HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ashkhanahmad

plzzz upload na cnt wait more dear 

Will update tonight
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Chapter 2

After I agreed to have that kidney I was made wait for a week atleast but I was happy. Happy because I was going to live. But I kept thinking about the legacy of the intervention is it safe? for me of course but what about the woman who was offering me a small part of herself? I was scared and the only thing I could do was pray, for our safe-being I tried convincing myself that everything was safe but there always was that small voice telling me something was terribly wrong.

The day had come mom and me were travelling in a Suv toward an unknown place, an abandonned hospital. Mr Malohtra said it was just to avoid unwanted people and we trusted him blindly.

One of his men pulled my wheel chair in a room where I was made lie down "the doctor will come and explain to you how the intervention will take place" the nurse told her.

They branched many threads to my body, that's when the doctor arrived "Hi misses Sen, I'm the doctor who will do your operation but basically..." I didnt heard what follow I was busier staring at the background registring in my memory every single details in the room "I hope you understood me ..." he waited for her to tell him her name, Meera stared at him "Meera". Few minutes later a nurse came and made me an injection , that's when I saw here just behind the white curtain which had moved a bit cause of the wind she was so young not at all a Woman a mere teenager. She was staring at me, she was scared she didn't have to go through something she was scared of.

"Stop it!this can't happen I want to stop everything" Meera said sitting on the hospital bed, but one of the nurse made her lie down again , the sedativ was finally having the wanted effect.

Meera was re-gaining cousiousness and was hearing voices murmurs "we are loosing her" "quick too much blood is oozing out" "Is it that important if she dies?" "It's too late" "it's ok it is bound to happen sometimes"

I woke up terrified in my own bed, I wanted it all to be a night mare I wished it was but my left side was aching i lifted up my tee shirt and saw my left side it was dressed and it dawned upon me the intervention had happenned. I felt alive ... Again. I stood up ,I didn't feel weak at all in the contrary I felt like walking running dancing I felt like doing all those things that were untill now forbidden to me .

"Meera! come down and have your break fast you have to take your medicines!" Prithika yelled from the kitchen. Meera was smilling it was finally time to LIVE and enjoy life the wy it was supposed to be "I'm coming!!"

"Abhi go help your sister down beta" Prithika carressed abhi's head "Ha mommy i'm going now" he stood up and ran to his sister.

"Didi!! what are you doing?" Abhi said while sitting on her bed "I'm dressing up and comming... Abhi tell me did you have your break fast?" she said sitting next to him "no didi we are waiting for you, mommy told me to take you down ... are you ready? I'm starving didi" she kissed hi on the cheek "acha lets go then!!!"

"we have to meet the doctor today Meera, it's to see if anything's wrong and to give you new medicines so that your body doesn't reject the organ" Prithika told her while serving her a glass or juice and something to eat "Yes mommy let me Have my break fast and we'll go" she said while stuffing a pan cakes in her mouth "hmmm I never enjoyed a pan cake as I did today mo mit tastes so good!!!... Abhi when classes starts?" abhi set his glass on the table and answered "didi in half an hour".

"We'll drop you at school chal it's on our way" Prithika told her children.

"This is amazing to see you all fit and fine Meera" doctor Josh said whilst sitting on his chair "thank you doctor I feel awesome, I wanna do all those things I was forbiddent to do" Meera declared enthusiatically "Meera you know you have to rest for some time" doctor josh told her "Ha doctor my daughter is too enthusiatic about her life now, she doesn't think about the risk as of yet" Prithika senn said to doctor Josh "I agree miss Senn your daughter will have to take medicines so her body does not reject the kidney" he explained to both of them "and you will be asked not to do anything that would tire you too much" he continued . "Aren't you intrested about my kidney? doctor" Meera asked him "less I know about it bette rit is" he answered "but anyway doctor you alreadt are helping me right? so what would it change?" She asked "I am bound to help you and give you the necessary treament" he continued. Prithika didn't feel at ease but she was glad the doctor didn't judge her.

