Why was Jalal so serious when self-reflecting?

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Why was Jalal so serious when he was reflecting on those incidents in front of the fire?😊
I can understand if he was ONLY thinking about the gift Jodha gave him i.e. that 'He hadn't realized he needed subjects' love & blessings, not fear' - something that Jodha showed him!

But then, he thought about the payal he fished out of the fire and then

About Jodha putting the sword on his neck

What was going on in his mind when he was thinking of ALL of that...what was this 'ehsaas' - I'd like to know how everyone's deduced that bit seeing how its a bit too many things the Shehenshah was thinking about thenπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually he is thinking how much he misunderstood jodha. He had fallen in love with her by seeing her in palaki but hated her when she put sword on his neck and hence married her to take revenge. He had thought she hates him does not want his well being but today he realized she wants his well being as much as ruqaiah. She can become his friend as much as ruqaiah although friendship like old wine tastes best with age like he told ruqaiah.
That is what he was thinking as he sat by fire maybe.
The only thing i did not like in today's episode was the way he choose a best gift first he announced ruqaiah's then changed to jodha. Not done Jalal a gift is a gift whether the smallest thing. You cannot compare gifts given by family and friends on any ocassion. All gifts have same value whether big or small.
Edited by myviewprem - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think,he was recalling the whole journey b/w he n jodha in his mind as he was searching or finding whats actually jodha for him.
Kalluchirpy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Why was Jalal so serious when he was reflecting on those incidents in front of the fire?😊

I can understand if he was ONLY thinking about the gift Jodha gave him i.e. that 'He hadn't realized he needed subjects' love & blessings, not fear' - something that Jodha showed him!

But then, he thought about the payal he fished out of the fire and then

About Jodha putting the sword on his neck

What was going on in his mind when he was thinking of ALL of that...what was this 'ehsaas' - I'd like to know how everyone's deduced that bit seeing how its a bit too many things the Shehenshah was thinking about thenπŸ€”

CV's hav done awesome job in tht scene...I felt like Jalal was remembering how Jo came into his life and how she is changing and effecting him...for him it started with pure attraction, hatred, respect, friendship and in future love...
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hehe, good question. I guess he was pondering on all those moments from the first time he met Jodhu , because Jodha had in the previous scene told him again that he lies when he says he has no heart. All those moments had sure touched him somewhere & maybe he s trying to link the dots now.

On a lighter note, probably Jallu thinking if he could dare to give a forhead pappi to his teesri khaas begum for her very precious gift πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think his serious reminiscence was about all the shades of his relationship with Jodha. 😊

From danger (Sword against his neck being surrounded by enemies) , attraction (seeing The beauteous princess he had heard so much about! ) vow(his declaration to Abdul near that Desert fire while looking at her paayal- Woh ab khud chal kar aaegee. Conquer (marrying her & expressing his utter hatred for her)

To where his relationship stands with Jodha today- Respectful, almost admiring & on that path of Friendship. 😳

Rajat is the Ultimate Star! ⭐️
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think jalaal is recollecting how first he got attracted to Jo, after talwar, he wanted her to marry and now she has given the gift which has awaken his soul..He still is understanding what jodha is to him ?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

member e khaas...i think he was remembering the entire jo factor in his life from the time in Amer...how their relationship status changed over the months hence in the morning he could tell ruqaiyya that she is his friend coz that is how he is limited in his definition...he knows nothing beyond friendship at present ...

also that was a very strong impactful moment for him the whole Amer visit and him so smitten by her...he has remembered those moments few times before too...remember that infamous stormy night when he remembers seeing her for the first time in Amer

so whenever he thinks about Jo ..he more or less goes into flashback and those impactful moments ...first sight ,payal scene,sword scene
HARRIEtheHasina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
remembering all those dayss,,jallu is so deep thinkinfg about jodha now wants her as a friend..bechara ruksπŸ˜”
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
like his soul said "uss din aapne humare andar soye hue ehsaas ko jaga diya"

may be he has started feeling the beats of his heart 😳