Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
whattt cant believe it,
i like the dream scene of meera you wrote it well...

he lost once his love so he will surely do his best to save meera...

thanks for pm, i was waitiing with excitement for it...

sad that this one will come to and end, but happy to hear you will write another one with parul , im excited to know whom you will choose for her...
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as usual beautiful chp.u r gonna wrte anthr ff wow :-D.eagrly waiting for it
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooow love it 👏  hope rahul save meera ... nd very exited abt ur new FF with parul ...i reallly want to see parul wid Karan singh grover ... he is dam hot ...bt u again take harshad as a male lead then i dnt mind ... becoz i love him more more nd more wid parul ...
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashkhanahmad

wooow love it 👏  hope rahul save meera ... nd very exited abt ur new FF with parul ...i reallly want to see parul wid Karan singh grover ... he is dam hot ...bt u again take harshad as a male lead then i dnt mind ... becoz i love him more more nd more wid parul ...

I am still doubting about the actor 
It will either b Harshad 
KSG or Barun 
😆
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today is monday waiting foe ur update 😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeppp monday..

oww im excited about the next part..
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Will update tomorrow Guys have been a bit Busy back to college :(
<3 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Chapter 9
"Prepare her for the opperation" Malhotra told the nurse "I want to get rid of that B****, she has created enough problems" he said lightening a cigar "Yes sir" the woman answered before scurying away leaving behind a smirking Malhotra.
Rahul got out from that room enraged barking orders at Singh "Call the police station in Delhi and tell themto arrest Aditi Khan !". Rajeev was surpised " but why Sir ? what did she do ?" Rahul glared at him if his eyes could shoot daggers Singh would have been dead by now "She was working with Malhotra since the very beginning! Now do as I say" He kept yelling at the poor man "Meera's life is in danger I have to save her" he said while walking toward a desk "we have onlysome time to act before he decides to get rid of her" .
"Is she ready for the operation" a doctor asked the nurse "Yes doctor almost, we just need to inject her this sedatif to dive her into sleep" the nurse told him. the doctor started walking toward the bed where Meera was tied "I wished that you didn't had messed it up Meera" he said bending down "I really hoped you would stop snooping into others busines" Meera stared blankly at the man "do..doctor Josh ?" She stutured "Yes Meera" he started pacing into the room "You know I wish I had not to do that because I really liked you" Her eyes welled up "I, We trusted you doctor how can you do this ?". He stopped walking and turned to her "I did that for Money because in this world only money matter!" he pointed a finger at her "You and your mother know it better than anyone". 
"Where is my daughter ? I want answers now"Prithika asked some insepctors passing by but none had any answers to give her. That's when four policemen crossed the door with a handcuffed woman "Call the captain and tell him we have got Raichand". Prithika hearing them asking about Rahul walked toward them "Who is that girl ? why are youasking for the captain when he is busy inquering about my daughter's case" . "Move out of the way old woman" Prithika was schoked "Excuse me ?" Prithika asked outraged "I do excuse you now move out of the way please I'm really tired and I'm sure these people won't let me out anytime soon". "Are you responsible for what happenned to Meera?" Prithika ased the woman in front of her "maybe Yes... maybe no" Aditi answered and few seconds later the sound of a slap reverberated throught the police station. 
"Where is Meera didi tina ?"Abhi asked his sister's friend "I don't know  beta but I'm sure we'll find her soon" takig Abhi on her lap. "I miss her" the little boy said snugling into her "I know and I promess you shewill be back soon" Tina concluded kissing his forehead
Few hours later, Rahul and Rajeev had reached the police station of Delhi. "Where is she" He yelled stepping in "first door on the left sir" a young woman replied. Tina spotting Rahul enterring the station went to him immediatly handing abhi to pritika. "Captain?" Rahul turned around and recognized Tina "You are Meera's friend right?" he asked her "yes ...I wanted to know if there were anything new about Meera ?" he put a reconforting hand on her shoulder "as of yet I cannot comment but soon you'll get whatever I know" she smiled and went back to her seat. 
The door banged on the wall and he appeared "Now... Now Aditi" he approched her "I want the truth! I want to know everything. 
"What you want to know Rahul" She asked him smirking. 
"Tell me where is Meera, Aditi" he asked her "How would I know ?" she answered back sweetly "don't play smart Adi,  I wanna know where they have taken Meera". She stared at him and answered"I don't know what you mean Rahul Honestly" he banged his hands on the table "You know that we could send you in the death row" finally he saw fear in her eyes and smirked down at her "yes Aditi, now we know you have given Ankita to Malhotra but we also know that you are involved in the organ traffic with him" She looked back up in his eyes "You have killed people for this business thats enough to send you in the death row." he sat on his chair and stared at her "I can't do anything for you"
"But if you help me to get malhotra We'll find a way to help you".  In a matter of a few minutes her decision was taken after all it was better to see him fall instead of her "Ok , you want Meera ? easy she is still here in Delhi, there is an abandonned building there , that's where misses Sen is" Rahul called Rajeev "where exactly Aditi and what are they going to do with her ?'' Aditi told them the address and added they were planning to take that kidney and transplant it into someone else "they are going to kill her...Where you found Ankita ... Rahul I hope you will find the strenght to forgive me" He was heading to the door "Thank you for your help, but don't expect me to forgive you whatever happenned to Ankita". 
