Divan Chemistry Is Just Amazing...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...EK has done it once again...Divan chemistry in the last scenes were epic...it was so beautiful and unique...my heart skips a beat when they both play block your way...block my way at the stairs...i know there is more memorable scene to come...but this scenes steals the cake for me...it was so soothing...a very silent yet a deep and passionate chemistry is visible...
then their personality talk...raman says that their ideals never match...then ishita gives a stern look and just goes away...her eyes speaks volume in that scene...how much she dislike raman's attitude...

and the precap is also cute and sweet...😳

their nhok-jhok is going to be fun to watch...its going to be hilarious as well a beautiful deep...matured understanding will bloom b/w them...of course our Ruhi-Muthu will be the cupid...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"a very silent yet a deep and passionate chemistry is visible"

Agree with u there... These two are going to be a treat to watch!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sofna

"a very silent yet a deep and passionate chemistry is visible"

Agree with u there... These two are going to be a treat to watch!

can't wait for more memorable scenes...😳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh is it ekzz.then no doubt viewers will be enlightened about chemistry lool.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

<font color="#FF0000">"a very silent yet a deep and passionate chemistry is visible"

<font color="#000000">Agree with u there... These two are going to be a treat to watch!</font>
</font>

treat for me to see u here...how u doing dear...have u given up on the other baddie hero sof...always yes divan an chem was rocking...I agree with the quote 😃
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Te chemistry is rally ery very good.
I love it
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i loved their chemistry..
waiting to see more and more scenes of DiVan...
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written 👏.The last scene stood out 4 me in yesterday's episode.Wow!I was bowled over by their fabulous chemistry.Well executed scene with their different personalities and views coming into conflict.Raman who thinks money is everything and emotions and relationships don't have any meaning in his life and the very face of his own daughter who he avoids as it reminds him of his painful past which has made him lose trust over relationships and Ishika who values relationship and love more than anything else and their path towards love,trust and marriage will be a treat 2 watch.The precap was amazing and Divyanka was looking beautiful.They just rock and hoping 2 see more scenes of them.
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just started to watch this series... All the best and yes waiting to watch their chemistry.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post and I completely agree with you 😳