Ekta loyalist..hater..now back to loving ..Love this show..too much...

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Its wierd...its not even the first week and I have loved this show so much...i know how the story will progress...still i love this show..i know ekta has this stock stuations she will put lead pair thru...still i am luking forward...THAT..and all THAT .. MY FRIENDS... MAKE ME SAY WITH ASSERTION...ki...EKTA MAGIC IS BACK...
Ekta as we knew her..ekta when she started out with KZK and KTH... the ekta we loved for whatever we all loved her for..glam sets..cheesy situations packaged in non stick warmth of sensitivity blanket... Loud side characters..still endearing..YES EKTA U HAVE JUST GOT IT SO RIGHT THIS TIME AND WE LOVE U...

I started out as liking ekta shows for what they were...getting the hate hate..turning them into love frm one side first ..then fire burning both sides..then separation..then digressions.. myriad ones... It was all sane..Her intitial lot was the shows..the only ones audience new..the only soaps that worked and held our attenton span...WE LOVED THEM...

Then the next lot of her shows deteriorated..became more formulaic... and the very people who were EKTA loyalists as an audience..became Ekta haters..as she became repititive and predictable... The she herself put her shows thru an image makeover..nothing worked..ppl rubbished her shows...she was not getting it right... AND NOW

..AND NOW...Comes a cute little show..where we r not gonna see the design of her clothes..yeah.not even notice her make up... we are just gonna be so engrossed in the acting of Divyaanka..(what a sweetheart of an actress..perfect casting for the role..take a bow casting directors...) And Karan Patel...well what can I say..stunningly gnawing his teeth..sinking biting into every bit of his character sketch..giving it more than he got...WOW we got a winner in our hands...and there is an invisible guarentee their acting prowesses and chemistry has promised us already..show will never be dissapointing..as time goes by v r gonna love it more and more AND MORE... ๐Ÿ‘

Thank u makers๐Ÿ‘ So all u agree with me na๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Jay_tapori - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Thank u for saying that..badey dil se likha tha๐Ÿค—
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Thanks for liking.i think we r all .just wishing this show the very best in our hearts ...to do well..very well and catch eyeballs too .. Opposites attract will reach a new level.. on the ekta meter๐Ÿ˜† she is just gonna handle this with so much aplomb.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ the success is clear n visible..all ingredients put in perfect proportion like a masterchef soap creator๐Ÿ˜‰
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Thanks for liking.i think we r all .just wishing this show the very best in our hearts ...to do well..very well and catch eyeballs too .. Opposites attract will reach a new level.. on the ekta meter๐Ÿ˜† she is just gonna handle this with so much aplomb.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ the success is clear n visible..all ingredients put in perfect proportion like a masterchef soap creator๐Ÿ˜‰

yes..๐Ÿ˜Š
raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EK comes up with shows like this rarely these days... but this is one of those rare occasions and m happy to be a part of the fan club...loved Ek's pairs of Prerna-rishabh Bajaj, Jai-bani... and I see a lot of potential in Ishra as well...
The more m watching , the more m liking it...
226079 thumbnail
Very nice post, defo agree with you!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
agree with you...EK really brought a very heart touching concept this time round...Divan chemistry and performance is top notch...a perfect casting...bow to the casting done by EK...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show has started off well and lead actors are good!.. Really good chemistry they have!.. I just love ishita/ divyanka and Raman has such a good voice that I really really liked it a lot!.. Perfect choice for the lead roles!.. Nice post!
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I just wanted to applaud you for your avi. So glad to see other KMH fans after ages. ๐Ÿ˜Š
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Awesome post.
I am really surprised ekta brought a such a nice show.The casting of lead is so perfect.Hardly 6 episodes without no romantic scenes.I am loving Ishita n Raman jodi.But the best part of the show according to me is Ruhi.She is dam cute n her acting is so natural .

I really applaud ekta for bringing this show. I feel it would do wonders if given prime time slot .

I like all the ekta show jodi .Especially Kavya N Anjali,Arjun N Arohi , Kashish N Sujal, Angand N Kirpa, Anurang N Prerna ,Mr.Bajaj N Prerna, Mukti N Prem,Ram N Priya,Jai N Bani .But the ekta jodi I love a lot is Prem n Heer .
Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago