Epi 108~Jan21Pg143~ MARRIAGE Mangalsutra under Microscope,Ek Baar Phir - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

devina muah, what will i do without you!

Good job

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

madhu "BEINTEHAA NAFRAT" means "I hate you to no end, endless hatred". Which means even though not seen epi or WU, yest precap basis, since shlok dont even know how to say no to God-baba, will bring astha back home alright, but this time the hatred in puna pagalkhana will be in double dosage towards astha IMO, esp since astha may not love him any more either. How can she? The genuine golden diamond rings and 2 fingers of shlok pointed at her to get the heck out of agni mansion, is more than her swabhimaan can take it.๐Ÿ˜ก

I pulled out this way of meaning from yours and Glist.thank you prem...see am at right or not,

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good afternoon

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sarita mindblowing 2 epis together, jungle wala snake, shlok bandaging astha, little spark of love for astha. Trust understanding and hope seem to arise out of symbolic snake, shakti pooja, poisonous thorns. Only to change moments later when astha reads avdhoot's arrest news. Situation changes and feelings change because of it.
EPISODE 98 Tue Jan 7 2014
ASHLOK: New hatred chapter Ek Baar Phir
Fast forward to today and astha dejected going back to maika. The entire ashlok world changes with one magic wand called ego, MU, nafrat, insult, self respect, all rolled in one.
Varad shlok convo was to die for. Big bro told him pointblank how wrong shlok was in deciding jaldbaazi mein and not giving enough thought to the most important relationship. But shlok not only cant take anyone insulting baba, he cant accept the fact that astha insulting him by refusing to listen to baba. How dare astha behave like that with MY baba? Double whammy.
Varad vinayak astha convo was simply amazing. Vinayak's concern and hurt was so genuine when he tells astha, you brought little ray of hope into this otherwise twisted skewed agni house. But Astha is steadfast and wont budge. Parents gave good values not to sacrifice self-respect at any cost, esp when there's no marriage in pati dev's mind/heart.
And now shlok's ego gets even worse of him when astha cuts off his call inspite of ajju asking her not to. But this time ajju, even though you are much more wise and experienced, astha knows shlok better and that he is not calling to apologize. No way jose.
Per precap, remains to be seen what would be the scene like when shlok bows down to baba's request and comes to fetch astha. How are kalindi/avdhoot going to behave? Uncertainties abound.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
my 5c!
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

I pulled out this way of meaning from yours and Glist.thank you prem...see am at right or not,

madhu you got cameraman's eye! Me already used it on avi AT, thats how much got blown away by your analysis. Bhagwan made me "visual" so understand "visible language".
Mindblowing and will post my brief pov on your thread shortly.

radev24 thumbnail
.SajnaVe.

jhakkas superaa siham. For some reason my inbox not saving creations any more๐Ÿ˜• So posting here.

Shlok giving her impression that he is going to be her savior while astha watching and being careful for fear of getting hurt emotionally and her samman-wise.
doodh ka jala to chhaas phoonk phoonk kar hi piyega na ie once burnt twice shy.
looking at astha's zulfein, this song comes to mind, perhaps even applies
to this serial at some point, past now future!
teri zulfon se judaai toh nahin maangi thi
qaid maangi thi rihaai toh nahin maangi thi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqhFiMkBJw4[/YOUTUBE]
teri zulfon se judaai to nahin maangi thi
i haven't asked distance from your hair

qaid maangi thi, rihaai to nahin maangi thi
i wanted the imprisonment
a bond
and not a release

maine kya jurm kiya aap khafaa ho baithe
what crime/fault i did for which you are angry/displeased

pyaar maanga tha khudaai to nahin maangi thi
i wanted love, i haven't asked the godliness

qaid maangi thi...
i wanted the imprisonment/a bond

mera haq tha teri aankhon ki chhalakti mai par
i had the right on the intoxication spilling from your eyes

cheez apni thi parayi to nahin maangi thi
the thing was mine, i haven't asked anything which was not mine

qaid maangi thi...

chahnewalon ko kabhi toone sitam bhi na diya
you haven't even gave a injustice to your lovers

teri mehfil mein ruswaai to nahin maangi thi
in your assembly i haven't asked the disgrace

qaid maangi thi...

dushmani ki thi agar woh bhi nibhata zalim
if you would have done enmity, then that also i will subsist

teri hasrat mein bhalaai to nahin maangi thi
in your longing i haven't asked the welfare

qaid maangi thi...

apne deewane pe itna bhi sitam theek nahin
this much injustice to your lover is not fair

teri ulfat mein buraai to nahin maangi thi
in your affection/love, i haven't asked the badness/evil

qaid maangi thi...
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Sarita mindblowing 2 epis together, jungle wala snake, shlok bandaging astha, little spark of love for astha. Trust understanding and hope seem to arise out of symbolic snake, shakti pooja, poisonous thorns. Only to change moments later when astha reads avdhoot's arrest news. Situation changes and feelings change because of it.
Fast forward to today and astha dejected going back to maika. The entire ashlok world changes with one magic wand called ego, MU, nafrat, insult, self respect, all rolled in one.
Varad shlok convo was to die for. Big bro told him pointblank how wrong shlok was in deciding jaldbaazi mein and not giving enough thought to the most important relationship. But shlok not only cant take anyone insulting baba, he cant accept the fact that astha insulting him by refusing to listen to baba. How dare astha behave like that with MY baba? Double whammy.
Varad vinayak astha convo was simply amazing. Vinayak's concern and hurt was so genuine when he tells astha, you brought little ray of hope into this otherwise twisted skewed agni house. But Astha is steadfast and wont budge. Parents gave good values not to sacrifice self-respect at any cost, esp when there's no marriage in pati dev's mind/heart.
And now shlok's ego gets even worse of him when astha cuts off his call inspite of ajju asking her not to. But this time ajju, even though you are much more wise and experienced, astha knows shlok better and that he is not calling to apologize. No way jose.
Per precap, remains to be seen what would be the scene like when shlok bows down to baba's request and comes to fetch astha. How are kalindi/avdhoot going to behave? Uncertainties abound.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
my 5c!

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

my 5c!

awesome
I loved varad ,,, vinayak and astha convo
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

.SajnaVe.

jhakkas superaa siham. For some reason my inbox not saving creations any more๐Ÿ˜• So posting here.

Shlok giving her impression that he is going to be her savior while astha watching and being careful for fear of getting hurt emotionally and her samman-wise.
doodh ka jala to chhaas phoonk phoonk kar hi piyega na ie once burnt twice shy.
looking at astha's zulfein, this song comes to mind, perhaps even applies
to this serial at some point, past now future!
teri zulfon se judaai toh nahin maangi thi
qaid maangi thi rihaai toh nahin maangi thi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqhFiMkBJw4[/YOUTUBE]
teri zulfon se judaai to nahin maangi thi
i haven't asked distance from your hair

qaid maangi thi, rihaai to nahin maangi thi
i wanted the imprisonment
a bond
and not a release

maine kya jurm kiya aap khafaa ho baithe
what crime/fault i did for which you are angry/displeased

pyaar maanga tha khudaai to nahin maangi thi