Epi 108~Jan21Pg143~ MARRIAGE Mangalsutra under Microscope,Ek Baar Phir - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 96 Fri Jan 3 2014
Title: ASHLOK: MU / ego / hatred raises its ugly head Ek Baar Phir
I am even more puzzled about this weird agni family than ever before.
Before I go any further, what's this anjali made of? Yes she is totally under hitler's control and can read his body language like the back of her hand. But that dont mean she can conveniently assume that astha knows about her FIL's BD. Not just that, she even goes a step further and blames astha bcoz NA was humiliated at the party? Ulta chor kotwal ko daante? ie guilty person accusing the innocent?
Okay so yest there was a demand of 2 gifts from hitler to anjali. One was delivered and the 2nd is perhaps having ashlok at his BD today.
Except cvs make sure that dont happen bcoz MU raises its ugly head and astha refuses to believe that shlok has nothing to do with her baba's arrest as she's reading the newspaper yest.
]
Shlok tried to convince her that he had nothing to do with baba's arrest.
Astha: One more lie. Your whole life is full of lies.
Astha: I just cant understand how I could fall for a liar like you?
I hate you and dont want to have anything to do with you any more.
Come today, and party is underway and abhay assures sojal that he has everything under control by having the guests humiliate hitler when baba learns on only shlok's return that astha is at her parents.
Ab kya tha? The robotic anjali "reads" abusive hubby's body language and shlok watches her walking up to the door to kirloskars and knows only too well that another showdown will happen at avdhoot's and will find out what astha is up to.
Next, to save hitler's face, anjali has already arranged the oath ceremony with holy water for astha. Take a pick, sasural or maika and wont even let kalindi interfere. Its between me and my bahu, says anjali to kalindi, you shut up (not verbally of course).
All faces shocked from ajju to avdhoot to kalindi to astha when she learns that today is the BD of wonderful helpful kindest FIL and the "sanskari" astha even lacks the common decency to thank ond baba who saved her baba from jail life.
Camera freezes when astha visibly refuses to agree to anjali's horrendous demand to practically choose between life and death and never to turn back and look at the "people" who live in this house.
The precap brings old shlok back bcoz his ego cant and wont accept the fact that astha hates him. Even in this arena, shlok demonstrates oneupmanship?
So like every day of the week, the w/e epi ends with a bang too for the viewers to count and wait for monday arrival with bated eyes as to how not just shlok but even astha takes the path of nafrat that so far only shlok was entitled to. Does that mean that aag ab dono taraf baraabar lagi huyi hai? Both love and hate each other simultaneously?
My 5c!
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

radev24 thumbnail
WHY is he so attractive?! It's not fair ...

past 6 am sat here wow
little past brahma muhurat
radev24 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

radev24 thumbnail
sarita you keep killing me every day 👏👏
my avis my avis, kahan kahan ?
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
old ep ki avi chaligi tell me prem
radev24 thumbnail
sarita do you live north india? very cold? Or bombay not cold, me from bombay luve it
radev24 thumbnail
sarita we only doing OLD old epis, bcoz OLD Shlok is back Again and again
from your gallery all old ... as much as possible only avis, pleeej
radev24 thumbnail
make small posts, okay tanku tanku
radev24 thumbnail