Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone

I am searching ss of ishra I don't remember its name or author name story is something like after shagun's betrayal Raman leaves Delhi n settled in Mumbai and work there Ishita also work in some MNC but higher post then Raman they are neighbours and with times comes in a relationship without marriage Ishita then took loan from bank for Raman so that he can start his own business they are madly in love when they decide to marry Raman ask his parents to come to Mumbai he have a surprise for them want to disclose his relationship with Ishita but they brings shagun with them saying she is changed something like that 

Please tell me ki ye konsi story he me title bhul gayi hu bohot pehle read ki thi I think ye complete nhi he story

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think dhadkane koi sun raha hoga written by cutieruhi

ArshAriya thumbnail

Yup yahi ss he thank you so much

Can you help me with the other story too 

It is like Ishita was married to Subbu then they get divorce I don't know y Raman is a doctor and ishita want a baby by artificial stimulation n Raman help her but he didn't disclose that he is the father of her baby and also love Ishita slowly they come closer n Ishita too get to know about Raman being father of her unborn child baki yaad nhi can u help with this one too

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sang sang yun chalun tere jaise tera aasaman  

It is also cutieruhi story 

A.v.sindhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Where Raman is police officer and shagun betrayed him he lost his job 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's second chance of life from ilovyhm 

A.v.sindhu thumbnail

Yes, that is it thankyou 😀

Clumsykanya thumbnail

Can you help me in finding a story in which Raman marries Ishita for revenge of rinki's death. Rinki loved mihir(ishita's brother) but he loved mihika that's why she committed suicide. Ashok is raman's brother and married to shagun and tries to molest Ishita.

And there is a leap of few years  along with ishra separation

cantika thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

TO PHIR TUNE BADLI KYUN ADA by Divanru (  ISHRA LOVE STORIES- POOH WRITING WORLD )

ArshAriya thumbnail

Hello 

I just forget the name of this one in which Ishita's parents brought alliance of some raman Kumar bhalla but Ishita met other Raman Kumar bhalla who is not alive they met kept meeting and fall in love later Ishita comes to know that he is a soul but their love won and they live together in this Romi was also there 

Can anyone know ye konsi story he