"Allo?yes here Captain saxena's talking" Arjun answered picking the phone captain a body has been found a police man entered his office "hang on a minute someone came in" Arjun put the phone on his desk "What happened? who is the victim?" he questionned the other man "A young girl aged of 17 maybe one of her organ , a Kidney, is missing" Arjun looked bewildered "I'm coming now."

"I want to know everthing about her! her name, her parents where is she from , was she a student? everything on this girl" Captain Saxena asked.

That night I understood that something was terribly wrong , that girl was found near the hospital I was operated at . On TV,I heard she had an organ missing and it was the cause of her death

"Mom !!!!" Meera yelled "Mom look at that ! The girl was found with an organ missing and near the Hospital I was operated to !" she kept yelling "Beta sit down don't stres out it doesn't prove anything" Prithika told her daughter "We are the cause this girl is dead ! whatever I heard wasnt my imagination! they killed her it is cause of us ! cause of me" Meera cried out "Beta , calm down please this is not good for your health" Prithika told her daughter while taking her in her ams.

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is so so sad.

Obviously most for the poor girl who lost her life 😭

And also for Meera, who would not have chosen to do this, had she known the truth. It is too big a burden to live with the fact that you have someone's death on your head, even you never meant it.

Story Is really interesting so far.

Update soon.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh noo
the young girl died, im sure meera will feel quiltyπŸ˜”
owww waiting for the meeting with saxena and meeraπŸ˜‰
thi is now getting more excited...

great work and thanks for pm
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz update soon cnt wait for long  nd wait for harshad and parul  meeting 
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's n interesing part. So touching story..
Like how you pendown it..
Continue it sooon dear
Edited by zan101 - 10 years ago
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting dear update sooon 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Chapter 3

"Captain? we have found the Identity of the girl" Rajeev singh told the captain Saxena who was looking out of the window "tell me what you got" he told Rajeev turning around.

"her name is Parvati Chauhan, she is ... was 17, her parents are poor and from Bihar, was educated but had to stop going to school to help her parents. I guess she sold one of her kidney in exhcange of money for her family...". His eyes turned cold "you think? these people take advantage of poor people sell dreams make them hope for a better futur tell them it is harmless but its all lies!! jhot jhoot aur jhoot!" and hit the desk . "Rajeev, we need to get them we need to stop them this is not the first time it happens around Delhi! this won't happen again here in my town" Saxena yelled .

"Captain there is an hospital near the place, our men arelooking for DNA, digital prints etc. let's see what we find" Rajeev informed him. Rahul turned around again and looked out from the window at the busy street "We have to tell her parents that their daughter is no more Rajeev" Saxena told inspector Singh "Yes sir" that one answered "send Aditi to Bihar, She'll know how to handle it" continued. Rajeev Singh left the office at once to inform Aditi Khan.

Meera was lying on her mother's laps asleep . Prithika was lost what had they done? took the life of an innocent soul unknowingly but still . What should they do now? Contact the police and put her own life and her daughter's in danger or just forget about the event and hope no evidence that would lead the police to them. That's what they were going to do forget about it and hope nothing will happen to her daughter.

"It looks like a Butchery" Saxena declared looking around the messy room there is blood here , it has not been cleaned as if... they were in a hurry to leave. a scientific told Rahul then let's hope there is not only the victim's blood, something that could help us dementel this group Saxena replied "atleast something that could help us find out who got her kidney " he continued "do tell me theminute you find anything" and left in a Hurry "I'll tell some agents to interrogate people around the suburbs"...

Few days later Captain Saxena got to know who the girl to get the Kidney was . "Meera Sen" He told to himself "174 Laxmi Havan, Delhi. I guess it's time to pay our 23 year-old Meera a visit what do you say Rajheev ?" Saxena smiled at his friend "We'll soon find out who the monster who did that to Parvati Chauhan is"

"Rajeev I can't I'm sorry But I have family problems" Aditi told Rajeev a bit uneasy "But captain Saxena asked for you" Singh told her "Yes i heard that but I really can't, my mom is having health problems I have to help her at home" Aditi answered "But I'll ask Riya to go instead of me" She continued "Ok sure hope aunty will get better" he said leaving her cabin with a smile.

