izhaar....pyaar ka. Part 18

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hai,.. guys ,.. with ur encouragement and co-operation i am starting a new story on Maneet. And this time a full romantic one and i will try to satisfy u.

The main theme of this story purely based on GHSP.I took the main theme and try to lead it in my own way.

The story will be like this ;,... Geet is middle class girl fr. hoshiarpur where girls r treated as burden to family and they can be send away fr. the family by marrying them , no one encourages their study where as Geet wants to continue study and become dr. and serve her people and support her family. But her family and darji marrys her to a guy who,left her after marriage with dowry and  her jewels as he want that only. her family tries to marry her to another guy not revealing the truth. but Geet denies this and in name of izzat and ruthva of their family they tried to kill her ,..Maan saves her.

And the love story begins,... will Geet agrees for his love,...so and so,... as the name of my story indicates...

IZHAAR... PYAAR  KA... 

Still image of Maan and Geet in tv show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

c.s.;-  Mujhe nahi lagtha ki c.s. dena jaruri hai,..as my story based on ghsp ,.. the charectars will  more r less the same except Dev and Nainatara. in my story they will not exist. As i don't want to bring Geet's past . Only Vicky Maan's younger brother who is a spoilt brat. Maan pampered him . He is flurtious and stubborn in  nature. when he want something he want it by hook r crooK.

And the remaining r the same . I don't want too many vilans in this as my pure concentration is on love and romance as the name itself indicates.Here i am directly giving the 1st part.

Enjoy this and haa,.. when i don't give any target to likes that does mean i dont. mind,.. i do mind.  Pease keep this in mind ,... the more ur likes ,.. the more commts ,.. the early ur update .And this time i am not going to pm to those who don't have time to comment  and hit likes.

part-1 :

...Their first meeting

Its 8.p.m. A black  BMW car is running towards the 

near by town to Hoshiyaarpur  of Punjaab  fr. Delhi.  The 

man  behind the  wheels is of about in mid twenties looking very handsome in his office attire with his beautiful face with dark and big eyes, sharp nose and his perfect "M' shaped lips.

His hairs r falling on his fore head giving a beautiful look 

to him, but having wrinkles as his mood is totally upset by 

this unwanted journey. He is hell annoyed by his Dadi maa 

as she forced him to go to Hoshiyaarpur.

" Ye Dadi maa bhi na,.. itni  sentimental kyu hai? Kab ka chode diya hum Hoshiyaarpur, itni saalonse hum Delhi me rahthe hai, phir bhi humesha unki dil wahi rahthi hai. 

Kahthe hai ki" wo apni goan hai, wahaki log humari apne 

hai, aur kahthe  hai ki mai apni logonkeliye kuch karna 

chahtha hu"ye apni dadaji ka aakhri kwaish the, mai use 

pura karna chahthi hu. Ab mujhe hi kuch karna pada mera 

apna khud ka business aur important meetings chode ke waha college establish karne keliye jaana pada. Pata nahi 

kya hoga?, Waha ki log kaise hoga?  patanahi kitne din lagega yaha thinking like that he speed up the car in his disgust and irritated state.

He is fully annoyed by this stupid idea of his Dadi 

maa and this journey and all .

Haa ,.. he is none other than our MSK.

Suddenly two women came across the road fr. no where 

,one is asking him lift by waving her hand with her raising 

toe. And the other woman is standing behind her. He has to press the   break hardly to stop the  car as he may hit them if he not able to see them.

"Wat the hell r u doing?don't want to live ? marna chahthe ho tum log? He blasted on that woman who is asking lift.[Actually she is not woman she is a girl of 17 yrs, now he observed that] He looked at her angrily.

Drashti Dhami as Geet in Geet hui Sabse parayi

The girl:- "Sir,please help us, pointing to the other lady, " she is in under labour pains we need immeadiate medical help, aap please hume hospital tak lift dijiye".

He now looked the other woman " my god she is in labour 

pains" . but he don't want to get in to all these as his mood is not at all good.

