Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[QU
arrey apun nahi hai twiiter per bhidu 😆...

has anybody  from here ever asked Urvashi to visit this thread ?

Lol get a twitter and connect with her 😆
i agree 👍🏼

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this is a first year with two winners in BB hai na??
Urvashi n aaj ka winner 
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

this is a first year with two winners in BB hai na??

Urvashi n aaj ka winner 

Yes indeed Ek Urvashi 😎 aur ek aaj ka winner 😆

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, go to this poll n vote for our Urva..
The best winner of BB.. It's close between Gauhar n Urva..
Edited by jenny156 - 10 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Guys, go to this poll n vote for our Urva..

The best winner of BB.. It's close between Gauhar n Urva..

Don't worry Gauhar ke PR will do anything to make her win...so why even try 😎
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Don't worry Gauhar ke PR will do anything to make her win...so why even try 😎

See here in the thing, Gauhar will obviously win the poll cause she is "'fresh" in everyone's mind, ask this poll a yr later and I can bet half the people who supported her now will vote for the winner of BB8.

However people who vote for urvashi will always vote for her until someone who can really challenge her win comes along. 

It's funny cause yesterday I told her how she was trending on twitter for 3 days when she won, and she was surprised and told me she never knew 😆

Lol Gauhar didn't even trend and those people who claimed that she was are lying. The only thing that trended was #BB7Finale and that to for only like 3-4 hrs. 

Last year uravshi , imam, and BB6 trended for 3 days, 

Urvashi was also listed as the most tweeted about celebrity in the month of jan in india. 

So without all this PR no one would've really supported Gauhar.

Gauhar might have won the show but failed to win the hearts of audiences.
Edited by kls600 - 10 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: kls600

See here in the thing, Gauhar will obviously win the poll cause she is "'fresh" in everyone's mind, ask this poll a yr later and I can bet half the people who supported her now will vote for the winner of BB8.

However people who vote for urvashi will always vote for her until someone who can really challenge her win comes along. 

It's funny cause yesterday I told her how she was trending on twitter for 3 days when she won, and she was surprised and told me she never knew 😆

Lol Gauhar didn't even trend and those people who claimed that she was are lying. The only thing that trended was #BB7Finale and that to for only like 3-4 hrs. 

Urvashi was also listed as the most tweeted about celebrity in the month of jan in india. 

The winner of Bigg boss for this year for me is only urvashi...she won it in jan so technically it happened this year...never wanted so badly anyone to win before...i m not happy with winner this season but looking at the photos or videos of Urvashiwinning makes up for all...i even remember praying god to make her winner this season n not listen to me next season if he wants...i guess i got that exchange offer ...but it was worth it 🥳
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kls600

Agree with you !! And yes Urvashi will always be the best winner of BB.. I have the BB6 finale saved in my lappy.. Was watching it yesterday n saw how her winning moment was so special.. Unlike Gauhar's, I don't need to explain you all know how it was 🥱 .. I guess Gauhar is already forgotten, if not then wait for another week 😛
jenny156 thumbnail
GETGOIN thumbnail
🤣 did PR just got confused n voted for her without even reading it 😛😛😛
jokes apart it just got proved Urvashi was best winner among two ...but mere liye to she is the bestest winner BB would ever have 😎