Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
just amazing and truely very different from the mm of our nbtnmkk ! . seems very interesting and promising and waiting for next chapters !
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

amazing chap... shivangi...πŸ‘

arrre yaar..ye monu ky kar raha hai...control...monu...πŸ˜‰ I thought wo megha per gussa karega...bt its totally diff...love monu's part...❀️...
waiting for next...😊
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 story Shivangi!πŸ‘
here's my opinion...

CHAP 1
the toad-looking professor brought back memories dearπŸ˜†
and a bubbly Megha still undecided about her future career...it's definitely refreshing to read!πŸ‘πŸΌ
prerna n megha are really amusing to read and made me nostalgicπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
renu pampered megha?!πŸ˜†
the independent streak is the best loved trait of megha-happy you kept it intactπŸ‘πŸΌ
hope to see Megha-Nanhi scenes in future😊
the Bhatnagars...so Mohan is tooo rich...interesting😊

CHAP 2

why didn't she place alarm before? the job n interview are important for her, aren't they?
and is Prerna living with her in tha apartment?

"Megha let her hair down and it fell straight beneath her shoulders. "

she has waist length hair-which people who are not so fortunate, dream of having one day, na?
the hotel was superbly described dear, felt like roaming those halls myselfπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
megha is indeed reckless to fall asleep like that!πŸ˜†
and imagine her finding Mohan nearby!πŸ˜†

happy to know Mohan is not a casanova, but he shouldn't have tried to kiss her...
eager to know more about his character...

wonder how mohan is going to find out that it's megha who wasted his precious timeπŸ˜‰
and how would he reactπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

keep it going dear! I may not be a regular reader, but most likely a weekly one
but i will make sure to read it when i get time...

all the best!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ
waiting for the next chap eagerly...

Edited by lilylakku9 - 10 years ago
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii...😊
Both chapters are very nice...πŸ‘

And quite different r MM from their traditional avatars..

All d best 4 the next 1...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Chapter 2!!! Megha admiring the hotel beauty and Mohan admiring the sleeping beauty!!! Haaaii haaaiii.. What a lovely scene!!! 😳☺️
What am I reading??!! Mohan trying to kiss her??!!! ☺️☺️ Naughty Mohan and this Mohan is way too interesting and new!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Though he is not, but looks like he is going to prove to be a play boy with Megha at least!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And companion to daadimaaa in the form of a lovely companion to himself!!! Waah what an idea Shivangi!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot guys , ur response keeps me going.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

ch 3 probably on Monday 😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😊Hey guys I am here as promised and here is ch 3 πŸ˜‰

chapter 3- Caught in a web
😊
Megha did not tell any of her friends abt the incident and prerna understood this , megha needed space and she knew this. Megha was soon unaware of everything else around her , she remembered those sexy lips , that gorgeous body and that handsome face. She shivered thinking abt him. she had almost lost her control in front of him. she said to herself ," it was a dream , forget it megha". πŸ˜•
Mohan was standing on his terrace suite after megha left. he thought abt his behavior few hours ago and wondered ," god , what did I do? did I actually think of doing that? a strange woman in my bed and I cud nt stop myself ????"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ He gave himself a mental shaking. but no matter how much he tried he cud not control or rationalize his feelings. His heart was still beating passionately. he said to himself that he has better things to do in life and went to find work so that his mind cud be occupied.πŸ˜‰
Megha also tried to keep that night away by working in day but solitary moments reminded her again and again and she kept on trying to get a grip on herself until 2 months later prerna said , " hey I have news for u dear , THE MOHAN BHATNAGARπŸ˜³πŸ‘ is coming to our college , think just think yaar for the inauguration of the new auditorium" . " He is ? and who is he? " Megha asked as she did nt know abt gossip. " now dnt tell me u don't know mohan bhatnagar , he is the most eligible bachelor , the owner of the mighty bhatnagar hotels , his grandma had done a play here so audi is built in her name , wait , let me show u his photograph " Megha felt uncomfortable as she was thinking whether the man he met that night was mohan only and when prerna showed his pic on the cover page of a magazine , megha was dumbfounded , she felt she shld stay away from the event but then wondered whether she needed to will he even remember me? he is a playboy who meets so many girls.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Finally the night arrived and with a chorus of ooos and aahssπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜³ of the girls stepped out Mohan bhatnagar from his BMW convertible with 2 security guards in front. Dressed in a charcoal grey suit with his hair gelled , he walked as if taking the life out of the girls standing there. Prerna dragged megha , " u have to do this 4 me megs , u can't leave me now , I need to see him close yaar " she dragged megha to front , mohan entered the audi , saw the 1st line of girls , his eyes briefly rested on megha and then he walked ahead. "It's gud that he did not recognize me "😊 she said partly relieved but the other side of hers did not like being dismissed so easily so she felt anger too somewhere. she slipped out of the audi , her eyes welled wid tears and said to herself " oh! to hell wid him !what does he think he is ? and why am I so upset ? "😭 she did not realize time passing sitting by a small pond until a voice called her out and tapped on her shoulder " Miss Megha Vyas"the voice was unmistakable , the husky , suave and sexy voice😳 cud be his only , megha jumped up " how do u know my name?" Mohan laughed out and said " u really thought I wud not find out ? well ur friends were looking 4 u and they left ur details wid the hotel staff . let me come straight to d point , I have a proposition 4 u ." πŸ˜‰
" Save whatever u have for some other girl mr bhatnagar , I am not interested. that night I made a mistake by sleeping into ur bed , that's it" saying this she turned around haughtily but Mohan grabbed her harshly , close to him. " listen madam no one says no to mohan bhatnagar and no one keeps him waiting 4 hours , did u get me ?" " u are hurting me !" she yelled. he let go of her and she asked ," which meeting are u talking abt ?" " u still dnt get that? u had applied 4 a job remember miss? we were supposed to meet at the hotel that day." " but I was supposed to meet a MrKaif?" πŸ˜•
" Yes mr kaif from the agency but he was to bring u to my office ." he brought up his hand arrogantly and before she cud say anything he said " now u listen 2 me without opening that beautiful mouth of urs again. I have a job offer for u . my dadi maa thinks that we are in a relationship" πŸ˜›
" excuse me?" she exploded. mohan grinned " it was equally horrible idea to me as it is to u " she asked him to come to the point as he was not making any sense. πŸ˜•
Mohan was now a bit irritated and he said ," now shut up and listen to me for once .πŸ˜‰ that night while u were enjoying ur beauty sleep , ur friends gave a pic of urs to the hotel security. after u were found , they gave that pic to me and it was lying on my desk when dadi saw it . she was all inquisitive and said that either we are married or abt to get married.πŸ˜† when I denied this , she became all the more angry and said that I was trying to hide our as in urs and mine breakup from her . though I tried to explain but she doesn't listen to anything". πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Megha shrugged and said " I see u do have a prob but it doesn't concern me".
" look " he said angrily " I rushed to india becoz my dadimaa was not well doctors say she is fragile and she cannot take stress and I cannot cause her anymore of stress. I need to keep her happy I will do anything to keep her happy which unfortunately at present is ur presence in my life "πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ . Megha gasped at his outrageousness .
" it is for appearance sake only don't look at me like thatπŸ˜‰
". he looked at his watch and said " that's enough talk 4 now we will discuss futher at my house will send a car to pick u up at flat 10 o clock morning , be ready"😊. with that he turned around and moved away , seeing that attitude of his megha shouted "u cannot order me like that ! what makes u even think that I will do this 4 u ?" 😲
in response he just turned only a fraction and said , " be there megha, kidnapping is not my style and I don't fancy it either.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†" she kicked a stray pebble and shouted , " I will not come. do u hear me , Mr High and Mr Mighty ?" He stopped, turned slowly and said " sleep well , my sleeping beauty ". πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
His ominous tone sent a chill down her spine . With all her heart , she wished she hadn't gone exploring the hotel.πŸ˜†
do comment guys , eagerly waiting 4 ur response 😊
Edited by shivangi838 - 10 years ago
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG yar Shivangi it just superbπŸ‘ ...
this time chapter main Monu bahut confusion hai na...jesha wo hamesha reheta hai ...lolπŸ˜†
seriously Monu kya kya soch ta hai yarπŸ˜† specially
," god , what did I do? did I actually think of doing that? a strange woman in my bed and I cud nt stop myself ????"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
any way ...maza aa raha hai yar...❀️
.plz continue πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by NAMM5 - 10 years ago
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice FF Shivangi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Enjoying a lot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mohan as usual ☺️ and Megha πŸ˜†

Waiting for next chapter 😳
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love the whole chap. u make it sooo interesting...with new MM..😊..😳...

love the convo between MM...❀️
so megha will be there ..at mohan 's house with dadi ma... tooo interesting ...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰...
eagerly waiting for next...shivangi...