Epi 108~Jan21Pg143~ MARRIAGE Mangalsutra under Microscope,Ek Baar Phir - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

Madhu what better place to post it, esp when my system dont save anything any more๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
seema knows how crazy prem is about "anything" on the sand, beaches, oceans, water,
in short N-A-T-U-R-E, and in your language madhu, 5 elements ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
this one specially

Awesome DIDU
We share in common ..me love the nature , missing my native place in Andhra where once it was rich in heritage and festival feast all the time of whole clan of families like more than 10 ..missing the greenery shore of Godavari and what can I say your pic..sure said more to it..lovely coincidence..miss my DAD now..but your journey of thousand miles said my dad's words...love you dad ..and love you PREM DIDU a lot..

THANK you for bringing up the wonderful memories of child hood of fire of wood in morning,new dresses all three days..feast at different relatives places in rotation..long to explain stretchy...good good old memories.
In vacations when in native place called near to river Godavari banks..and of all surrounded temples..and all fresh breeze, greenery of coconut and sugarcane and banana fields with grass of paddy HMHMHMHM tempting..felt the five .
Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
free to use

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

EPISODE 102, Mon Jan 13 2014
Title: Kalindi Day ... All the Way ... Yaaay!!!!
Well today's episode was so intense, so action filled, so blood curling, all emotions flared up so strong, so powerful, be that Ajju kalindi anjali and last but not the least ASTHA AND SHLOK, one man fighting against 4 women.
Except this time shlok and anjali the bad mother on same side of the mahabharat? Bcoz both have same purpose in mind, same fear in mind, the monster called Niranjan Agnihotri. His reputation, his aan baan maan shaan is all mother-beta care about, beta out of sheer respect for baba, mother out of sheer fear for her hitler husband.
Kalindi, hats off to you! My kind of mother, my kind of wife and DIL. Needless to say Best mother in law AS WELL.
Kalindi knows her SIL shlok is one heck of a domestic violence creator instigator. Her index finger attacking his ego, arrogance, at his baba's izzat, all rolled in one, and totally unbearable for shlok ... how dare she talking to ME like this?
Shlok doesn't give 2 hoots about the law of the land, practically runs his car over to Kalindi and ajju (no pics yet). The camera focussed on his eyes while forcibly seating astha in his car. It's clear he will cross lakshman rekha 100 times over to save baba's so-called izzat reputation and he does, bcoz he knows sabko apni jaan pyaari hoti hai.
Even goes to the extent of cuffing astha's hand as if to suggest that she is his wife for life. Time will tell, several weeks for that matter, kaun kitne paani mein hai? Whose palada (balance?) is heavier, astha or shlok?
Hum tum ek jail mein band hain, aur chaabi kho jaaye? The alert and presence of mind of shlok tells him right in front of the inspector to vanish the key to the cuffs, the key to end his problems he is currently facing right in his own house??
But brief precap shows astha and varad looking at each other with shock, guilt, mixed feelings? Astha already out of the jail, out of the jail of agni wrath for now any way, having to answer the reporters, having to answer the society?
W&W as always
my 5c!

Awesome Post Prem

You are correct in telling

Kalindi, hats off to you! My kind of mother, my kind of wife and DIL. Needless to say Best mother in law AS WELL.

I also like Astha's mother Kalindi very much.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome Creations Sarita
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

https://i.imgur.com/gMC7tzF.jpg
Snehal Oh my my brilliant

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
sarita i have to write something special about your avis for yest's epi bcoz my pov on pg 111 is FOR THE SAME EPI.
Will rewrite my pov using your avis bcoz my text DOES NOT show pics or sigs or avis relating to it. As u will see, the pics are from previous week๐Ÿ˜ญ
radev24 thumbnail

Mad-Hu๐Ÿ˜‰, you already know but for the benefit of others๐Ÿ˜†, Makar Sankranti is celebrated more around b'bay area it seems that I am from, esp kite flying more among gujjus.
Kites graphics
If anyone interested, this link is awesome and speaks of significance and meaning of Makar Sankranti.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makar_Sankranti
Seema / Sarada remember? Movie: Bhabhi (vahini๐Ÿ˜†)
chali chali re patang meri chali re
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOPkIpYEWlA[/YOUTUBE]

radev24 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaiS

Awesome Post Prem

You are correct in telling

I also like Astha's mother Kalindi very much.

Thanks Sarada! Also the forum opinion seems unanimous about Tigress Kalindi and somehow I still cant forget the index finger unshaken, pointing at shlok, awesome brilliant CVs!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@sarita now is the good time to use your dhaansoo avis

Shlok had aag in his eyes, fierce khoon blood in his eyes when he practically ranhis car over kalindi ajju. Well somebody said and me saying he was actually praying that they will move over bcoz jaan sabko pyari hoti hai, and of course they did.
The hathkadi scene right in front of the inspector, and his nautanki that this is btw miya biwi, just some unimportant argument, clever that shlok. He knew the gravity of the situation and knows how to turn it in his favor too. And since he knows every nook and corner of his house, no mai ka baap inspector or his aides going to find the key to the cuffs, the way he made it disappear
Not seen today's epi but read at Avi AT that astha's response to the reporters was very smart, as already predicted by this crazy gal prem๐Ÿ˜†
@sarita, me speechless esp about these avis, masterpiece, to be framed in my heart for ever as I already have.

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Sarada! Also the forum opinion seems unanimous about Tigress Kalindi and somehow I still cant forget the index finger unshaken, pointing at shlok, awesome brilliant CVs!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@sarita now is the good time to use your dhaansoo avis

Shlok had aag in his eyes, fierce khoon blood in his eyes when he practically ranhis car over kalindi ajju. Well somebody said and me saying he was actually praying that they will move over bcoz jaan sabko pyari hoti hai, and of course they did.
The hathkadi scene right in front of the inspector, and his nautanki that this is btw miya biwi, just some unimportant argument, clever that shlok. He knew the gravity of the situation and knows how to turn it in his favor too. And since he knows every nook and corner of his house, no mai ka baap inspector or his aides going to find the key to the cuffs, the way he made it disappear
Not seen today's epi but read at Avi AT that astha's response to the reporters was very smart, as already predicted by this crazy gal prem๐Ÿ˜†
@sarita, me speechless esp about these avis, masterpiece, to be framed in my heart for ever as I already have.

thanks prem