How many of you are from BMTD forum ?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This is just a general question, as I used to be part of that forum.. and was part of it till Aditi was replaced.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeah... this is Sejal Shah from Bharat-Aditi Fanclub...

But today, I ignore mohit's new show, and watch Divyanka's new..😳😳😳😳 And am loving it...

But
but but
I have simply wiped off all the ids whom I used to interact with in BMTD forum or rather argue with...

for ViSa,Amar-Divya against BA...
But those were sweet-bitter debatesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘ which exist everywhere for everyone has their own opinion..! Pls remind everyone..⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
i wasnt on if during tat times...
im diehard fan f sagar -vidya...

amar-divya
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was a regular watcher of the show bt wasnt aware of d forum that time
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i was on that forum but not so active , u can call me silent member
i liked sagar - vidya pair !!! still remember them to be the best one !!!
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No i wasnt a part of that forum.. Hopefully we will all have a great time here.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never knew of the forum while I watched the show.Only came to know of the forum in 2010 because of Smiriti kalra and 12/24 karol bagh.
But I liked Divyanka's acting and I had even seen her at Bangalore airport in aug 2010 with Sharad Malhotra.She was in the same flight returning to Mumbai.More than me my mother was excited seeing them together as she is an tv serial addict.
226079 thumbnail
I was active member in BMTD forum. But cant rem much of the discussions lol. Loved that show and Sagar-Vidya. Big fan of Divyanka and Sharad <3 Also had made some amazing friends in that forum, some I still interact with :)
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was an active member of BMTD forum with user ID of sstanni. I started watching the show at middle of 2007. Till then I continued watching the show till end. I even cried, when the last episode ended. I joined IF only to discuss in BMTD forum at first just before the ending of the show in April, 2009.

I am a diehard fan of ShaDi, SV, AD. But between SD I love D (my Divzy) the most. Divyanka is my all time favourite actress and BMTD (and CID) is my all time favourite Hindi Show. Today, I still miss the show.

But, it is great that Divzy is in a new great show again. I couldn't watch any epis till now, but read updates. Today, the first episode repeat will be shown, I will watch it.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was a regular watcher of banu main but I was not a member of IF when that show used to air or maybe a very new member. By the time I visited that forum it was already closed
But I liked that show, liked sharad divyanka and mohit
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been a huge fan of BMTD and watched almost all episodes of it.. but was not there on BMTD forum... loved SharaDivyanka.. they both were really cute...