Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I heard it's very prevalent within the burger kids; pretending as if they cannot speak Urdu at all, and when they do they speak it, they try to with an English accent. Recently met some people like that at a party who just came from Pakistan to study. They switched over to normal Urdu after realizing that everyone else was speaking Urdu without an English accent smh.

Ohh yeahh ofcourse.. I've heard it seen it even questioned it..πŸ˜†

Shabz: Nikal jao mere thread se..πŸ˜‘πŸ€—
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I give you my list of most disappointing new comers.. Maybe I don't know their name.. please correct me If I'm wrong with someone's name or anything.. I've seen their work but I don't know their names..πŸ˜†

Sanam Jung: Is it only me or actually someone here agrees with me? Maybe she's not the most disappointing but she does the same kind of acting? She needs to improve a lot and I don't know why but her voice irritates me.. very strong..πŸ˜•

I disagree to this statement...She is as talented as experienced actorsπŸ˜•...Her voice attracts a lot...Sorry but i dont think she needs to improve. Dil e Muztar was a masterpiece and her acting played a vital role in making it...I love her a lot😳😳😳...However this was my p.o.v..!!!!
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I SOOO agree with the WHOLE list however dont' know few but i m sure they all are disaster.. :P

And that Mere Humrahi girl! This girl needs to stop trying so hard!

and and Sheheryar...yup, sorry guys
what twins are you talking about?!

And maya Ali...I wont say she cant act, but she is just annoying :/
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Disagree with ayeza khan
She's gorgeous, an amateur but she's learning
But do agree with the Mawra urwa bit they're horrible they can't act and they don't look so good either.
Momal sheikh isn't that bad either
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the one in Halki si khalish (not sure which one it is urv or mawra) is decent. I definitely don't think she's terrible.

Shehzad Sheikh is a massive disappointment. Haven't seen his sister act though.

Shehroz Sabzwari is very good though.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shehreyaar needs to be on top of the list. He's the first actor i think abt whn we talk abt disappointing actors.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I think the one in Halki si khalish (not sure which one it is urv or mawra) is decent. I definitely don't think she's terrible.

Shehzad Sheikh is a massive disappointment. Haven't seen his sister act though.

Shehroz Sabzwari is very good though.

@BOld i used 2 hate him.

But after seeing him in Nanhi and Khalish i thought he had improved, not evn close to his dad, but he ok bearable, compared to many others.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally forgot Sohai and Shehreyar.. I louveee Shehereyar but yeah he can't act..