Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

14 saal ki tapasya ki aasu ki keemat sirf 14 rupaiya hai😉

hey guys don't forget 14 saal ki shadi and 12 saal ki dosti😉 jaab tutati hai to kaisa lagta hai😭😭aur ye aansu bhi dellu ke ansu jaise hi hai bhulna maat😃
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow URVA fan rocks👏🤗

Urvashi Dholakia Fan Club # 3🥳🥳

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

hey guys don't forget 14 saal ki shadi and 12 saal ki dosti😉 jaab tutati hai to kaisa lagta hai😭😭aur ye aansu bhi dellu ke ansu jaise hi hai bhulna maat😃
no beep beep deserves to know her aasu's kimat 😡
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

GETGOIN thumbnail

this reminds me of delu's drama after she saw rajiv brother's video 😆...kaise bhaagke tissue pakadne gayi thi 😆😆
ashdgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

this reminds me of delu's drama after she saw rajiv brother's video 😆...kaise bhaagke tissue pakadne gayi thi 😆😆

delu aur tissue ka tho puraaan rista hai...re-used ho jaate hai na coz no aasu no wastage 😆

Edited by ashdgr8 - 10 years ago
ashdgr8 thumbnail
aaj yaha kisi ne apna attendance hi nahi diya 😡 😆
ashdgr8 thumbnail

Past contestants pick potential winner of this season's Bigg Boss

🥳Urvashi Dholakia Season 6 Winner

I feel this time every contestant just knows what they are going to do on the show. They know exactly what kind of image they want to portray in front of the masses. I like Andy because he is a thorough entertainer. He has survived for so many weeks without any support. He was also not popular with the masses before. No matter what fights he has had in the house I think he has played the game very well. Armaan and Ajaz also provide entertainment, specially Armaan with his anger. Someone with a strong identity " like Kamya or Gauahar " could be potential winners, but I like Andy.

Link : http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013 story_13-12-2013_pg9_14
GETGOIN thumbnail

aaj yaha kisi ne apna attendance hi nahi diya 😡 😆

aye aye captain
GETGOIN thumbnail

Past contestants pick potential winner of this season's Bigg Boss

🥳Urvashi Dholakia Season 6 Winner

I feel this time every contestant just knows what they are going to do on the show. They know exactly what kind of image they want to portray in front of the masses. I like Andy because he is a thorough entertainer. He has survived for so many weeks without any support. He was also not popular with the masses before. No matter what fights he has had in the house I think he has played the game very well. Armaan and Ajaz also provide entertainment, specially Armaan with his anger. Someone with a strong identity " like Kamya or Gauahar " could be potential winners, but I like Andy.

Link : http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013 story_13-12-2013_pg9_14

clicked the link ...can't see the whole article 😭...i want to see it