Mrs. Bhalla hating on Ishita?

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I can kind of understand Bala and Subu's mother hating on Ishita. Though even that is ridiculous.

But why is Mrs. Bhalla always picking on her?
What has Ishita ever done to her that's so bad that she always brings up Ishita's condition?

Mrs. Bhalla's fight is with Ishita's mother. They don't get along because of their cultures. But you never see Ishita's mother get personal with anyone but Mrs. Bhalla.
Why, when it's something small like accidentally leaving the faucet on, does she have to stoop as low as mentioning Ishita's condition? Wha dos that have to do with anything. Especially when its the girl that is always apologizing and trying to fix her mistakes?

Honestly, I think Mrs. Bhalla is a disgusting woman. I hope that whenever Raman and Ishita do get married she doesn't have to live in the same house as her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya she is irritating but i think from inside her heart she is good becoz she does not no about ishu's problem.But if she is going toc ontinue like this i would be her hater fan no 1 in future
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Mrs.Bhalla dislikes Iyer family. Incidents like car damage, dog eating her food, open water tap, not receiving calls though these were not done on purpose she thinks it was which gives her more reasons to dislike them.
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Mrs.Bhalla dislikes Iyer family. Incidents like car damage, dog eating her food, open water tap, not receiving calls though these were not done on purpose she thinks it was which gives her more reasons to dislike them.

I think this is the main reason. Nothing more to add 😊
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she doesnt hate her she wants to humiliate her mother and the best way is attack her daughter
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, but people do taunt in this world on flaws, its common and specially where there is rivalry between elders.
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

agree.. even i think these are the reasons for mrs bhalla to hate her..