Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 7

Meera's & Rahul's clothes
days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Rahul and Meera were getting closer. Malhotra still had not done anything to harm Meera.which was weird, Rahul knew his men were watching them he knew he and Meera had started devolloping feelings for each others. Well Rahul didn't know if Meera felt anything for him but he definitly started having feelings for her. He was sure it wasn't love, he just thought he cared for her and nothing else. But he didn't know that on the other end of Delhi someone was having the same debate.
"I've started falling for him" she told her mother "It was innocent at the beginning but now ..." she glanced at her mother and he eyes dropped again "I think I am in love mom" . Her mother took her in her arms "It happens baby and I am happy for you" Prithika confessed"Most daughter nowadays fall for bad boys but you look at you darling you chose a Captain who more than him respect justice?" Prithika laughed at her daughter "Acha, chal beta tomorrow is Darga, do invite him" She winked at her daughter and headed to the door "get ready we have to choose you the best saree" and left . Meera sat on her bed and hugged a pillow to herself. Still remembering the girl who lost her life her face keeping flashing in front of her eyes "We will avenge you Parvati even if it means loosing my own life".
"NO Nina I hate that one" Meera told her friend "Come on Meera green look perfect on you" Nina begged Meera "I said no did you the low cut blouse ? there is no way I'm wearing that" she pointed a finger to saree her friend had picked out "tomorrow. But nothing stops you from wearing it sweety" She answered and continued looking for the one that would please her and of course him."You knowwhat Meera We'll ask aunty what she thinks about the saree I picked out" Nina started looking around the shop when she spotted her staring at a green and Red saree. "That one is Gorgeous Meera" She heard someone whisper near her ear. He was here just behind her , he picked the blue and red saree she had in hands "you should take this one, it would suit you" She turned around and stared at him "What are you doing here Rahul ? " She asked him a blist flustered "I was passing by and saw you argueing with your friend. Thank god you didn't picked up that green saree it wouldn't have suited you" He told her frankly "and why is that so?" She asked "because it was vulgar" he stated plainly "what you mean it was vulgar ?" she asked a bit surprised "Come on Meera you wouldn't have wore it anyway why create a scene ?" he asked a bit irritated "but what if I had chosen to wear it ? what would you have said ?" He didn't knowwhat to answer,seeing his condition she dropped her question "anyway mom wanted to invite you to Dandiya tomorrow" She told him unintrested . He had had enough of her behaviour and pushed her in one of the trying cabin. she was glued to the glass and his body "do you want me to come ?" he asked her sincerely "What would it change if you came or not ?" She answered plainly "It's not like we are comitted to each other" and for the first time in months she saw him hurt and pained. He immediatly left her and got out from the shop.
"WAIT!" She ran after him but he did not listen and kept walking heading to his car "RAHUL! wait" She caught up with him and held his shoulder "Yes I want you to come Rahul. I sincerely do because I care for you" he turned around and hugged her.
"WAO Meera you actually were right this saree looks much better than the green one" Nina told her friend "Yes Nina you shameless girl" Prithika hit the girl behind the head "Sorry aunty but it was so fashion" Nina told her "Ok I forgive you but you will have to dance with Meera today" Prithika tried her thrick "Nahi !! Aunty not fair ! You know I have two left feet" Nina beged missSen "I won't take no as an answer beta" Prithika told the young girl "ok fine" Nina said while leaving."HAHAHAHA mom you are so mean" Meera told her mother "I know though I liked the saree" Prithika hugged her daughter "will he come beta ?" She asked meera "Yes he said he would" Meera said smilingly.
"Today !" Malhotra yelled "We'll take her away today. We had warned her but it seems like she didn't understand that we meant every words" he continued "Yes sir sure" his men answered "She is at the Dandiya when every one will be busy dancing you'll take her away, no one will understand anything." Malhotra declared.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIQzxgFeNE[/YOUTUBE]

