Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's good that Mohan realised he was a bit over the board with Megha... and i liked how Megha was reluctant to be seen by Mohan and yet, felt offended when he didn't notice her at firstπŸ˜‰
Mohan seems to know how to use his power...looking forward to see his humane side with Dadi😊
"Pretend" is always fun to readπŸ˜ƒ
waitin 4 d next...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi all I am here with my next update , so here it is the 4 th chapter of my FF

Chapter 4- Forced to give in

Next morning sharp at 10 Megha looked at the chauffer driven Benz , mortified. She could see her neighbors staring at it curiously. With a heavy heart she realized that not going was not an option now as both ways set the tongues wagging. " Damn the man !" she said to herself. Slinging her purse on her shoulder she left , dressed up not to attract but look smart enough. When the car stopped outside a massive bungalow , she was ushered in by a stout lady into a grand living room. She sat down nervous wondering what will happen next.

She heard footsteps descending the staircase and recognized the un mistakable fragrance of Mohan. She turned and stood up so fast that she almost lost her balance. "Take it easy dear " he said , " have you had ur breakfast ?" he asked suavely. She slapped his hand away and took a step back. he said smilingly " I take no as ur answer , plz take a seat while I ask the breakfast to be brought in". He understood his come-to-the point expressions and said " So we meet again sleeping beauty, and gud morning to u. u might be wanting me to come to details of my proposal quickly " he turned around and instructed a lady and when he turned around he saw Megha imitating him and said , " I am impressed megha , I think ur acting skills will surely help u . so as I told u my grandma wants us to be together so I will tell u " before he cud continue , she shouted " Mr Mohan Bhatnagar , get this straight and clear , I will not sleep in ur bedroom" . He laughed heartily and then continued , " How u jump to conclusions ! atleast wait to be asked sweetheart ! before u interrupt again I shld tell u that I have no such intentions. This is only for my dadi and u will stay in my house in separate bedroom and u will do as I say and accompany me to various social events. here are the papers of contract , sign them and ur salary is mentioned right there". She was annoyed and said " Mr bhatnagar what makes u think that I will take this offer , I may not be interested ? "He said in a dominating tone " Your lack of interest doesn't matter , u are being given a job and u better do it . understood?" " No u can't make me ! go find some other girl , mr arrogance " she said and stood up to leave when he blocked her way ," let me go Mr Bhatnagar " " say my 1st name first " he said . "what?" she said but understood that he won't let it go so she said "okay Mohan it is, now move out of way." " I am sure u can say it much more sweetly than that!". His tone was dangerously sensuous . She closed her eyes in frustration and gritted her teeth," Oh you...! how I hate u !" " Loving me was never a part of the deal sweetheart." The voice dipped lower. Her eyes flew open and she saw the desire flowing in his eyes. She wanted him to come close but sanity prevailed and she stepped back." By the way do u knw ur bro is in huge debt? He was unable to repay a loan on time? Just 4 ur info the bank manager is a gud friend of mine, " he stated , suddenly switching to a business like manner. His words were like a bucket of cold water poured over her. she stood still , her face still digesting the shock. she saw d threat in his words. he grinned smugly. she hissed, "surely u wud not stoop so low?" he picked up the pen and paper ."take it or leave it. grin and bear it either way." he was merciless , she snatched the pen and paper from his hand and signed it furiously. " that's a gud girl come I will show u ur room." he led her up and opened one of d doors, she gasped aloud. the room was stunningly beautiful. he opened d door to the closet, " all ur clothes are here and a lot more things u might need, in this drawer." stupefied she stared at the closet and then turned carefully. "mr bhatnagar , I think u r mistaken, these r not my clothes." smiling he said , " they are. they have been bought according to ur size. and before u ask, it was an easy job finding ur size." he took out a key from his pocket and held it in his palm , " is this yours by any chance ?" " keys to my flat!" she tried to grab them from his hand. he closed his palm tight. " ur landlady is very easy 2 please, u know? and before u say another word, I did not rummage through ur clothes, Dimpy did, the lady u met downstairs?" she hissed, " I don't believe this!" the arrogance of the man ! he had been so sure that she wud say yes to his proposal.

ok guys that's all 4 this one , btw sorry I was a bit late this time , will try and keep pace in future. do tell how u liked it . criticisms most welcome. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by shivangi838 - 10 years ago
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Mohan really did a thorough research on Megha, then! πŸ˜†
sm1 getting flat keys n goin thru ur belongings sounded a bit creepyπŸ˜‰
megha imitatin mohan behind his backπŸ˜†
hopin to see the arrogant Mohan brought down a peg or two by Dadi-Megha company😊
keep goin dear!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice chapter. 😊 So this is love at first sight in Mohan's case. 😳 πŸ˜†
Mirchi's behaviour is so fascinating. πŸ˜†
Gosh, I am addicted to your FF. ☺️
Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Amanat-

Nice chapter. 😊 So this is love at first sight in Mohan's case. 😳 πŸ˜†
Mirchi's behaviour is so fascinating. πŸ˜†
Gosh, I am addicted to your FF. ☺️

awww thanks amanat , thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaiiillaaa!!! 😳😳 Mohan's really flirting good and that's like lot refreshing change from our own Mohan Bhatnagar! Megha is going to be in real trouble being around the charming Mohan who is ready to perform anytime! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ Good going Shivangi!!!πŸ‘
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

amazing...chap. shivangi...πŸ€—...very well written...πŸ‘

waiting for grand ma-mohan and megha 's meet...😊
I love the way of our mohan tooo arrogance ❀️...bt
still so flirty n too ...☺️
mohan knows every trick... to convince megha... πŸ˜‰
eagerly waiting for next ...πŸ˜ƒ
all the best ..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haye haye...mar hi dala yar Shivangi..teri story mujhe..Meghan ki love omg!!!.
totally flat on ur story
if u write like this then my expression like this☺️
well lagi rahe ..mazza aa raha hai
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Lovely Update Shivangi...πŸ˜†
This time our Monu is quite "arrogant" but at the same time with a "rocking" attitude...!!!..Love him...❀️

Surely, he has brought his "Sleeping Beauty" in a quirky situation that she has no other option but to agree with his deal...😳
But, still...
This is the start of interesting interactions of Mr. Arrogance and Ms. Sleeping Beauy,,isnt it...?β“πŸ˜‰
Hayeee...
Eagerly waiting 4 next update...
I'm imagining how would be the 1st interaction of Monu's Grandma with Megha...πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š
Thanks 4 the PM..!!!πŸ˜†

Edited by 16lvkkk - 10 years ago
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update. Lovely chapter. The story is going too good. Good going shivangi well doneπŸ‘
Thanks for PM...Continue sooon😊