Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with your analysis to the point...Sikander was obsessed w/ Kiran...But I really on the other hand believe that if Kiran had slapped Sikander there would have been a change, even if had been a small one. Maybe he would have abused her more, maybe he would have himself divorced her, maybe he would have fall out of love w/ Kiran, maybe he would have changed a little if Kiran slapped and lectured him about his behavior!

We never know, you know one of my really close friend has the same experience like in this drama as Kiran had w/ Sikandar..Her husband is so in love w/ her, pretty much he feels like he "owns" her too..And, he did used to slap my friend, when things didn't go his way...But, my friend hit him back the second time he did it and basically told him to go hell if he continues to do this to her..She kinda lectured him on it and pointed his misbehavior towards her. And, now he is a changed man..She, her in-laws has helped him get over his sort of controlling mature over her..And, they are happy now..He has realized his mistakes.

But, for Sikander to have realized early on and that is where the difference comes in..Kiran and Sikander really didn't know each other as well, so there wasn't any understanding or compatibility between them in terms of communication..As, Sikander said to his father that he used to hit his mother too, so why can't I?!! That is where the difference lies, if one's own parents did these kind of things and child was brought up in that kind of environment, it is difficult to change then, unless they have their own child and ponder upon their mistakes..

Edited by kshows_fangirl - 10 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kankar's finale was well put together and everything fall into its place nicely. There were so many scenes that made me emotional especially the exchange of dialogues between Adnan and his sister. I love that we get to hear their views and their inner struggle. I love the scene between Arzoo and Kiran and Kiran describing how Sikander was the first man to fall in love and how leaving him was her way of showing him the love..And at the end, the slap was wonderfully placed and it created the effect it needed in the viewers.. Beautiful drama with excellent performances by all the actors...
PS: I love the calmness and the melancholy aura in Adnan..
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Winter break, Star. Winter break. 🤣
I haven't seen a single episode. 😳
Waah mujhse bhi peeche hai koi :D