Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hangok

owww
what will happen now????
this so excited,
can we really accuse meera or her mom for this??
there is so much to think ...
great work but short...

thanks for pm

by the way your pics and siggis, make me crazy because i cant decide, barun or harshad for parul 😊

Harshad or Barun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't decide either love them three so much I want her to work with both 🀣 I stopped wondering with whom she should work when she can work with both πŸ˜‰ more coming may update at the end of the week the next chap
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BaRul-ParAz-

Harshad or Barun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't decide either love them three so much I want her to work with both 🀣 I stopped wondering with whom she should work when she can work with both πŸ˜‰ more coming may update at the end of the week the next chap

ohh god,parul with both of them this would be a ,
uff im sure i will think now of them threeπŸ˜†

good to hear, about the next chap
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Chapter 4
"So Meera will you finally help us ?" Rajeev asked her while Rahul was watching her from behing the tinted glass. Watching her every single reactions. "I have nothing to tell, I'm waiting for my lawyer" Meera declared "So you have something to hide ? we still didn't ask you to show us your waist did we ?" we could prove easily that you were involved in this traffic Miss Sen" and banged his hand on the table scaring her " As I said I don't have anything to say untill my Lawyer is here" she looked away with teary eyes. Rahul knocked on the glass calling Singh.

"I'mgoing to take your leave now" Aditi told the Chauhans "and let your mourn in peace, the body will be send to you in a few days so you can complete the rituals" She continued but none of the persons answered too busy crying for their lost daughter. "Namaste" and she walked through the door leaving behind her a shaterred family.

" She wants to talk, but someone si forcing her to keep quiet. I'm sure her mother told her to keep quiet" Rahul told him " Maybe sir but we do not have time. Every day someone's dying cause of these rich brats who can't wait !" Singh told the captain " Get a grip my friend they ain't all the same and I can tell you this girl didn't understand what was happenning to her they must have brain washed her" he continued" I'm gonna talk to her now and see what she will say ".

He kept walking around me I knew something was coming my way I knew he wanted answers but I couldn't give them to him It would put in danger my family my mother and my litlle brother.

"Meera... Can I call you Meera ?" Rahul asked her coming to a halt in front of her "yes Sir" she told him looking down at her lap " Call me rahul please" he sat in front of her and for the firt time she really looked at him "I know you are a good person Meera,I know you aren't responsible for whatever happenned to that girl, but as a cop, I need to catch them" he tried explaining her "and it's possible only with your help, everything lies in your hands" he told her posing his hands upon hers and starring into her eyes "I wish I could help you and if it was onlyabout my life I would definitly help you Sir... Rahul but I have a family I have amother and a litlle brother. " She revealed him with honesty, she was unknowingly pourring out her heart "I already lost my father I can't afford to loose another member of my family". at that exact moment her lawyer enterred the room and told her not to say one more word that could be used against her "No need to worry sir she is free we are done with the interrogation part" Rahul told the Lawyer and turned to Meera "don't worry Meera if you agree to help me I will protect you and your family, here is my private number give me a call if you change your mind" . "Come Meera your mother is waiting for you in the car" the lawyer led her out.

"here baby take your medicine" Prithika told her daughter "Yes mom" But Meera wasn't mentally present she was thinking about what Rahul told him Maybe I should do it, maybe I should help him find them... I need to be sure we will be protected "Meera are you listening ?" miss Sen asked her "No mom I am not and you know what" Meera throw the glass in the sonk "because cause of us someone died ! because of us and our selfishness! WE ARE KILLERS" Meera sinked to floor crying in her palms."Meera please don't cry we didn't do anything.. th...they said... her family was ok" her mother hipcuped and sat on the floor next to her daughter, taking her in her arms she continued "We cannot do anything now". Meera stared at her "We cannot ?? Mom are you serious ? we can we just have to help the Captain to catch these horrible men!" meera told her mother "and put our lives in danger ? no way !! Meera do you hear me" Prithika stood up and left the place leaving her daughter still sitting on the floor having made her mind I am sorry mom but I have to dowhat is right even if I am putting myself in danger, Abhi and you will be protected anyway,I'll make sure of that.

