TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's epi was light bt loveeedd Raman-Ruhi Scene😳😳😳awww Ruhi si too Cute😳n RAman Papa 😳m loving him n Ruhi-Raman scene was emotional felt bad for Ruhi bt now he ll meet wth her Muuttoo😳n Precap😳😳😳i knw Ishiita will set Raman😆😆😆will gve him lecture n Raman is nt tht typ of persn who takes lecture😆so it would b treat to watch them In clicnic😳😳😳Waiting for precap..😳 Guys power off hota hai at YHM tym so i use to watch YHM on internet on my PC 😕😕can anyone tell me the repeating tym of YHM please😊😊😕
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didnt ustand why he went to clinic.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Juhi, she longs for her father's love, the way she asked Ishita to get Muttu ready just like her father is so endearing.
Repeat telecasts at 6 am, 9 am , 1 pm and 5pm ( IST )

@ Malika , he probably took Ruhi to dental clinic
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ruhi-raman scene was so heart-touching...the poor girl longing for her father's love...noone in the family cares for her or even spend time with her except for ishu and muthu...father-daughter duo has excellent chemistry...raman loves his daughter alot...its so evident in his face...but his bitter past is holding it back...
and what can i say abt ishu-ruhi scene...its always divine and beautiful..no words to even difine...ishu-ruhi-muthu scenes was so cute...ishu sew a suit for handsome and cute muthu...