Maan:- No ,.. mai pehlehi bahut late hu ,.. mujhe urgently jaana hai,and he again started his car, but shedidn't leave him holding his steering wheel.

T.g:- sir,. Please yaha koi nahi hai hume help karneka,. Ek baar use dekhiyena,. Kitni pain me hai wo please sir she needs urgent medical help, jaraa aap insaaniyat ki nazar se sochiye sir .Aap ki ghar me bhi maa behna hongi na,. ye bhi aapki behan jaisa hai sir,. Sir please help us. Babaji aapko sab khushi dega, ek laachaar aurat ko help karnese babaji khush honge sir,unki aashirwaad aapko milega. She begged him.

Maan looking into her pleading eyes he con't able to deny her,.. but mai,..xyz tak jaa raha hu,.. kaha chode na hai aapko?

T.g:- Smiling happily ,thank .u. sir,.. she went to the woman and led her to the back door of the car . Maan opened the door and she made her sit in the car comfortably.

"Sir aap ke raasthe me ek hospital hai aap hume waha chodiye" and Maan started the car.

The woman is screaming loudly as she is in severe pain, and the girl is continuosly trying to comfort her saying samaliye apne aapko didi,.. lambe, lambe saas lena and instructing her something like that keeping her head in her lap.

Maan is amazed to see this as he never ,ever in his life saw this and not a single idea about pregnancy and the labur pains.

His heart squeezing hearing her screamings. He speed up the car more but the destination is still far away.

Here the sufferings and pain of the woman grow bigger as the baby inside her womb is desperate to come out and see the outer world. She is crying loud and loud turning and turning not able to bear the pain.

The girl now understand the situation that there is  no more time left to reach hospital. She has to do something urgently.

"Sir, stop the car, she said to him"

Maan:- Haa,... wat,..? he looked back to her not understanding wat she is telling.

T.g:- No,.. sir ,.. don't look back , she immeadiately took her dupatta  and tried to tie it to the windows to get partition fr. the fr. Seat." Stop the car, she screamed again and Maan pressed the break to stop the car and took the car to the side.

"Get out fr. the car", she shouted at him.

Maan :- What,,,,? he baffled at her audacity and he  also shouted at her.

T.g:- please sir jaldi baahar    jayiye,.. she screamed as the cries of the woman r becoming louder and louder now.

And Maan jumped out of it in one jump.

" Didi,.. push ,.. she told her  coming to her foot and 

spreading her legs to make the way to the baby to come 

out.

INDEX

PART 1 above

PART 10   
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for future episodes

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can any one help me ,.. how to post pictures in my ff ,actually i have created a banner in word  but here i am not able to post why i dont know wat have to do ? please any one help me.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good beginning. Waiting eagerly for the story to start building up
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey anuu di...
Finally u started

lovely start amazing..

Update soon...
Pm me always..

Suhana
SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow new story
nice start
SweetestPari thumbnail
Nice start ...
Sounds interesting..
Will luv to read more...
Continue soon :-)
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
wow awesome start... add me in ur pm list... wil love to read more... 
hari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice beginning
lovely part
will be waiting for next update
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Anu, bahut achhi tarha start kiya hai...
The way u describe maan...awesome 
Dadi ke ideas se dukhi hai...Vaise bhi thoda kadus lagta hai!!

Ab hamari geet...uska kya kahena!!
As usual simple , dusre ko madad karne vali...
Get ke liye ek geet yad aa raha hai...

Jina usaka jina hai, jo auro ko jivan deta hai...
 Madhuban khushbu deta hai...

Acha hua us pregnant lady ko maan ki help mil gayi
Anjane me hi sahi par geet maan ko order de deti hai.
.."Get out from the car"...aur bechra maan pregnancy ke baare me kuch nahi janta!!
Ab maan babu to bure fanse...ab delivery main bhi help karni padegi!!

Dusra part jaldi jaldi dena...plz
Eagerly waiting for next part...
Edited by sheetalvasa - 10 years ago