Meera was wondering where Rahul was and why he still didn't reach. Vermillon was thrown in the air the diyas were lighten when the song started and she was pushed on the dance floor along with Nina.Meera Started singing, hit the drums and dancing along the beat. People then joined her and Nina on the dance floor. Thats when he enterred the Temple dressed in a Black sherwani, he stared at Meera she looks gorgeous he thought , that's when she caught him starring at her but kept dancing. He went and sat near her mother, Prithika. "Hi Beta how are you ?" she asked him "I am fine and you aunty ?" He asked her back "I'm great... She is beautiful kisiki nazar na lage" Prithika spoke aloud "that she is" He answered back when she saw her walking straight to him singing "O pal-pal re pal-pal beet'ta jal-jal." applied tika on him and touched his feet in form of respect for him."Naach ab chal aaja. Re thar-thar thar-thar haan kaanpe thar-thar" She took his hand and brought him on the dance floor. They both kept dancing "Why did you applied tika on me ? and bend down?" he asked her "you wouldn't understand if I told you" she spoke honestly. "tell me Meera" he asked hopefully "Because I feel for you" that's when partners changed for a few seconds he lost contact with her, she didnt appear anywhere. "Where has she gone?" he wondered and started looking for her but nothing She was no more there ...
Sanjay Chauhan was angry after months nothing had happenned her daughter's death wasn't avenged as of yet it was time for him to do justice himself.Sumita was scared she never saw her Husband that angry "What... What are you going to do Sanjay ?" She asked him shakingly "I'll avenge our daughter death today" He said "But ...but how ?" She wondered outloud "I'll go to Delhi and Shoot that pandhit and that woman Aditi. " He told her picking up his gun .

ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really Loved it πŸ˜ƒ I feel Siham U r Amazing Writer πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I luv how it had the same feel like a real show.

The whole part abt him arriving right when she is picking her dress and his reaction to her casually talking abt their relation <3
Best is the end , when she indirectly expresses her feelings , and just when he wants to talk to her , she is gone. In a serial, this would be the end of the Friday epi πŸ˜• and you desperately wait for the weekend to get over.
And u will do the same obviously with your readers. HeartlessπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww you are just too good, love the scene in the shop ...
ufff have they kidnapped her, i just hope he can save her..

waiting with excitement for the next part

thanks for pm
Edited by hangok - 10 years ago
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting dear when u update
HaRul-lover thumbnail

updating now
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Before updating I wanted to apologise for the time I took to update. It took sometime cause I was out of the country for holliday with no internet connection.
I wanted to add that this story is coming to an end 2/3 more parts and I'm done. But I also m planning for another SS with Parul but still didn't decided about the male actor .
Voila I am done with my ranting Enjoy the update and leave your feed backs please

