Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

so true ..jallu was looking like an Firefly ...

wo suit ethana shine karahi thi ki pata nahi sab ka aakhonka( eyes) kya hal hogaya hoga waha Diwaan-e-Khaas mey...es suit ko dhekeney key bat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jo's gift was better then this one...but ah jallu was looking great in both outfit ...

I know. Everyone was surprised to see a firefly walking in their midst before they realized it was their Shahenshah πŸ˜†
Jalal always looks good. I wish I could eat him πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Very gaudy. Shayad in those times people used to think the more shiny the stuff, the better it is πŸ˜†

shiny ek taraf... clothes with natural disco lights in them doosri taraf πŸ˜†
BlackWitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

shiny ek taraf... clothes with natural disco lights in them doosri tarafπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† It took people sometime to realize its their Shahenshah who has walked in and not some twinkling Bappi Da from the future with all his ornaments on him alongwith Disco lights :-P
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜† It took people sometime to realize its their Shahenshah who has walked in and not some twinkling Bappi Da from the future with all his ornaments on him alongwith Disco lights :-P

🀣

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Bichaare Jalal ko Bappi Da banaa diyaa...πŸ˜† In another post, I'd mentioned that had it been a spoof, we'd have caught the audience awaiting his entry with cooling glasses - like in a 3D movie!

Waise, only RT can look so handsome even as a firefly -> even if he had those fancy-dress wings stuck behind him πŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bichaare Jalal ko Bappi Da banaa diyaa...πŸ˜† In another post, I'd mentioned that had it been a spoof, we'd have caught the audience awaiting his entry with cooling glasses - like in a 3D movie!

Waise, only RT can look so handsome even as a firefly -> even if he had those fancy-dress wings stuck behind him πŸ˜†

So true Lash! It's only Rajat who can look like an Emperor strutting around with calm arrogance with that sweet smile on his face!

When we complained about Rajat's clothes shortage am sure no one thought he would get this 🀣
lashy thumbnail
Shortage of clothes? They could have got him three new sets with the amount of stuff that went into this 1 πŸ˜†

Actually, I'm certain this cream with orange dress looks stunning as it is ...only, those lights ruined it...πŸ˜†
Wonder if we'd get to see recycled versions of it later in the show..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am a disco dancer ...🀣...

Malabar Gold ka brand ambassador πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

i am a disco dancer ...🀣...

Malabar Gold ka brand ambassador πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

waise in a way good it was a dress..if it was a studded mirror, would he have dragged that into court...
or worse if its was a studded Hamaam...he'd have had the diwaan-e-khaas meeting in the hamaam khaana for the evening!πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†

waise in a way good it was a dress..if it was a studded mirror, would he have dragged that into court...
or worse if its was a studded Hamaam...he'd have had the diwaan-e-khaas meeting in the hamaam khaana for the evening!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣..Jalal covered in rose petals discussing politics with Atgah Khan and MAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

even i want to know that ...kya Jalal bath tub diwaan -e-khaas mein laatha to show the importance of that giftπŸ˜†

Edited by sun29 - 10 years ago