anvesha31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
todays episode was truly fabulous, waiting for tomorrows episode...I think the story is proceeding very fast...may be many twist and turn...never know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

legendary24 thumbnail
Really today's episode was awesome and I loved Ishita and Ruhi's relationship. Really hoping for a twist and turn and the best part was the fighting b/w the families because of Muthu 🀣
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Really liked the episode. Love the Roohi-Ishita-Raman interaction.Somehow roohi-raman look ultra adorable in one frame.Divyanka was very nice in her job as a dentist, very natural.How I wished it wasnt roohi but Raman on the patient's chair πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya episode was nice. Ishita's mom was funny lool.her mom mu tat ishita n raman went out tat scene was adorable n funny too.raman-ruhi-ishita will be nice adorable family as of now.as of now ishita mom n raman mom fighting is funny but later it becomes repetitive n boring tat ve to be taken care.so far show is nice n looking fwd.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
what a mindblowing episode...i am speechless...
i just love the chemistry and relationship b/w ishu-ruhi...its so divine...she is truly the shadow of yashoda maiyaa...❀️

father-daughter duo too is adorable...raman loves his daughter very much😭...its just that he could not forget his wife😑...he struggles to forget her😭...and ruhi looking exactly like her mother...worsen things even more😭...it looks like raman truly love his wife deeply and was a very faithful husband...can't wait to watch how his past unfold...

i am very sure that ishu will break the gap b/w father-daughter duo...

the fight was hilarious b/w the two families becos of muthu...πŸ˜†

last but not least...love the title song of YMH...its picture perfect on Ishra...
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was indeed a very nice episode and ruhi is so cute!!!! I loved it too!!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishita's mom was truly hilarious! I loved her!
Ishita advising Raman after just one encounter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Very nice episode...Seems a bit fast paced...But as long as there is momentum great.
raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the fight scene between the Tamils and the Punjabis over Muthu...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my eyes were only focused with ruhi and dentist..aawwwhh ..what a sweet scene..btw they look good as mom and dad...
ruhi is such a cutie
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

my eyes were only focused with ruhi and dentist..aawwwhh ..what a sweet scene..btw they look good as mom and dad...

ruhi is such a cutie

honestly the scene was beautifully shot and conceptualized...divyanka is so natural there.