starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly, is this Humtv page legit? like the official facebook page?

Secondly. I don't quite understand why they keep telling people "missing Humsafar? catch Humsafar the Arabic version on MBC!!!" for those who are unaware, Humsafar has been dubbed in Arabic and is now airing on this Arabic channel..and Humtv every few hrs posts something like this where they want us to catch the dubbed Arab version of Humsafar. It's really annoying to see a post like 10x/day, everyday.

I don't get it..are we supposed to learn Arabic and start watching the dubbed version? can someone explain what's the logic behind Humtv constantly telling people if they're missing Humsafar catch it on MBC? 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It'd be a good way to learn Arabic, with the subtitles underneath in English/Urdu 😆
I noticed that too 🤣 Plus they keep repeating the same thing over and over again! Too much promotion!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I noticed that too 🤣 Plus they keep repeating the same thing over and over again! Too much promotion!

LOLL I knoww..it's really annoying..they keep repeating the same stuff over and over again..I had to dislike their page now.
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked the first cmnt...gr8 way to learn arabic!!