abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys...the show has really stood up to the expectations...I hope it continues to be the same...thanks Ekta...its a really good show with a fresh concept...awesome!!

Hats off Balaji for coming up with something new once gain!

Nice to see South India depicted in Indian television serials for the first time!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes its going great, welcome to the forum.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
The concept is very impressive.
The start is promising too.
Waiting t see hw ekta takes it foreward😳
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes the concept is very good..
nd 1st week of the show was very impressive...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilan97

Guys...the show has really stood up to the expectations...I hope it continues to be the same...thanks Ekta...its a really good show with a fresh concept...awesome!!

Hats off Balaji for coming up with something new once gain!

Nice to see South India depicted in Indian television serials for the first time!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

simply loved this serial and was shocked to learn that it was Ekta's serial!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishu has become my fav character.. she protrays the new age woman.. and the serial depicts a society quite realistically..(at least uptill now!)😳.. there are man like Subbu.. but then the life doesnt end there..😳 there can be thousand debates on wat if Subbu had learnt it after mrg.. thn probably things would've been worse for Ishu.. Good that she came to know about reality faster.. and which is really good for her.. she protrays.. how a woman can too move on with her life and chose her own world.. if she marries Raman just for Ruhi..i woudn't mind that at all..
Divyanka has brot Ishu's character alive..πŸ‘ Her chemistry with kids and particularly the cute doll Ruhi is awesome!πŸ‘. I think her chemistry with Karan patel (Raman) is going to be awesome.! I loved his character too! was stereotypical in the sense that we have seen/read about such a character before.. and yet the way this serial has shown it has really touched my heart..
especially the scene where Ishus sees her ex-love holding hands of his new wife.. a pregnant wife! Aww.. that was pretty painful! Ishu has garnered all the sympathies of audience.. and so has the cute little Ruhi.. and we know Raman is going to garner the same love as well.. for he was ditched by his wife! and the female audience will surely back him up big time..
it will be nice to see how this beautiful touching story unfolds!😳
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
simply loved this serial and was shocked to learn that it was Ekta's serial!πŸ˜†
Ishu has become my fav character.. she protrays the new age woman.. and the serial depicts a society quite realistically..(at least uptill now!)😳.. there are man like Subbu.. but then the life doesnt end there..😳 there can be thousand debates on wat if Subbu had learnt it after mrg.. thn probably things would've been worse for Ishu.. Good that she came to know about reality faster.. and which is really good for her.. she protrays.. how a woman can too move on with her life and chose her own world.. if she marries Raman just for Ruhi..i woudn't mind that at all..
Divyanka has brot Ishu's character alive..πŸ‘ Her chemistry with kids and particularly the cute doll Ruhi is awesome!πŸ‘. I think her chemistry with Karan patel (Raman) is going to be awesome.! I loved his character too! was stereotypical in the sense that we have seen/read about such a character before.. and yet the way this serial has shown it has really touched my heart..
especially the scene where Ishus sees her ex-love holding hands of his new wife.. a pregnant wife! Aww.. that was pretty painful! Ishu has garnered all the sympathies of audience.. and so has the cute little Ruhi.. and we know Raman is going to garner the same love as well.. for he was ditched by his wife! and the female audience will surely back him up big time..
it will be nice to see how this beautiful touching story unfolds!😳

superlike ur post..
you wrote very well..
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great concept..awesome first week episodes..
Super cute Ruhi..
Superb Ishita n Raman..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice concept n nice epis so far . Is it ekzz n then if it goes typical way then no need to say concept will be good nice ensemble cast will be there n nice buildup of the story will be there n it creates interest n rise expectations of viewers n forsometime viewers enjoy the ride n rest most of it knew it.lets see it goes same style r new style is invented for a change.