Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL...I was looking at only 'The Emperor's New Clothes' LOL😉 and all that
But yeah... now that I look at the face, it seemed reflective... He must be thinking I've come a long way...let me try my luck at action ;\'once more'
😎 raat akeli hai..bujh gaye diye
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Actually he is thinking how much he misunderstood jodha. He had fallen in love with her by seeing her in palaki but hated her when she put sword on his neck and hence married her to take revenge. He had thought she hates him does not want his well being but today he realized she wants his well being as much as ruqaiah. She can become his friend as much as ruqaiah although friendship like old wine tastes best with age like he told ruqaiah.

That is what he was thinking as he sat by fire maybe.
The only thing i did not like in today's episode was the way he choose a best gift first he announced ruqaiah's then changed to jodha. Not done Jalal a gift is a gift whether the smallest thing. You cannot compare gifts given by family and friends on any ocassion. All gifts have same value whether big or small.

Agree... I found it petty
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lashy I think this was to show him reflecting on the same incidents he had reflected on before but the emotions this time are different. He now sees these same incidents differently because his understanding of her has changed and now he appreciates her strengths. What was previously attraction to her beauty with the aim to possess an object has changed to a true appreciation of her inner beauty. What was previously anger at her audacity in threatening him has changed to appreciation of her courage and willingness to stand for the right. I think this marks an evolution of his feelings and this is further proven when he admits to Ruqaiya that friendship has started.
Edited by peachesandcream - 10 years ago
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jalal was thinking the whole journey of his with jo before merriage & after their merriage 😳😳
At one time he used to hate her but nw several things changed..nw His feelings,opinion changed abt her...
She was his enemy but nw she became his frnd😳..Jalal is in LOVE totally but yet nt realized🤔 Frndship is the first step 2wards LOVE❤️..Nw their journey of LOVE started😳

Muze itna hi samaz me aaya🤔

Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
ginco thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay,

i too am confused , he voice over said tht uss din aapne hamare soye hue ehsaah ko jagay diya ...

which ehsaas is he referring to in the first place ? and if it is the strong attraction for jodha , how can he call it the friendship the next morning ...

Plus , i think soya hua ehsaas line is so connected with love , so why a complete U turn with ruqu next morning and calling jodha a friend ?

Sun , lashy and rest , pls help me understand this one ?

Kashi
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, you think he is taking revenge or something?😲😆 Well, i din even bother analyzing the flashback cos i thought he was just reminiscing his past with Jodha in Ajmer😆 On that note, i love the way Jalal calls her Mariam-uz-zamani..It sounds awesome for some reason😆
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am yet to see the episode... Having a lazy Thansgiving morning .But my hope is that while his comfort level in proclaiming to others that his relationship with Jodha is now that of "friendship", in the deep mind, he knows that its more... something he doesn't want to acknowledge yet...Recollecting the Payal scene, his gazing at her while in Amer, all that were probably awakening the attraction he felt for her...a feeling he has managed to suppress even since "that" nite.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lashy it was Jalal's recapitulation of his journey with Jodha and the striking point it he always remembers the first day and Ganghaur day all the time. He starts from there and then ponders about Jodha's wrath with her sword on his neck, these were serious flashbacks that needn't have any smiles from him.
From those moments to where he was in his feelings to where he is now a lot has changed, he got attracted to her and then started hating her and now not only he respects her but also is willing to be Jodha's friend and these are again serious reflections and thus the somber expression.

The day he will reflect on all his flirting and teasing and will realize his Love for her he will have a smirk and smile on his face and I am eagerly waiting for that moment. 😃
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Actually he is thinking how much he misunderstood jodha. He had fallen in love with her by seeing her in palaki but hated her when she put sword on his neck and hence married her to take revenge. He had thought she hates him does not want his well being but today he realized she wants his well being as much as ruqaiah. She can become his friend as much as ruqaiah although friendship like old wine tastes best with age like he told ruqaiah.

That is what he was thinking as he sat by fire maybe.
The only thing i did not like in today's episode was the way he choose a best gift first he announced ruqaiah's then changed to jodha. Not done Jalal a gift is a gift whether the smallest thing. You cannot compare gifts given by family and friends on any ocassion. All gifts have same value whether big or small.

It was not about simply changing his stand after re-evaluating and comparing the value of the gift here. Jalal is the Shahensha and in every good or serious moment you will always see his chief queen next to him. That was the custom. Ruqaiya would have sat with him if Jalal didn't realize how meaningful Jodha's gift was.

Being a shahensha he had to be true to himself and then only he can be true to his subjects and the throne which symbolizes justice, honesty, power and truth. And if he can't be true to the throne then he is not fit to be a Shahensha who is supposed to be 'one and all' for his people. He had to be honest there and I am so happy that he rectified himself, that is the sign of a just and righteous Emperor.

If he was sitting on a single throne then he wouldn't have had to choose between Ruqaiya and Jodha but just looking at the seat it self I knew there will be a queen sitting next to him and in this case who else but Jodha. A just Emperor who is sided by a righteous, justified queen. The queen had to be next to him and he chose the only one who befits the occasion.

I hope you understood what I am trying to say.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 am not sure, am too tired to even think😉,, lets wait for few episodes😉😆