Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I totally forgot Sohai and Shehreyar.. I louveee Shehereyar but yeah he can't act..

Evry single girl wud love tht face, but if he was little less prettier who wud watch his shows 😕
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I heard it's very prevalent within the burger kids; pretending as if they cannot speak Urdu at all, and when they do they speak it, they try to with an English accent. Recently met some people like that at a party who just came from Pakistan to study. They switched over to normal Urdu after realizing that everyone else was speaking Urdu without an English accent smh.

That's so depressing. Urdu is such a beautiful language if you can speak it fluently without an accent you should be proud. My parents are born and raised Britts, so I only really spoke urdu with my grandparents and some of my aunts and uncles. I can speak urdu but I HATE the fact that I have an accent when I speak. I work so hard to try and get rid of it (I always fail). So it baffles me that people who actually can speak it without an accent would want to ruin it by putting on a fake English accent.

Originally posted by: -Maryam

Disagree with ayeza khan

She's gorgeous, an amateur but she's learning
But do agree with the Mawra urwa bit they're horrible they can't act and they don't look so good either.
Momal sheikh isn't that bad either

In my opinion Aiza is very good! She does her crying scenes so well!
Urwa, no comments...
Mawra can be outstanding in some particular roles too
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The girl from Daagh..are you kidding me? she was really good in the second half. You missed the best parts of the show then if you stopped midway. Not to mention the ending was amazing and pretty ifferent. This girl had a tough role, and lets not forget she was opposite Fahad Mustafa. Her crying was very cringeworthy in the beginning, I agree..but she was amazing in the second half...and her character was far more challenging in the second half. This girl is merely 20 yrs old and she was playing a mother of 4 in an intense show. Daagh is one of my favorite shows of this year, and honestly she did a decent job looking at the overall picture.
Ayeza Khan isn't that new anymore. She has been around for a few yrs now. She comes in way too many shows and does the same kind of characters which gets repetitive. Overall, she's not as bad as some of the others you've mentioned.

Mahira Khan's acting was very cringeworthy and disappointing in Shehr e Zaat in the entire first half. For a show written by Umera Ahmed I expected her to do way better. If you think the girl from Daagh cried awfully, then you must check out Mahira's crying from the first half of SeZ..it's as bad if not worse.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam jung yea her voice is a bit too soft..

Sohai/Maya/Urwa mawra all r irritating...too much overacting

but then they are newcomers...they need time for improvement
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree, and one more person, the new drama thats starting shareek e hayat. The guy who is Saira's husband may be cute, but he just cannot act, did you see the promo in which hes crying, man we all laughed so hard. He just cannot act.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nightmares_sana

Totally agree, and one more person, the new drama thats starting shareek e hayat. The guy who is Saira's husband may be cute, but he just cannot act, did you see the promo in which hes crying, man we all laughed so hard. He just cannot act.

Cud you please give the link 😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The girl from Daagh..are you kidding me? she was really good in the second half. You missed the best parts of the show then if you stopped midway. Not to mention the ending was amazing and pretty ifferent. This girl had a tough role, and lets not forget she was opposite Fahad Mustafa. Her crying was very cringeworthy in the beginning, I agree..but she was amazing in the second half...and her character was far more challenging in the second half. This girl is merely 20 yrs old and she was playing a mother of 4 in an intense show. Daagh is one of my favorite shows of this year, and honestly she did a decent job looking at the overall picture.

Ayeza Khan isn't that new anymore. She has been around for a few yrs now. She comes in way too many shows and does the same kind of characters which gets repetitive. Overall, she's not as bad as some of the others you've mentioned.

Mahira Khan's acting was very cringeworthy and disappointing in Shehr e Zaat in the entire first half. For a show written by Umera Ahmed I expected her to do way better. If you think the girl from Daagh cried awfully, then you must check out Mahira's crying from the first half of SeZ..it's as bad if not worse.

I don't consider her an actress.. sorry..😆
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Cud you please give the link 😛

I dont have the link, youtubes banned and i saw it on tv. You can search for shareek e hayat on youtube.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a serial which shows different episodes every sunday pertaining to husband-wife issues..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago