28 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! *EDIT* CLICK ON LINK

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OK Guys, it's Dec 1 now. 

Rangrasiya begins in 28 days!!!!

So EVERDAY until Rangrasiya begins write something great (does not have to be an essay!)  about Sanaya - and Ashish - I don't know anything about him... once I mentioned and still feel, he has a baby'ish face and there were tons of slayers!! Each to their own, eh? Yes, he is good looking, wish he had shorter hair, he would look hotter and it would be in keeping with his character, and wish he didn't have facial hair - looks like Shyam - *ducks  the tomatoes * ... still, I don't really know anything about his acting. (And don't want to watch anything either... I will wait for Rangrasiya.)But from the promos, well, both Sanaya and him are sizzling! The second promo was spell binding! 
 (Please don't turn this into a war zone just because of my opinion. This is a post to write something great about our Queen, Sanaya, and her colleague, Ashish.)

Let's begin a countdown!

Are you in?
This forum has been too quiet - let's get ready for Rangrasiya! 

SO - 

TWENTY EIGHT DAYS AND COUNTING!
D Minus 28

*RE - EDITED*
*DEC 7*
COUNTDOWN CLOCK SET TO DEC 30

RANGRASIYA BEGINS

CLICK LINK ABOVE!πŸ˜ƒ
SET TO INDIA TIME ZONE
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT

Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Nice idea Vittoria!!  😊

Sanaya as we all know is a brilliant actress, gorgeous, dedicated,determined and an overall very inspiring and nice person.😊😊

Even I dint know much about Ashish, but from what I ve heard from Ashish fans and from what we see in his tweets n all, he seems like an all round nice person. A poet, socially aware, animal lover, very dedicated..Looks wise, I wont say he's the classical good looking, but he's perfect for Rudra's role, I even like the mustache on him... He has a nice voice too..😳 Bonus points for keeping us posted on the shoots there..😊

P.S. I intentionally kept it short on Sanaya to avoid being repetitive.. Been saying the same all day in RR thread.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good idea! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sanaya Irani you have had roles of happy and bubly girls and shy ones too but this time you have received a totally different role, and you pulled it off perfectly in the promos. You express your emotion perfectly! Ashish sharma i haven't seen you b4 but you seem to good at portraying emotions of your character on screenπŸ˜ƒ Good luck to both of you(even though you won't need it)πŸ˜†
Edited by N.K.R. - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Cool idea V!!
res too sleepy now.. will land back in the morning!
tiahalder thumbnail
hey Nice idea V and also appreciate this nice post..
lol now we got the official platform to do this countdownπŸ˜ƒ..desperately waiting for the show..
Sanaya what can i say..she is breathtaking and looking so ethereal as Parvati❀️
its definitely going to be one unique character ..seems like Parvati is so delicate and innocent yet so feisty..May she reaches the zenith of success this time with the show
About Ashish..he looks good in the promo..i may become his fan in the upcoming daysπŸ˜†he  may not be a star but surely is a good actor..
together i dont know what will be the jodi name but  their screen presence is so impactful..
and also hats off to the creative team for I have never seen such intense and amazing promos of TV shows before..😲
cant wait more..all the best  team Rang Rasiya..
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome idea Vittoria. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sanaya... you and I are both are here because of her...so that should sum it up and no need to elaborate on her...just adore her. 😳

Don't know Ashish, looks good in the promos and will basically wait to see him as Rudra in RR.  Like you, I don't want to see anything of him in his previous avatars. I will keep positive vibes and trust the producer's judgement in selecting him.  I have read positive things about him and so, for now I am satisfied.
He does have poetic tweets...and I like that. Got me back in the poetry mood.
Bess already has a head start ...I saw a short poem from her. πŸ˜†
Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice idea, V ... res ... will post in the morning πŸ˜›
*edited* 

The countdown officially starts! πŸ₯³ 

What to say about Sanaya that I haven't already said earlier? πŸ˜† All I will say is that I'm waiting for her to come back on screen... TV is seriously boring without her. I'm hoping for the best for Rangrasiya ... both for mass popularity and for Sanaya herself ... that she gets all the recognition and reward that she deserved for Khushi and which eluded her at that time. It's long overdue and I hope that this time with an author backed role and a strong script, she will get her dues. I'm thrilled with the second promo because I saw the fiery Paro there ... I was a bit worried that Paro would be a bechari ... but it seems that she won't ... not eventually. She might be at first, but I can take that ... there has to be gradual evolution of her character. If it is static, it won't be interesting. So the two promos have gotten me very positive about the show. 

Ashish ... the first promo is what has put me firmly in the Ashish camp. I was okay with his pics, I didn't see many of his previous clips ... just enough to assure me he could act, but not enough to make me slot him into any image. But the first promo blew me away ... he is GOOD! He has a very strong screen presence ... and to be paired with Sanaya, who has a tendency to steal the spotlight even in a scene where she's only in the background, this is a must! Plus they are looking great as a pair ... and there is chemistry even in the still pictures. The second promo just cemented this feeling. I love his body language and his attitude in that ... he seems to be a really good actor. 

In short ... looking forward to the show, to seeing Sanaya on screen again in a really strong role this time ... with no OTT πŸ˜› ... and looking forward to Ashish and the SanSh pairing . All the best to the cast and crew of Rangrasiya! 
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
He does NOT look like Shyam 😳

I am really beginning to admire Ashish, his personality seems very nice, he looks like a chilled out guy who is really dedicated to his work. I love his poetic Hindi though I don't understand anything lol. And Sanaya, my Paro  β€οΈ I don't know what to say about her <33 I just can't wait for RR!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me too ressing V...will do this tomorrow but i like this idea.
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just love Sanaya and I cant wait for the show to start
The chemistry of Sanaya and Ashish looks amazing in both the promos!!
Im soo excited :)