Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aahhh I am always a tv addict (embarrassed)... From Kasamh se and now to BALH, Jodha Akhbar,PKDH.Meri Bhabhi,Ek Mutthi Aasman, Do Dil Bandhe ek dori se, YHM, and my all time favourite IPKKND season one.. :D
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Aahhh I am always a tv addict (embarrassed)... From Kasamh se and now to BALH, Jodha Akhbar,PKDH.Meri Bhabhi,Ek Mutthi Aasman, Do Dil Bandhe ek dori se, YHM, and my all time favourite IPKKND season one.. :D

lol I used to love ipkknd too and loved arhi. the only other show I watch here and there is pyar ka dard but find that not very interesting anymore lol and the same with meri bhabi. I get bored to quick lol
Edited by Aamina2013 - 10 years ago
SimSimmer thumbnail
Yes I agree. Manorama chachi track in PKDH was so much entertaining than this silly Payal track.. I seriously thought he and Payal 2 would've married u know... This Payal is arrogant and mean. As for meri Bhabhi, it is interesting this week. Kunal and Shradha are going to marry-that too infront of Kamini ROFL
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Yes I agree. Manorama chachi track in PKDH was so much entertaining than this silly Payal track.. I seriously thought he and Payal 2 would've married u know... This Payal is arrogant and mean. As for meri Bhabhi, it is interesting this week. Kunal and Shradha are going to marry-that too infront of Kamini ROFL

I know I hate that Payal 1 I really wanted rubal with Payal 2. but the story just seems to be predictable now. Rofl and as for sharddah and kunal I will have to watch that episode only to see kamini's reaction "never mind" ROFLING I haven't watched it in ages.

okay simi it's been nice chatting you. will be back here tomorrow and hope to chat to you again. goodnight
SimSimmer thumbnail
Yeap.. See u 2moro. I ma continue my countdown hehe..
SimSimmer thumbnail
So I have completed my top 10 songs and movies of the year... Let's move to Tv.. // Top ten tv serials of the year 2013//
SimSimmer thumbnail
Numero Diez(10)- Ek Muthi Aasman
SimSimmer thumbnail
Numero Nueve(9)-Ek Boondh Ishq :EBI:
SimSimmer thumbnail
Numero Siete(7)-Devon Ke Dev Mahadev