RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW Am i ever so in love with this jodi right from the get go!
Both are amazing actors - their eyes do all the talking. They don't even need to speak to each other and their chemistry is already apparent.

I loved a comment by another member on this forum saying that the two don't even need to be in the same room and even before they met their chemistry is so strong.

I can only imagine how amazing they will be when they interact and am eagerly waiting for the eyelocks hehe😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u as I also fell in love with this Jodi right from the beginning and it always made me eager 2 see their interactions and the path leading 2 their union.Apart from the cute little child Ruhi this Jodi got me completely hooked 2 the show.Amazing chemistry btw the actors and what stands out in IshMan is the strong silent passion underneath and this was proved in their first meeting even though their ideologies r as different as chalk and cheese.As u put it they don't need any hand holding or romantic eyelocks as the chemistry btw them is so fabulous.Hoping 2 see their real face to face interactions.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea m also really liking Ishman!! :)
they make a nice couple.
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
being a long long time i have seen such a good jodi in TV becoz of them i am watching this show i love them so much they both r looking good todether i wish is show ki bech mein in dono ki bhi chemistry real life ban jae like gauri and hiten
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya nice jodi. Jodi name is funny .I know their two names r merged but ish man is sounding funny😆 like they r superman,batman,ironman etc.. n ishman 😆
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
completely agree...beautiful chemistry b/w Ishra...
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ishra look so perfect together!!!!
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Ya nice jodi. Jodi name is funny .I know their two names r merged but ish man is sounding funny😆 like they r superman,batman,ironman etc.. n ishman 😆

Its an indian name haha its not pronounced like batman ironman silly. I love IshMan😳
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SO that's their Jodi name? IshMan?
Nice... I liked IshRa too
Any case yes fantastic pick by Ekta. The duo look fantastic together.
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree...they make a good pair..