"you have made the right decision Meera" Rahul told her. To be honest he had been surprised to receive acall from her. Yes he did hope she would but a part of his heart told him she would never put her family in danger for the sake of an unknown person. But he had been terribly wrong this girl was fearless and ready to anything to do justice to Parvati. She had asked him to meet her at a caf in the city center of Delhi, somewhere no one would see them. she was tossing her cofee when he finally talked to her "I know but I hope you will keep your words captain I'll give you names but you will protect my little brother and my mother" She stared at him with hopefull eyes " I gave your my word Meera and Ialways keep a promess" he answered honestly. He didn't know why but he needed to reassure her, she looked so innocent in her teen dress."His name is Malhotra, Arjun Malhotra" she finally told him and got once again engrossed in her coffee Have I done the right thing ? it was the question that kept hunting her the moment she pronounced his name. He wanted to know more about her, he had that cop habit to watch people reactions and she was once again tossing her coffee "why are you doing thatagain and again Meera?" he finally asked her "What ?" she asked bewildered "tossin your coffee I have been observing you since we enterred the caf and you kept doing that why ?" he asked her again "huh... you've been observing me ? " she answered him with another question. He laughed at that " yes cop's habit I guess" and for the first time she was mesmerized by someone "you should laugh and smile more often you know . You look Handsome when you do" she realized what she just had said and felt self consious " I mean ..huh...hum... I guess I should go" She got up left some money on the table and left leaving a smiling Rahul Saxena behind.

That night the Sens recived some visitors, Mr Malhotra had heard about Meera and Captain Saxena little meeting today and he wasn't happy about it. They were all sitting in the living room "So meera I heard you had a small meeting with Rahul Saxena ? I guess you know he is a cop and he is after me Meera what did you tell him ?" he asked her anger dripping from all his body and colded eyes " No..nothing sir he just wanted meto tell him how I got that kidney as your men didnt clean the blood" Meera tried to sound honest " ohh is that so ?" he asked getting up from the sofa he was seated on and walking towards her " you better not say a word about meto him Meera because it would end up very bad for you! it's easy if you don't wnat that kidney we gently offered you we can take it ... Back. If you see what I mean" he once again looked around the house and his eyes fell down on the litlle boy playing with his cars " I'm sure you don't want su to hurt people you care about Meera ain't I right ?" He asked her. Meera shaked her head "I'll do whatever you will tell me Mr Malhotra" She told him looking at her hands now entwertwinned in her laps. He bent down at her level and carressed her cheek "that's a good girl".

"I told them that they had lost their daughter Rahul" Aditi told him "Thank you for doing it Aditi" He stared at her "I did it because I'm your friend but you are in charge of this investigation" she sat in one of chair in front of him "I know but I... I couldn't" he told her honestly. "I undertsand that but you cannot let the past come in between you and your work. What's personal stays personal Rahul I hope you understand that" She stood up and headed for the door " Never forget what happenned to Ankita but don't bring it up every time we have to deal with organs traffic" She said while turnng the door knob "Take care Rahul" .

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 10 years ago
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I luv this chapter.
My fav so far.
Glad she decided to do the right thing.
This case has obviously touched Rahul personally.
Waiting for next
hangok thumbnail
owww this is greatm
im happy that she told him,
and the best part, where she says he looks handsome

this malhotra seems a real evil, hope rahul can help meera ..

waiting now to read more thanks for pm
HaRul-lover thumbnail
here is chapter 5
Won't have time to post it later so posting earlier (thank god I have typed some chaptrs beforestarting posting)
------------

Chapter five

"Where were your men when those gorillas enterred my home ?" Meera yelled at Rahul " You said we would be protected Captain! but you failed me !!! I trusted you and you failed me!" Meera was in tears and was yelling at the top of her lungs " I'm sorry I had to talk to higers autority I didn't expected them to show up at your house or even get to know about our meeting" Rahul told her "WHAT KIND OF A COP ARE YOU?" She once again yelled at him "Meera you better calm down or im looking you up in one of our jail, you are in my police station here do not create a scene please" he told her calmly. " You know what screw you!I don't need your help or anyone's for a matter of fact" she told him getting closer to his face before turning to leave. But he had caught he arm " You cannot do everything alone Meera. You need my help don't play a superman" She turned around and stared at him for a few minutes before geting hold of his hand and making him leave her she told him "Watch me" and left the place. That's when Rajeev enterred " What have you done to the brat" he asked him "I wasn't able to keep my promise, and they have got the visit of that Arjun" he told her quite angry "Talking about Arjun Malhotra, it's not possible , that bratz's story must be fake because the guy, Arjun Malhotra, was found dead in 2006, unless he came back from the dead, Meera Sen is lying." Rajeev Singh told rahul "I don't she is lying Rajeev she was scared, and all shaky. and Stop calling her a brat. Don't you think that guy took someone identity to hide his ? I knew it to be honest! the guy isn't that dumb" he told Rajeev "now Meera is our only hope to catch him." Rahul looked at his friends "and we need a plan! and I have got one!"

