avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,
Saw a tweet from @Tellydiva, saying that BB Pakistan team has reached Lonavala. They are learning all stuff related to running show.

Any ideas on when this will start, and who they'll cast? I'd like to see so many of our drama people in the show, but am doubtful that they will participate. Ie, Faisal Q, Fahad, Fawad, Mahira, Sanam, Saba. They are all private people, wouldn't want thier lives in air for 90 days.

What do you think? Please share your inputs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What? I've never heard of this. 🤔
My mum would be happy to hear about this
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
@ChhotaBoss Bigg Boss Pakistan team in lonavala

Any Pakistani's here? Some news...

@Tellydiva does it mean bigboss pakistan mein shuru hone wala hai?

@anshu101 yes soon

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha I remember when we had a topic on this forum of the celebrities we would like to see in the Pakistani Bigg Boss. Here it is:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3324031
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's a pretty old news.. and yes they would have BB in Pakistan.. I think they finalized on Mathira too I got to know when I visited Pak in October.. I wouldn't mind watching it 😆 but they should name is big brother: Pakistan not Bigg Boss.. and why are they in Lonavala to learn about it? Bigg Boss follows the format of Big brother so why not learn from big brother 😕
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually started a topic last year that if there was a bigg boss pakistan who do you think the contestants would be
And surprise surprise wether it's a rumour or true they are thinking of making a bigg boss pakistan
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
I would like to see Faisal, Fahad, Mahira, Sanam, Saba, and even one or two models. But, I don't know if these stars will want to come on.
There was rumor of Meera coming in Bigg Boss, and even Huma. But, I think Veena and I forget his name, the tv host...we're the ones that came on in the same season.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I honestly think it would be quite hard to find contestents for this, other than models. Most of our male actors are settled and family men. They have little kids. Others have gone to Bollywood. This show is pretty long and controversial. And the ladies, lots of them are also married and with kids. Some don't even sign dramas cause they won't be able to give enough time to family. And the younger league. They're always so busy, they do quite a lot of shows.
avidwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I honestly think it would be quite hard to find contestents for this, other than models. Most of our male actors are settled and family men. They have little kids. Others have gone to Bollywood. This show is pretty long and controversial. And the ladies, lots of them are also married and with kids. Some don't even sign dramas cause they won't be able to give enough time to family. And the younger league. They're always so busy, they do quite a lot of shows.

I agree. This is why I'm wondering who they'll cast. I think the show will be launching soon if the production team is learning from the BB crew in Lonavala.

BB franchise of Kannada, Bengali, etc they have all done well in their respective regions. Lets hope we get to see Pakistan BB soon too.