The nurse came back "Sir we are ready shall I inject it ?" she asked "Go ahead nurse" he turned around "Actually, wait sometime" Malhotra enterred the room "We have some things to reveal this young lady before she dies". Meera stared blankly at him "tut tut dear don't be scared I'm going to tell you a story, the story of an ill fated girl." he sat next to her "She needed  a heart transplant and she got it !" he smiled at her "Do you know what happenned after that ?" he carressed her face "Her consience awakened ! She felt , she thought she had comitted a crime by accepting the heart we have given her".
"She was the love of my life Rajeev, at first I didn't care about the illegal method Ijust wanted to save her" Rahul told rajeev in the car "But later on she understood everything was wrong, it was illegal... just like Meera, she started digging and looking for prooofs that would incriminate Malhotra and all his people. But I had talked about it to Aditi, and now that I think about it it's crystal clear she was the only one aware of that, she gave Ankita to Malhotra she is responsible for her death"
"One day we went at their place, she was there lying peacefully in her bed. We kidnapped her and brought her here" Malhotra stood up and went to stand next to doctor Josh " She lied where you are lying Meera, She could have lived but She chose Justice over her own life"
flashback
"So you have choosen your life" the man told her "Yes eve if that means dying I have hop that one day you will be stopped" she said bravely "No one will ever stop me sweety, simply cause whenever someone... like you ... tries to harm meI get rid of him or in this case her" he chuckled "you can get rid of me but my husband will get rid of you Malhotra". He walked to the door and asked the nurse to get her ready.
flashback ends
"When I reached there she was lying on the operation table, they were ready to take that heart off" His eyes welled up "and she wasn't even properly asleep... they wanted her to suffer on pupose ! and that's what they are planning to do to Meera if we don't stop them on time" Rajeev held his shoulder "don't worry Rahul we'll find her" Rahul looked at him and smiled sadly .
Malhotra approched the window "We have injected her a sedativ, the one we are going to inject you... don't think you will fall asleep, well you'll wake up during the operation and suffer just like that woman was supposed to suffer... then we brought her to the operation theatre, that's when he came out of nowhere shooting on everyone". he turned back to Meera.
Flashback
"Ankita ? ankita ? Please ankita stand up we have to go now" Rahul said trying to hold her up "Rahul ? you are here ? I knew you would come" she smiled at him "Of course ... now please we have to go" he started walking ''tut tut tut Going without greeting me ? this is impolite I hope you know that Mister Saxena" he pointed his gun at Rahul's back "drop your gun on the floor, slowlyand make it slips toward me", Rahul bent down and put his gun on the floor before making it slips toward the man. " Now miss Saxena you come with me or you say Adios to your husband here" Rahul held her hand and told her not to move "Come on Rahul, it's not like im planning to kill her" he laughed out loud,Rahul turnd around and his eyes darkened with fury. Malhotra seeing that pointed is gun at him again "Now I am done being nice" he held rahul at gun point "Ankita come here now or I shoot him right in the head!" 
she advanced slowly towards him he got hold of her and everything happened quickly. Malhotra Shot Rahul in the leg making him fall down. He then held Ankita and started walking backwards when he thought everything was fine Rahul appeared and aimed to the roof "Now leave her". Malhotra smiled sadisticaly "I don't think you can give me orders Rahul I have your lady love." Rahul didn't know what to do "drop your gun Rahul, drop it if you don't wantme to hurt her" he put his gun on her temple. "No Rahul ! Don't do it. he will kill me anyway" Ankita yelled while being held at gun point by a tall man "Come on Rahul will you let this girl die ? when you could have saved her" He yelled "Rahul please, look at me"he stared at her "trust me. He will kill me anyway don't do anything" Rahul aimed at the man "Guess what I'm done waiting" Ankita starred at Rahul and whispered "I love you" before Malotra pulled the traiger "ANKITAAA"
End of flashback
 "Do you know who these people where Meera ?" She didn't answer him" DO ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK ! Do ...you...know...who they were ?" she stuterred "N..no" He smirked down at her lightening one of his cigar "Rahul and Ankita Saxena" she starred at him blankly and frightenned he was married and never told it to her "And what do we get to see since the past few months ? you getting close to Saxena !! Are you stupid He is a cop Meera !" doctor Josh went near Meera and sat near her "If you back down now and desapear we still can save you Meera. I know you, I know you will keep quiet. You just have to ask." he brought his hand to her face and carressed it "NEVER! I rather die " she said venenously. "I told you she was as dumb as Ankita, Well Meera you have just got your ticket for death" They both stood up,Malhotra called one of the nurses "you now can inject her the sedativ, but remember not too much she has to wake up during the operation" he told her  and left the room. Walking into the darkness the only sound he could hear was a muffled yell coming from Meera.
"we will be divided into different teams,each one will look into different conner of the building.Rajeev you come with me we are taking the north east" they  enterred the building "I hope you know what you are doing Rahul" Rajeev told him "I'm, if he brought her here it's only to show me that the story is repeating itsel...now follow me and keep quiet" 
Keep quiet Josh" Malhotra told the doctor "you may like this woman but she doesn't care about you she loves Saxena" he continued "I don't care if she likes me or not,I can't do that to her, I know her family since very long, you can't ask me to kill her"
"ok I get it you have a soft corner for her ...  BUT YOU ARE PAID FOR THIS, so you'll do it and keep quiet" he yelled at the doctor "the patient hasn't reach yet... I want you to get ready doctor" he continued "I'm going to get ready,sir" he walked off "and then I'll get rid of you" malhotra thought.
Meera was lying down on the table "there she is" Rahul told Rajeev "ok that's creepy" Rajeev declared. Rahul started walking toward her when he saw no one around "Meera ? Meera please wake up" but she wasn't moving "please Meera wake up"

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update.  Little scary. Very movie like.
<3
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat a beautiful chaptr plz update soon.