I aspire to become a very famous director: Bhavya Gandhi

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Rival site - Short Summary

The young lad has achieved quite a lot as an actor in this tender age. However, it comes as a surprise to us that Bhavya who is currently studying commerce in his second year of Junior college, does not aspire to be an actor, and most importantly, definitely not a comedian

Says Bhavya, "It's true. I do not want to be an actor and instead aspire to become a very famous director. Of my experience in acting, I have learnt that to be a successful director, one has to be knowledgeable about all the aspects that he will have to work in sync with. Also, I do not see myself doing comedy in future either, because that is a very difficult genre. It is very difficult to make people laugh and I am not sure if I can pull it off so well."

"I would love to work in a silent movie or a television show. I feel that as an actor, I will be able to express and emote myself very well. Also emotional, horror and action entertainers are something I would love to do,"

"Another thing is when in college, there are people who recognize me and come up to me, and this makes me extremely delighted. I like being different," he quips.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Going ahead, he also shares an interesting incident where an ICU patient was suggested to watch SAB TV by his fellow patient. Post-recovery, the fan visited the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and personally thanked the team to help him recover.
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss. Manan. Nice Info.. BEST OF LUCK To Bhavya. Then.
TFS, if heworks hard there is no reason y he can't become a famous actor. Good luck to bhavya
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing manan 
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs Manan
I think he will act first for few years