Humsafar Season 2....really?

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well ๐Ÿ˜ณthe season one was awesome... and i dont doubt that if any other season comes it will be marvelous too.
But the question is why dont the production house go for another season?
Someone on ZGH page of facebook said that the house is planning to bring up another season. the news is of course not of any official importance...
For me it will be a treat to watch Khisher again... but many are of the opinion that๐Ÿ˜• one was enough!
What do you guys have to say?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rumors. You can't really make a second season anyway, and I doubt the production house would be willing to take a risk. They didn't even want to make Humsafar into a film, like they're now doing with Manto and binroeansu.
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Rumors. You can't really make a second season anyway, and I doubt the production house would be willing to take a risk. They didn't even want to make Humsafar into a film, like they're now doing with Manto and binroeansu.

Yeah I agree!
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
humsafar s epic... . and i dont want humsafar 2... humsafar s sooo speciall for me and i want it to remain as beautiful memory, which cant recreat n another season!!! I guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really want to see them, fawad mahira together again, but in a diffrent show..๐Ÿ˜Š
BlackJack. thumbnail
well i think another season, if they ever make any, could come out as something better!
Humsafer might be epic but not enough epic to limit the epicness of something... the tale end of the show suggested the rise of another thing coming!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
of-course it's possible to take the drama further, but how much further? the same charm might not come back you know... the audience already has a set image of the drama in their mind, so to continue it, is a risk for the production house and team. the story won't be the same... but lets see... i personally feel its all rumors.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Terrible idea. Making a season two would cheapen it. It wouldn't be any better than an indian show - just dragging on with no meaning and purpose just because people love the lead pair. Bad bad idea.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't see the point in having a second season. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Humtv were to come out with another season. They love cashing in on the success of Humsafar (till this day). That's the only plus I'd see with having a second season and then perhaps Mahira-Fawad fans rejoicing.
BlackJack. thumbnail
well i think second seasons come with more potential... not with Pak stuff though!MS 2 was horrible...!
still i wont mind a sec season!
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt wnt a 2nd season of humsafar cuz drama's 2nd season's cum owt crap n disappointing dnt wnt tht 2 hpn wiv humsafar too.