India Update 10th November 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The jail officials try to harm Urmila and other prisoners. Urmila tells the jailer that if Urmila or any of the related women are hurt, it wont be good. The jailer and doctor are talking to each other. Jailer is very angry and talks about killing Urmila and getting a suicide note written. The doctor warns him against it telling him that she is Dr. Manas's wife who is very close to Dr. Simran. And Dr. Simran is too well known and has a high reach. Urmila will make good on her threat if any of the women are harmed. Jailer tells him that this time he has an ace up his sleeve in the form of Advocate Ria Sen as public prosecutor. She has never lost a case. Doctor suddenly remembers Shankar and mentions something about him to the Jailer. Jailer talks about getting him beaten up (missed this part).

Some people are beating up Shankar in jail. Jailer comes in and saves him showing sympathy. Shankar asks him why such a hard hearted person is saving him. He then feigns a heart attack.

Simran is sitting in her house, Shaguna comes in and tells her some people are here from some Archana Trust Suburban organization. They come in and introduce themselves and tell Simran that they have chosen to award her the Zee Astitva award for her extraordinary involvement to social issues. Simran refuses to accept the award since she thinks she is not competent enough. They then ask her to appeal to people on TV to send in entries for other nominees. She agrees.

Manas comes to meet Urmila in jail. He tells her she is hiding her sorrow behind her smile. She says that He tells her that the court case is starting tomorrow. He then asks her whether she is ok after all that has happened. She says yes generally things are fine. They did try to harm them but after she threatened them she does have to hear snide remarks but not much else. She says she is worried about Shankar since she heard that he has been beaten up to get him to speak. Manas tries to meet Shankar in the hospital but is not allowed to.

The doctor and jailer go to meet Riya Sen. They enter her room and she is singing, they complement her on her singing, she is very cut and dried with them. Tells them to talk about the case. They explain about the case to her but try to make themselves look good. Riya Sen sees through them and tells them to be straight with her. Get her the files of all female prisoners supporting Urmila. She then outlines a story whereby she would try to portray Simran as being an aspiring politician taking the route of social service for her political ends with one of the by-products being a reduced sentence for Urmila.

Simran is sitting with Astha, Abhi calls up telling her that he will be there. She tells him that the lawyer is coming today and it would be nice if he was there too. He agrees. Neha comes in and tells him whey does he need to go to court too. He tells her that he would have to go in any case since he would be called by the lawyers. She tells him why does he need to involve himself in this case all the way through. It is the problem of Dr. Simran and Dr. Manas. He says this is not about them but the women who don't have any one to fight for them. Neha is worried. Abhi asks her what is her problem. She tells him that more she is with them, more… She stops. Abhi understands and is disgusted. He tells her to continue. She says there is no point. He insists. When she does not comply, he completes her sentence saying that more closeness will develop between him and Simran. Then he shouts at her asking her why she is so insecure with him and Simran. Does she realize that she thinks more about Simran than he does. He has never hidden anything about his past from her but she insists on dragging it in between them every now and then. And if she had such a big problem with his friendship with Simran, she should not have agreed to marry him. He walks off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Arti,you are so prompt in giving the updates.And you do it so well.I can almost set my watch!!!!!😊

Thanks a ton.

it seems another marriage on the rocks for Abhi!!!!!!!!!!

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are welcome Minnie. Since I type while watching, if the update does not come in within 10 min of the serial getting over, means it is not going to come at all for the day. πŸ˜‰
essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arti

Thanx a ton!!!! Really appreciate ur updates. Thanx to you, I have an extra 30 minutes every day now. ;-)

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti...great update

I can't wait for these episodes...we are where Abhi proposes to Neha...

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, it looks on the road to the D lane.

I bet this the way out opening to bring back Abhi and Simran back together.

-Rifhat

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Arati! I don't even watch the show anymore- I just read your updates. Thank you so much! πŸ˜›
Slick Chick thumbnail

thanx for the update arti....really appreciate it.....i think neha is so annoying, i mean i understand her feelin insecure, but she should have been ready for that before she married abhi...neway look forward 2 readin 2moz update

slick chic

keshni thumbnail

Aarti your updates are just perfect.

thanks a million. god bless and happy diwali