Chapter 8

"Meera ! Meera wake up" a voice kept calling for her "Please Meera you have to wake up now" . Meera started openning her eyes "Who are you?" a young girl dressed in white was standing in front of her "don't you recogonize me Meera?" She asked her . Meera was lying in a bed in a dark room "Where I am ? Why am I tied to this bed?" She asked looking around her "Malhotra got you Meera" the young girl said sitting near Meera . "Wait I know you! you are ... you are the girl who gave me her kidney right ? Parvati" Meera told her horified "But what are you doing here it is not possible you are ... you are ..." Paro stared at her "dead?" she smiled at her "Yes I am, Meera, but you are dreaming" Meera was stunned "I am so sorry Parvati if I had known I would have never agreed to this transplant! you shouldn't have been brought into thi crap you were so young" her eyes started tearing up "It was not your fault, if it was not you it would have been someone else" Paro told her honestly "And I am glad I saved you because you are a good person and someone out there need you" she continued.
"Where is my daughter Captain?" Prithika yelled "Where is she ?" she got hold of his sherwani and kept asking the same question "Miss Sen calm down please" He made her sit on a chair and explained to her everything from the start. "So there was no love between you too since the very beginning it was just to make that son of a b**** got a hold on her and then ?" Shekept yelling "Now tell me where is she ?" we do not have any idea as of yet. we are trying to trace them" Rahul confessed. Prithika stood up from her chair and slapped him hard "If anything happen to mydaughter because of you I'm killing you with my own hands" she threatened him and stalked away. "I do care madam more than you will ever imagine" he mentally spoke.
"What do you mean ?" Meera Asked Parvati "the story is repeating Meera, your love had already lost one person to that cheater" Parvati answered. "Who was it? and what happenned?" Meera kept asking questions and Parvati stood up and went near the window "her name was Ankita,Meera" she turned around and stared at her "but it's not my story to tell you about "Parvati continued "I came to tell you not to feel guilty didi, what happenned happenned. and who knows it may have happenned for the best. You have a bright futur ahead don't waste your time on unnecessary topics" and she desapeared.
Sanjay Chauhan was climbing up the stairs of the temple his riffle hanging down his shoulder.he stopped and started praying "forgive me my god, for what I'm going to do. Sinners have to pay".he started climbing up again "You are here Pandit ji" He told the priest "Hi Sanjay how are you ?" the old man told him staring at his shoulder "what are you doing in a sacred place with a weapon?" he asked . "I'm going to clean the place we do not need liars and cheaters here" He held him at gun point . The man raised his hands and askked "what are you saying Sanjay I didn't do anything...someone call the police please". "You didn't do anything ? wasn't it you who proposed us to sell our organs ?" he threatened him "You killed my daughter !" and he openned fire.
Sirens reverberated. Sanjay fell to the floor and cried. Police and ambulance were there in few minutes and Sanjay was arrested. The prayest was lying on the floor, he was'nt dead just hurt. he was taken on a strechter.
Rahul was sitting in his office watching videos "Nothing! nothing appears on these videos!" and cleared his desk "We have to find her. We have to.I cannot loose her too.I cannot loose her like I lost Ankita".
Flashback
"No Rahul ! Don't do it. he will kill me anyway" Ankita yelled while being held at gun point by a tall man "Come on Rahul will you let this girl die ? when you could have saved her" He yelled "Rahul please, look at me"he stared at her "trust me. He will kill me anyway don't do anything" Rahul aimed at the man "Guess what I'm done waiting" Malotra pulled the traiger "ANKITAAA"
end of flashback
"Rahul!"Singh enttered the office"Rahul, Sanjay Chauhan,Parvati's Father attacked a priest in Bihar" Saxena looked at him "What ? Why ? " he asked "from what we got to know. The priest influenced the Chauhan into selling their organs" Singh told in one breath " That's good So that man can help us" Rahul said standing up "We are going to Bihar".
The door was open "so Meera didn't we warned you?" Malhotra asked her sitting next to her "Why did you have to dig and help that cop ?" He inquired "You don't want that Kidney I guess... It's ok we'll help you get rid of it" he smiled sadistically at her "Someone paid to get that Kidney and ..." Malhotra stood up and stared out of the window before looking back at Meera "He doesn't want to knw from where is that Kidney love" . Meera stared at him and answered back "Simply because he doesnt have any conscience,you are KILLERS and Rahul will get a hold of you" He bent down t her level "Rahul? Meera don't tell you have grow feelings for that guy." Malhotra started laughing "You are just as dumb as that Ankita !" He yelled at her "You have paid for that kidney! you were happy and now look at you Meera you are going to die for a Cop... what a Pity" He turned around and banged the door closed
"Mister Chauhan, you know that you shot a man and you were carrying a riffle without any license" a police man told Sanjay "I know but that Man is responsible for the death of y daughter Parvati" Snajay told them. "This is not what we are talking about mister.What you have done can cost you your life in jail" the policeman continued "I'm talking about my daughter's death and the criminals who are responsibe for her death and you just say that it's not what we are talking about?" Sanjay Yelled "we'll look into the matter."
"We wanna meet Sanjay Chauhan" Rahul told the secretary of the police station "And who are you ?" the young lady in an uniform asked "I'm ..." Rahulwas cut short by the captain "Rahul Saxena" Rahul turned around and watched the old man getting closer "the Captain who is investigating about an organ traffic and since a few hours Meera Sen's Kidnapping" the old man said "I guess you want to talk to Snajay Chauhan Mister Saxena ? come with me".
"Hello Mister Chauhan. I am Rahul Saxena the agent charged of the investigation of your daughter's death" Rahul told the man sitting in front of him "I'm sorry about the dismise of your daughter mr. Chauhan" Sanjay's eyes lifted up and stared at the man "I don't care about your sorry I just want the people who have done that to her to pay!" His eyes welled up "I WANT THEM TO PAY!" and Sanjay started to cry. Rahul felt sorry for that man but he had to be strong he had to free Meera and he had to catch these criminals for the Chauhans. "You have to help me Sanjay. they have got another girl she is in danger we have to save her" the elder man wipped his tears and answered "they have got another girl ?". "Yes Sanjay and we cannot let them kill her ..." Rahul told determinedly "you have to tell me what you know". Sanjay pondered over what he knew " the only thing I can tell you is that there was a girl who came to our hom and made us sign the paper" Rahul stared at him "Aditi ? what is her full name" Sanjay looked at him "Aditi Raichand". That was it, since the very start she was next to him, she was his friend she helped him when Ankita died and today he discovered that she worked for Malhotra, she was a spy . Rahul felt enraged, a fury invaded him,she had betrayed him , his eyes turned bloodshot she was going to pay for everything "She is going to pay for everything she's done mister Chauhan you have my promess.".

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow 😲
I didn't see that coming. So, Aditi is the culprit. It makes sense how they always knew where they were and what they were doing. That was a nice little suspense.
I luved it ❀️
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
whattt cant believe it,
i like the dream scene of meera you wrote it well...

he lost once his love so he will surely do his best to save meera...

thanks for pm, i was waitiing with excitement for it...

sad that this one will come to and end, but happy to hear you will write another one with parul , im excited to know whom you will choose for her...
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as usual beautiful chp.u r gonna wrte anthr ff wow :-D.eagrly waiting for it