroine to snap back at hero jst lik she did at cafe today..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Ah there was a segment? This is so cliched but am looking forward to it๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I completely forgot about this sbs segment! Ohgood, that makes a lot of sense, so they might hate each other right after the confrontation, but him swooping in and saving her, might make them hate each other a little less ๐Ÿ˜†

We know that it's going to be a gradual, as in super slow, process with these two๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

aajkal zamana badal raha hai...seems u missed out certain shows..wahan pe bechare hero kuch kare tab bhi heroine bhashan deti hai aur na karo tab bhi deti hai..๐Ÿ˜†.. poor hero..!!

here i want my heroine to snap back at hero jst lik she did at cafe today..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol the thing is they never shout when its required..They snap for all the wrong reasons๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Lol the thing is they never shout when its required..They snap for all the wrong reasons๐Ÿ˜†

omg satyavachan...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Oh I completely forgot about this sbs segment! Ohgood, that makes a lot of sense, so they might hate each other right after the confrontation, but him swooping in and saving her, might make them hate each other a little less ๐Ÿ˜†

We know that it's going to be a gradual, as in super slow, process with these two๐Ÿ˜†

This is supposed to be a seasonal right?๐Ÿ˜†