"The nerve of that guy" Meera was in her bedroom, talking to herself "He thinks I need him LOL!!!! I never needed anyone and never will" Abhi was passing by when her heard his sister talking "Didi what are you saying ? who thinks you need help ?" he asked while sitting on the king sized bed " that useless cop" abhi didn't get a word " Didi you are too funny hahaha what are you saying" Meera came back to herself and laughed with abhi " Im sure he is your boy friend" he said out of the blue " What the ... Abhi come here" she sat on the bed and tickled the bou who kept laughing and asking her to stop " Didi please ahahahaha stop hahahaha" she finally stopped and looked at him " you are my only Boy friend abhi" And kissed him on the cheek "yew didi !!!! you are my sister how can I be your Boy friend ? and don't kiss me please Im a big boy now" he told her trying to get up "Acha you are a big boy" and she started tickling him again. Prithika was at the door smiling fondly at her kids wishing her husband could be there to witness all this I miss you Raj.

"Meera I need to talk to you" Rahul told her on the phone "and why is that so ? it is about our earlier discussion ... can we met somewhere please ? " He asked her nicely " I don't know, I'm quitebusy at the moment..." he cut her off and told her it was really important. "Ok fine meet me at the park" she told him " No I'll come pick you up" , She was getting irritated " Ok fine" she answered "I'll be there in 10 minutes be ready" he answered and cut the phone. She was now irritated.

" Meera I'm sorry for what happenned earlier" he told her with honesty " I didn'tmean to put you in danger " he continued" she was quite surprised that he actually apologised " It's ok I got overboard but he had threatened my mother and my little brother, I was scared" she declared "I understand you don't worry I'm used to meet people being angry at us and saying we ain't doing our jobs but it's procedures" she stoped him and asked him to tell her what was wrong "why did you call me here" she stopped walking and looked him in the eyes " that guy is not Arjun Malhotra Meera.Arjun Malhotra died in 2006and now to catch him we will need your help. You are the only one who can actually help me.. us... for Parvati" he told her. But once again she surprised him by agreeing and asking him what they had to do. he led her to a near bench and sat there " you and I willhave to meetmore often he has to think something is fishy" saying she was surprised was an understatment but it had some good poit she would get to know hima bit more " ok and then when he gets that something is wrong" his face changed immediatly and got to know that something was wrong " he will kidnap you" That guy had officially lost it !!! me and kidnapped by that guy who threatened me to get back the kidney !! " Ok dude you have lost it! me and kidnapped ?? he will kill me !!!!" she got up and started to leave when she recognized one of Malhotra's men. Rahul, seeing her not moving looked around and saw a man walking toward them. As a cop he had to think and fast he had not his gun on him so option two was left he just had to hope the guy hadn't recognized her. he grabbed her hand,made her sit on his laps and kissed her languidly. the guy passed by them, but these two kept kissing as if there were no tomorrow. One of his hand made slowly its way to her face and rested in her hair on the back of her head. he finally deepened the kiss. Destiny had started making its job.

hangok thumbnail
oh my god, i think im 🀒
what was the last part???
owww how should i wait now????

ufff parul and harshad in such a scene , owww my god im going crazyπŸ˜†
HaRul-lover thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDMnMPaoHek&list=PLED165FEC793B4137&index=5&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

SPOILER IN THIS VIDEO

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 10 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

oh my god, i think im 🀒
what was the last part???
owww how should i wait now????

ufff parul and harshad in such a scene , owww my god im going crazyπŸ˜†

Update next monday πŸ˜›
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I absolutely luv Meera. I luv her confidence, and that she gave it back to Rahul for not keeping his promise. And yet, she agrees to help again immediately. I would have honestly luved pc in a role like that.
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
Thank you for writing this.
And u know I luv that VM.