Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol..my eyes were hurting to see that terrible sonai ka banai huyai dress..i wish jalal won't wear it 2nd time..jai sae ruq, ye sai uski souch!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun29

🀣🀣..Jalal covered in rose petals discussing politics with Atgah Khan and MAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

even i want to know that ...kya Jalal bath tub diwaan -e-khaas mein laatha to show the importance of that giftπŸ˜†

You mean...like if you can't get the horse to the water, take the water to the horse πŸ˜†

I thought it'd be easier for those guys to stand around that bubbling hot tub as they discussed not-so-political politics!πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lashy

πŸ˜†

waise in a way good it was a dress..if it was a studded mirror, would he have dragged that into court...
or worse if its was a studded Hamaam...he'd have had the diwaan-e-khaas meeting in the hamaam khaana for the evening!πŸ˜†

Yes am sure it's very nice otherwise.

Maybe if they tone down the disco lights we all could see πŸ˜†

but I loved his new orange turban! Rajat looks devilishly handsome in black, orange, hot pink & deep blue!!
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

You mean...like if you can't get the horse to the water, take the water to the horse πŸ˜†

I thought it'd be easier for those guys to stand around that bubbling hot tub as they discussed not-so-political politics!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..haaan that makes more sense...agla diwaan e khaas is in the hamaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...by the time the khaas ends this will be nothing about jodha akbar🀣

badi ammi ka laadla bigaad gaya πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun29

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..haaan that makes more sense...agla diwaan e khaas is in the hamaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...by the time the khaas ends this will be nothing about jodha akbar🀣

badi ammi ka laadla bigaad gaya πŸ˜†

Waise bhi Adham ke nazar aur niyat kahbi theek nahin hote πŸ˜†
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly !! I started having eye sore...esp. the glitters ! God !😳
I prefer him in that ordinary cloth Jodha gifted...he looked so good in that... but that gold oneπŸ€ͺ