Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
SHREL OMG YOU DUG OUT MY OLD POST

EVEN SUNDAY I WAS WORKING AS ELECTION RESULTS WAS A BUSY TIME FOR US
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Prem! And the sangeeth khazana... Wuhooo! Vol 3 already... Yay!
CONGRATULATIONS πŸ‘ ⭐️
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AteCdXvZOZc

Congratulations and Celebrations

[/YOUTUBE]

trimasu, mariana, sumi209, jenny8891, SEMIRA_LOVE, Leo_Panthi, paras99, RedChillie, divyadollar, niru06, kirthiii, anshra-, tharun123, phjs, sunram, zoyadarkrose, devina22, sangita10765, cyrine, aviaanya, shalinikanagu, srilanka123, -Swetha-, chalhov, appy_indy-KD, maya-kk, Vivirti_Suvian2, Rekha-radev, august123, endeavour, Chaudhrytm, KP_Marina, arnavocean6, riddzykhanmalik, ArVi-licious, -Jazz-, anamunir, kop93, hateme2, shivamala, radev2010, -RohanMuskan-, TANVI_SEXY, maia22, LuvStrk-001, Prasai, --Ekta--, Myra.nelly, Neerjaa, sigrid, prc_fan1, sush_avina, seema12345, Aishuuu., SaiS, khemanisarita, Thesaurus, soni595, Charu21, goolab, Urshie, LuvMishalRaheja, Simchocoholic, Pveenat, Shazad786, irinthom.3, mayabharathi, bvs7691, rajsri,aisumalavika, LuvStrk-001, Prasai, sladjana333, rani-lucki, HashiBoo,

Congratulations on your third thread @premu and thank you all for such an awesome support and thank you very much all and @premu too for aliving our stuff whether it is siggie/avi/icons everything thank you so very much for that
Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 10 years ago
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the vol.3 of premdi music ka khazana πŸ‘ β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by deepa1122 - 10 years ago
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

here is a pic for barrish song

Barsaat mai hum tumse mile tum humse mele?
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD GOOLAB YOU REALLY SIZZZLINGGG
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
WHAT A GENIUS IDEA ... TO POST MONDAY WISHES
ALONG WITH YOUR BOMBASTIC SIGS TOO ...
GOOLAB CLASS ACT
WOOHOO

radev24 thumbnail
EPISODE 77 DEC 10 2013
|| MAGICAL MASTI MAUJI MONDAY ||
The Episode starts with Kalindi talking to Ajju about pati pujan. Ajju says don't worry, Shlok is with Astha, he will take good care of us. Kalindi says its not good if Shlok goes against Anjali a lot of times. Avdhoot comes in a bad state. Kalindi and Ajju are shocked to see him and give him support to make him sit down. Kalindi asks what happened. He says all the problems came together, the Bappa is testing me, he says I got my suspension order. They are shocked. He says I have been suspended. He faints. Ajju says call the doctor. Kalindi calls the doctor and asks him to come home urgently.

Astha sees Shlok outside the door. He is happy to see her dressed in a beautiful saree. He smiles seeing her. Astha is upset. He takes her photo in his mobile and asks her to smile. He says you were a modern and educated daughter of the Kirloskars and now you are ready to do my puja, you are looking very beautiful, I wish everyone gets a wife who listens to their husband. He asks her how much do you love me, whats this love, is it a wife's love for me and a daughter's love for her dad. She says enough, today the time is yours, but it will change soon. She moves his hand, he holds her and says oh really. He says I m Shlok Agnihotri. He says I know how to change the time according to me.

Sojal sees Shlok and Astha together. She comes to them and does hmm... Shlok moves back. Shlok says I was asking Astha to come downstairs with me. Sojal says lets go, we all are waiting for you. Shlok says lets go, everyone are waiting. He takes her downstairs holding her hand. Sojal says Shlok is very much romantic and her husband is not at all romantic. She feels sorry for herself. jyoti comes with her husband and greets her parents. Anjali asks jyoti why are you not wearing any jewellery. Abhay's mum says don't scold jyoti, its not her mistake.

Abhay says its my mistake, I have taken all her jewellery and kept them on sale, but don't worry, I will get them back. Shlok asks jyoti to tell him why she did not tell him. He asks Abhay to tell him when he needs money. He says I will give you money, take it and bring her jewellery back. Abhay's mum thanks him and says we would have not done this. Abhay's mum tries to gain sympathy. Anjali makes jyoti wear her gold bangles and necklace. jyoti is tensed. Anjali says lets go now and start the puja. She asks Sojal to do the arrangements and asks everyone to come with her.

Bharat says I don't like all this. Niranjan says your mum told something, do it. Anjali looks at Bharat and he goes to sit in the puja. All the women do their husbands puja and have to wash their feet. Astha does the puja against her will. Shlok smiles.

