Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

tht part ws included to show a "preview" of hw much miserable ws his failed marriage n to wht extent it changed Raman as a person...!!!

and also to show how ppl dont think about their kids when taking decicions in marriage. when he said tht this trust breaking wud have happened after some years after they had a child was valid.. it is better to break a marriage before kids are born than afterwards. i agree with that. sumwhere he feels ruhi has been unnecessarily involved in this.. maybe he is trying to run away from her.
but bechari ruhi.. usko ghar pe puppy rakhne dete to kya jata.. atleast she would have got a friend. she acts well though.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The point isn't about justification or hatred. Raman has his reasons, whatsoever they may be. And career minded parents ignoring their kids isn't that a huge issue. Yes, maybe Ruhi reminds Raman of his failed marriage. Or there might be a back story. But so far and so now, I just want to fall in love with this show and blindly ignore all the Ekta-Ness to come.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Naq: Exceptional acting, I agree and she's so darn cute. But I am still against parents making their kids work. Talent or whatever barb they say it is. All that work and those hectic schedules that adults find nerve wrecking.
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

tht part ws included to show a "preview" of hw much miserable ws his failed marriage n to wht extent it changed Raman as a person...!!!

Yes i agree, this scene was specially to show about his past. He could have easily avoided that lady but he very well planned to expose her in front of her husband.
Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

and also to show how ppl dont think about their kids when taking decicions in marriage. when he said tht this trust breaking wud have happened after some years after they had a child was valid.. it is better to break a marriage before kids are born than afterwards. i agree with that. sumwhere he feels ruhi has been unnecessarily involved in this.. maybe he is trying to run away from her.
but bechari ruhi.. usko ghar pe puppy rakhne dete to kya jata.. atleast she would have got a friend. she acts well though.

U are right its better to take a decision before it gets worse. And ruhi is very cute.
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

The point isn't about justification or hatred. Raman has his reasons, whatsoever they may be. And career minded parents ignoring their kids isn't that a huge issue. Yes, maybe Ruhi reminds Raman of his failed marriage. Or there might be a back story. But so far and so now, I just want to fall in love with this show and blindly ignore all the Ekta-Ness to come.

Yes many rich people avoid their kids. Its a fact and about raman we have to wait and watch. I am too liking the serial.
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

@Naq: Exceptional acting, I agree and she's so darn cute. But I am still against parents making their kids work. Talent or whatever barb they say it is. All that work and those hectic schedules that adults find nerve wrecking.

I agree, people should not make their children work even for talent, its a kind of child labour which is not allowed. May be people on the sets are making ruhi happy and playing with her. She needs to live her real childhood.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

agree with u.i think the same.its not easy to avoid such a adorable kid like Ruhi.Raman has his own reasons mayb..whatever it is.felt bad for Ruhi.but Angel (Ishita)of Ruhi's life has entered in her life.so look forward.

hi snigs happy to see ur here...
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
More then Ruhi being reminder of failed marriage,
What I feel is, he might not be able to answer Ruhi's questions, like regarding that of mom, and you know those weird emotions he might be going through at this phase, as a father he doesn't want ruhi to suffer the way he has does.. this is just my POV, I think he simply loves his daughter, but is unable to answer her questions, or have an eye contact kinds,!
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

More then Ruhi being reminder of failed marriage,
What I feel is, he might not be able to answer Ruhi's questions, like regarding that of mom, and you know those weird emotions he might be going through at this phase, as a father he doesn't want ruhi to suffer the way he has does.. this is just my POV, I think he simply loves his daughter, but is unable to answer her questions, or have an eye contact kinds,!

Yes may be, lets wait for the reason.