Star PLus- Urban and Rural India stories

SC-IPK1-Wwisher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Star Plus telecasts two shows SC and Yeh hai mohabattein.

While SC depicts small town India, Yeh hai mohabattein ( first Ep. 3rd Dec, 2013) depicts more of Urban India.
In YHM, Raman is a divorced Dad and CEO of a large company, while Ishita is a dentist. The story is about a romance between the mean guy Raman (with a cute daughter) and the sweet gal Ishita. They differ in their principles and come from diverse cultural backgrounds ( Punjabi and Tamil families, and are neighbours ). The viewers get to see a family life in two different cultures. YHM also shows the efforts Moms put in to find a suitable match for their grown ups. So far the story is fast-paced.

YHM is a Ekta kapoor show. I have never seen her shows before and heard that they are saas- bahu types. However, YHM seems different.

I was asked reg. new shows and this message is for those members. I will not be able to reply, since I am traveling. Also, this topic may be closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is a copy of my message I posted at the SC forum. I stopped watching SC a couple of months ago, and know some members there.
I stopped by the YHM forum today. Unfortunately, I will not be active here at this time, held up with tons of work. Sorry about that, will come back later.
You all enjoy this show.
Edited by SC-IPK1-Wwisher - 10 years ago