Everyone start the puja, by doing the tilak of their husbands. They then wash the feet by milk and water. Anjali says now we will drink this water. Astha is shocked. Anjali says what are you seeing, drink it. Astha says its not right. She says this is wrong. Anjali says do the ritual, you have to drink it. Astha says I can't do this, I m sorry. Shlok looks at her. She says we do this only for Lord, not for humans. I can't do this. Astha leaves. Anjali shouts Astha. Shlok says I will see her and goes after her. Astha goes to her room but Shlok stops her midway and says I told you that you have to do what I say, you are not taking me seriously, you don't know what I can do.

Astha says I married you, not sold myself to you. She says I hate your mentality. He says thats your problem. He says see what I will do now. He makes a call and smiles seeing her. Astha is worried. He says you talk. He calls Kalindi. Astha hears Ajju talking about Avdhoot. She gets worried and asks Kalindi what happened to dad. Kalindi says he got suspended from office, so he is much worried. Astha says you take care of him, I will call later. She looks at Shlok angrily. He takes his phone. She cries. Shlok leaves.

Precap:

Astha is about to drink the water and everyone look at her. Astha cries. Astha throws the plate. Anjali looks at her angrily.
EDIT: Above c/p from desi**fo*** site
one link for entire epi 77 mon dec 9, 2013
chalhov

Coolbie

chalhov
LU 9 12 13

Kalindi and Ajju talk of pati pujan mom woried and Ajju placating then thinking Shlok is there to TC of A . avdoot is sick and Ajju and Kalindi are worried and Avdoot got suspension order and he faints they call a doctor. A gets ready and comes out S smiles mockingly and takes her picture asking her to smiles and says his biwi is looking good who loves him whether its for him or for her father.A says today time is yours but tomorrow it may be not he says I am SA and will take time with me

Sojal comes and S acts romantic sojal disturbs them and S says I am asking her to go down and she is not coming both go down and Sojal cribs about Varad. Jyoti and Abhay take blessings Anjili scolds Jyoti for not wearing any jewels her MIL tries to say something but Abay says she but them in bank to take loan S is angry and says take money from me and realize her jewels after drama Anjili removes her jewels for Jyoti to wear and says lets go for puja . Anjili says lets go Varad says he does not like N says your mother said something and Varad goes.Rituals take place A watches others and does S looks mocking and sarcastic as he watches A performing the rituals of pati pujan
S eats and bites her fingers and asks her to do faster and he himself gives her the the arthi plate to do his arthi Vinayak is not happy about all this. S again prompts A who removes the vessel for washing S 's feet all other couples doing A is not at all happy 1st milk then water after that all wipe feet with saree pallu then all pray S sarcastic and mocking looks at reluctant A . anjili says now we will all drink this jal All take the vessal look at husbands and drink A is shocked Anjili says take water A says no this is wrong she says sorry sasubai I cant do this Charanamrit is of God not Human Anjili goes to say then S says Mrs AA I will handle this he asks A to do she refuses S rings up and gives A and hears everything Ajju asking doctor about Avdoot she panics and asks her mother what happened to Baba Kalindi says he is sduspendede she says she will call later. Gives the mobile to S who takes it and goes down and A also goes down very upset and crying after S.

Precap A takes the vessel to drink and takes it to the mouth and as all look on she throws it.

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good Morning Orkut Scraps Graphics and Comments

see u

busy monday

bye

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

I would fly down TODAY with ALL MY US BUDS, esp Goolab who lives right behind Niagara Falls haha, kidding, but NF is right in her backyard as the saying goes cuz she lives in toronto ... how lucky can u get! Yeah went to US side also by Buffalo, not as pretty though ... But during winter NF stays closed thru march i think.
Isn't there a hindi song right in front of NF ... oh gosh cant rememberπŸ˜•
The weather is not letting up .. cant even drive half a mile around the corner to buy important grocery and Rx, the icy patchy roads are hazardous, your car can spin around w/o doing anything, w/o even hitting the break dallas is known for this inspite of City taking precautions .. will stay this way another 2 days but temps will still be in the 20s ... grrr
posting the link again for VOL 3, lot of members still may not know .. here goes
Hey Madhu transferring this entire post over there bcoz I really should not post beyond pg 150, and we already on 151πŸ˜›
HAVE A Q TO ASK YOU ... later today hopefully ...

radev24 thumbnail

-IPK-EBF-

The middle wala is new i notice, coz for the last one i had even posted a song from 80s "Koshish" where main cast is deaf and mute, and a third older actor is blind ... aaamaaazing movie it was. The song actually made me cry, the harsh reality ...
MY Sanjeev Kumar, great Jaya Bhaduri jo the uss movie mein ... oh my !! πŸ‘β­οΈ dont recall if you checked it out, pm kiya tha, could be somewhere btw pg 140-151 haha ..
~~ Harsha In One word ~~
⭐️⭐️ M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G πŸ‘πŸ‘