Price of a life - Harshad Chopra & Parul Chauhan

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

What happen when you are in between death and life ? when you have no options left than one and it happens to be illegal ... You have a choice to make: live or die. And that's what happenned to Meera Sen. Price of a life

Cast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail

Chapter 1

'I was lying on my bed, I knew only few weeks were left. But what was heart breaking was to see my mother and my litlle brother constantly crying. I had accepted long time ago that I was bound to die if I didn't get an organ transplantation.'

"Meera, sweetu we have to go to the doctor, come I'll help you" her mother came beside and dropped a kiss on her forehead "mom it is fine, I will manage" Prithika stood there quite surprised but continued "Ha I know you can manage but I want to help you ... now come Beta you need a bath."

Meera was tired she couldn't stand on her feet properly she needed someone to be by her side all the time.

"I'm sorry miss Sen, but there is nothing left to do unless you still have some family members left to see if anyone would be compatible and would be able to give her a kidney" Meera and Prithika looked at each other quite surprised "no doctor no one ... But what else can we do? if Im put on the waiting list how long would it take?" Meera asked.

"It would take around six years , and unfortunatly Meera you only have a few weeks left and if we are lucky enough around 2 months" Doctor Josh answered her question.

Silence fell in the office truth was finally dawning upon me , it as over the game was over for me I had to open my eyes before it is too late, my life was coming to an abrupt end at the age of 23 . "Thank you doctor for whatever you have done for me" Meera stood up and shaked hands with him "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you" Meera smiled sadly at him "Mom let's go I'm quite tired" she said while puting her hand on her mother's shoulder . "Beta go wait in the corridor I'll come in a few minutes ."

"Doctor Josh I am reasy to anything to save my daughter, If you want money I have it you just have to ask.There always is a solution to any problem I don't care about the methods used I just want my daughter to be saved..." Prithika declared to doctor Josh "I know miss Sen, but I can't do something illegal I would jeorpady my own career for such a common topic" he tried to explain her "What do you mean a common topic? My daughter is not a common topic! She is rich we could give you everything doctor! All you would have to do is to put her name in the first position in the waiting list" Miss Sen told him. "I'm sorry madam I understand your fear but there is no way I'm doing something so immoral. I'm sorry madam I really hope you will find a solution for your daughter "

"You can now tell her about our business She is ready to anything to save her daughter we can get a good price for a kidney" he told to one of his substitute "sure sir, doing the job now" both men laughed together

Back home I was made lie once again on my bed I was weak yes but not ready to die ...for now . It was kind of scary to aknowledge dead but I was ready to accept it ... In two months from now of course. My chain of toughts was intrupted when my litle brother came in. "Hey Abhi! how are you champion?" Abhi sat next to her with a very sad expression "Didi, I don't want you to leave me" Meera stared at him , her eyes teared up "Abhi my baby come here" she took him in her arms and continued "I will never leave you I will always be there with you, somewhere else along with papa and we both will look after you and mommy, and I'll visit you! all you will have to do will be to think about me." Abhi kissed her cheek "but I want you to stay here with mommy and Me didi, your place is here with us not with daddy!" he stood up and left the room in tears "Abhi!!"

When sun set,we received a very weird visit but mom came to me and told me we finally had a solution. Someone had agreed to give me a kidney. I dressed up and joined these men in the living room , they looked weird not trust worthy people. I knew something Was wrong... very wrong, but they were giving me a new chance at life , a chance to make come true all my dream what could I do?

"All you have to domiss Sen is to transfer money on the said account and your daughter will be able to live her life the way she wants to. She will no more have to remain in her bedroom , she will be able to live work and marry have children ... it's all in your hands now" The man in a black tux said

"Wait this is my life , and it doesnt seem really legal." Meera declared while taking a seat next to her mother "Of course it's not misses Meera we never said it was, it is a deal between you and another woman, she is helping you out in exchange of money because she needs it. At the moment it may be illegal but in 10 years? This kind of practise will be legal . The real question is are you ready to let your chance go? If you refuse someone else will take it" he told her "Now we will take your leave, i'm leaving these document to you a"nd will wait for your answer" he continued while standing up and heading toward the door . Thank you mister Malhotra, we will definitly think about it" Prithika told the man .

I was just sitting there motionless wondering what I should do, after all he was right if I refused his offer someone else would rush and accept it and anyway the person who was going to give me a kidney had accepted it... Meera saw passing before her her younger brother who went and stood next to her mother "I'm not ready to leave them I still have things to do on earth , my decision was taken."

"congrats Paro, you just gave the chance to your family to have a better life" a young woman told Paro who was sitting with her mother and father on a sofa in the county of Bihar "Soon the money will be transfered to your account" the lady continued and smiled at Paro.

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 10 years ago
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luved it Siham. ❀️
Interesting premise to the story.
Obviously there is more to the kidney transplant than what Meera and we see right now.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
And for Harshad's intro.
ashkhanahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting ... waiting for harshad
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow another ff from this would be great,now after your pics i really would love to see parul with harshad or barun ..
i think i would love to see her with more others tooπŸ˜ƒ

waiting now for this story, but i hopw you continue the others tooo
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
by the way pleaseee pm me
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

wow another ff from this would be great,now after your pics i really would love to see parul with harshad or barun ..
i think i would love to see her with more others tooπŸ˜ƒ

waiting now for this story, but i hopw you continue the others tooo

this story is almost done πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I have already written Some chapters
(I have also made some vms with Harshad and Parul / Parul and Barun check my channel ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiS84
Yes and planning to finish the other one just need to thinka about it
and Willdefinitly pm you πŸ˜ƒ
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: downandout

Luved it Siham. ❀️

Interesting premise to the story.
Obviously there is more to the kidney transplant than what Meera and we see right now.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
And for Harshad's intro.

Soon Harshad's into ;) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U r right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ there r more And I cannot wait to write about it
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Very nice dear.
I am loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
Like the consept of transplantation😳
Continue it baby πŸ‘
ashkhanahmad thumbnail