That night someone rang the bell at our home I didn't feel at ease I was scared that these men were gonna come take me and kill me to be sure I won't tell what I know. But mother had warned me, she asked me to keep quiet and forget about whatever that happenned the last few days.I put on a pull-over on and went down to open the door.

"Good evening miss Sen" a youngman dressed as apolice man told me "Good evening sir, what can I do for you ? " Meera smiled at them "Tell us why your blood was found in an abbandonned hospital near Parvati Chauhan's corpse?" the other man told me.I was left breathless, I didnt know what to say "I have an idea miss Sen why don't you show us your waist ?" He continued. I was scared and shaking I didn't know what to do "But why any particular reason ?" I tried to sound Sure of me but it was totally useless "Listen Meera you are very young and I guess Nave but Parvati was younger than you and I'm a hundred percent sure you are the one who got her Kidney" Saxena told the woman in front of him "Well Inspector.." he stared at me "Captain" and I continued " Captain, You don't have any proof of what your saying and not a single paper to force me do anything that I don't want to." I was about to close the door when he blocked it with hsi foot "Actually it was an option to you to prove that you were actually going to help us but I was wrong ... here is the paper you wanted. It gives us the right to search your house and to check your body out to see if you got any organ transplant" he smirked down at me " Meera Sen you are under arrest" .

I now was seating in a cold and dark room, it looked exactly like in a movie,and I knew they were watching from behind this tinted glass. That's when the door open

"So Meera Sen tell me ! how it all happenned ?" Rahul asked her while seating in the chair on the other side of the table "I heard I had a right for a call. I wanna talk to myfamily and only then Iwill tell you whatever you wanna know" Meera told Rahul. "Sure Meera we will let you give that call" he landed her his phone. I diaaled my mother number but the guy stayed in the room "Alone ! please" .

"Mom I have been arrested the cops came at home,the idiots didn't cleaned the Hospital my blood was found along with that girlwho has been killed" Meera told her mother in one go "Beta do not tell anything to these people! let the lawyer take care of that I'm calling him right away" Prithika told her daughter "but Mom that girl is dead, she had parents and maybe siblings we cannot let her dead remain unpunished" Meera replied "Maybe baby but if you say anything two people may die ! so are you ready to die in vain ?" Prithika left her daughter pensive " okay mother I won't tell them them anything."

The very next day Riya reached Bihar and went immediatly to the Chauhan's house. Seeing the state of the house she understood why they had to use these methods to get money and now she had to tell them their dear daughter was no more. She rang the bell and a man appeared smilingly "Ji ? what can I do for you madam ?" he told her her "Sanjay Chauhan ?" she asked "Yes it is me why ? what happenned ?" he asked bewildered "Riya Raichand sir Im working with the police of Delhi sir. Is your wife present ? I have something to tell you both" She declared. But she also noticed that fear started gripping him "haan she is inside, come in please" he let her enter his house. "here have a seat please ... Sumita? Sumita come someone is here to meet us" He called for his wife who appeared the very next moment. Aditi stood up at once and asked the married couple to have a seat "I have come here to tell you something" she felt unneasy breaking such a news to loving parents so she took her seat once again "yesterday night... yesterday night we have found a body" she stared at them as truth dawned upon them "It was your daughter's body" Riya finally told them "She died during an operation, and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about" She continued " I'm not judging you. I can promiss you that we will get the onew who did that to your daughter and they are gonna pay for what they have done to Parvati" She promised Sanjay and Sumita Chauhan.

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally πŸ˜›
Liked the chapter.
Meera seems to be fighting herself between telling the truth and protecting herself.
Hoep she can take the right decision.
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: downandout

Finally πŸ˜›

Liked the chapter.
Meera seems to be fighting herself between telling the truth and protecting herself.
Hoep she can take the right decision.

Yes finally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†