zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What an heart touching episode especially when jalal was having * flashbacks * of her and the way they showed both jalal n jodha telling the story really it was sooo touching

On the other hand haha in ruqiyyas face when jalal said that jodhas gift was more special and when he told her too come in sit beside him 👏 👏

Lets just get ruqiyya and everyone else out the picture. . Only akdha please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
post fake pregnancy track...this episode was the most beautiful one...it was so soothing and touching...
i can't even define the beauty of the episode...it was that pure and divine...

love the way...jallu took some time for himself and totally got lost into jodha's memories...and recollect the journey of his moment with jodha...thats was mesmerising...i got to see the missing passionate jallu in this scenes...pre-marriage Amer Akdha scenes were so passionate...and jallu was so obsessed with jodha...we got to see the same jallu in this scenes...

Akdha's friendship have begun in full speed...can't wait to see the friendship turns into passionate love

whenever jallu's soul calls jodha as Mariam-Uz-Zambani...it gives goosebumps...i wonder when we will see their most passionate night...and jehangir(salim)birth...well its a long journey
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly...well deserved episode today was...Heart touching and reached to the soul...very sweet and beautiful episode after the preg track but again it is going to be the bekaar Adham's epi...koi tho bachao...
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah really...it was awesome to watch...plz we want akdha max...