Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
idiot girl ,dumb girl (as per many views) go for it , file a case .It is not strange we as regressive society always blame woman in every crime against woman, in Armaan style she should be stay in her Aukaat or else Armaan can repair her by beating (if it is true by assuming on her statement) on her face. Show an example without bothering consequence. Face it .
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: payelsonafan

if sofia file case against aarman then the whole show  will come under scanner...,kushal and aarman both will go behind the bars as well as the producer of BB...

You're right..Both Kushal & Armaan would be in trouble along with Sofia herself as she pushed Armaan during a fight and we all saw it on National TV..
Anwar_Moh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I very much doubt it Kushal and Gauhar would have told her to go to the Police but if they did and action was taken against Armaan (Long shot) than like many have mentioned Kushal would also be in trouble as Law is based upon precedent and intent and there seemed more intent when Kushal hit Andy than Armaan hitting Sofia.

If Gaushal did advise her to do this they are the the biggest idiots and hypocrites in the house.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i hope she has someone who really cares for her advise her on what to do..someone with her best interest at heart as opposed to people with their own agendas..

but then again if she's doing this all for media attention and drama, then yeah its all good.. for some free entertainment for everyone
Edited by AlayneStone - 10 years ago
nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this girl is dumber than i thought. but on a side note. what is BB doing this season?? sleeping? this season has been the worst in terms of rule breaking and earlier BB used to reprimand himself for physical violence but now one has to complain then only he will take action. like if andy hadn't complained, BB wudnt have taken action against Kushal, am sure. They r leaving everything for saturdays & for Salman to reprimand them & bear the brunt of all fan abuses. ðŸ¤¢
girlie_giggles thumbnail
That's right...Poor Salman is bearing the brunt...it's always left to him to reprimand people and then their supporters hurls abuses at him..
No wonder he said last week as well - mera Kam hai, isliye main idhar noon, whether I like it or not..
Edited by girlie_giggles - 10 years ago
StanMax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cut her some slack, folks.  She forgot her sleeping pills at BB house and probably not sleeping well yet.

She will get over it once she goes back her " I am the most beautiful women in this world" mode!
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: StanMax

Cut her some slack, folks.  She forgot her sleeping pills at BB house and probably not sleeping well yet.

She will get over it once she goes back her " I am the most beautiful women in this world" mode!

Probably, yes...
girlie_giggles thumbnail
As per her latest interview, Kushal and Gauhar had told her what an FIR is as she'd never heard of that before. 
She says Gauhar and Kushal will be her witnesses for this case. 

They seems to have done a lot of planning before her eviction.

In yesterday's episode I was shocked to see how Gauhar and Kushal were being friendly and joking with Armaan after doing this much..
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana797

I saw khushal telling her go to media talk about this Guy now she is saying they told her to go to police may be .But they are ruining their career with her.

I noticed that too... He was instigating her against Armaan...He ruined his career by talking lot of illogical talk thinking of getting publicity...now gave wrong advice to Sofia too...shows his personality...and Sofia too...for listening everybody and not using her brains