Most disappointing newcomers..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I give you my list of most disappointing new comers.. Maybe I don't know their name.. please correct me If I'm wrong with someone's name or anything.. I've seen their work but I don't know their names..πŸ˜†

Sanam Jung: Is it only me or actually someone here agrees with me? Maybe she's not the most disappointing but she does the same kind of acting? She needs to improve a lot and I don't know why but her voice irritates me.. very strong..πŸ˜•

Suniya Shamshad:
She's not really new and I didn't even know her name.. I had to google..πŸ˜† I saw her in Tere Pehlu..and boy was she bad.. the other day I caught a glimpse of her in Choti choti khushiyan and I was totally wrong in thinking she might've improved.. but no her monotonous acting continues.. errr it's not even acting.. and No offense meant to anyone in any sense she has a very strong Punjabi dialect.. I think the directors/producers should correct their pronunciations..

The Twins: GR GRR GRRR Why do they come on TV? the two boys who are twins.. they make me so mad I didn't even google their names.. what are they called? none of them can act.. do they actually switch places for each other in shows as they said? is it the same guy in every show or both of them do shows?? whatever it is.. they are highly disappointing and I want them off my screen right away 🀒

Shehzad Sheikh, Moomal Sheikh: They're fairly new and both of them can't act.. such a nightmare for Javed Sheikh ehh.. none of his kids can act even quarter of his acting πŸ˜† wat a sad sad state of affairs.. They're pretty pretty bad.. both of them..

Ushna Shah: OH MY GOD.. I can't stand her.. didn't know her name either but I had the guts to google it unlike the twinzies 🀒 anyways I saw her in Mere khwabon ka diya and I was like okay she's like any other new comer who acts bad no big deal.. then I saw her in Shehr-e-yaaran.. She acts exactly the same.. like exactly.. I was thinking they're both the same shows and I'm like mum wasn't this coming like yesterday how's it coming again? she's like it's another show.. I'm like what? 😲 she has the same role, bechari dukhyari, pyaar ki maari and to top that she acts exactly same.. very bad actress..🀒 Not that I like that guy.. but I haven't seen much of him to pass a judgement.. But I didin't find him a really good actor in whatever I saw..

Kanza Wyne: Only I know how I watch Numm every Saturday.. just because I wanna see how the story goes for Wali and Mahjabeen.. and what happens to Neelum too.. but boy does she act bad.. she's so bad... her diction is so bad.. her english diction is so bad.. what does she speak? Sindhi? I mean no offense..but really.. Hamming has to be the girl's favorite word..πŸ˜†

Urva,Mavra: They too need to take an early retirement from TV or Acting classes as quick as possible.. they're both so bad.. very bad..I don't have much to say about them besides the fact that they are so bad πŸ˜†

Anoushay Abbasi: Ik tarah ki acting all the time.. same thing over and over and over again.. hard to see her on screen still she might be a tad bit better than the others mentioned above..

Ayza Khan:
Call me a hater.. I don't find that girl pretty or a good actress.. She's just fair..πŸ˜• Beauty I subjective so we won't talk about that but she acts the same too.. aisa kyun? she's fairly old now but her acting doesn't change.. the people who take her don't they know she hams too... She's just a year older than me.. I need to cry..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

The girl from Daagh: I actually take my words back about Ushna.. This lady has to be the worst.. that idiotic expression she made when she was crying or happy or sad or whatever.. she had this very bad expression and she couldn't act either.. she has to be the worse.. Poor Ushna.. wo to phir isse better hai.. This girl AHHH.. ruined the show for me.. I never completed that show simply cuz I couldn't stand her..

The girl from MPPP: If someone looks older than Faisal phir to uska Allah hi malik hai.. she looks like jawani mein budhi hogayi and what was that acting? exactly cuz she was never acting.. she didn't know how to act.. 🀒

I'm gonna mention some random people here who I really dislike and don't wanna write an essay for them πŸ˜†.. Sami Khan's brother, Sadia Ghaffar, Nausheen Ibrahim (everyone associated to piya ka ghar piyara lage show 🀒), Natasha Ali, Sana Askari, Junaid Something guy (Yahan Pyaar nahi hai), Armeena Rana Khan etc

I guess my list is complete.. you guys can definitely call me a hater but there's many more people I don't like and can't recall them right now either.. please share your non favs.. and I think I can open up a website of myself and pass judgements there.. nahi? πŸ˜†

Please tell me the names of people I don't know.. plisss..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago

canuck-umz thumbnail
What about that cray Sanam Chaudhry girl from Aasmano Pe Likha?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

What about that cray Sanam Chaudhry girl from Aasmano Pe Likha?

Who is she? let me google baba her..πŸ˜†

Her??? OMGGG Another Urva/Mawra type.. kahan se laa rahe hain yeh log sab aisi ladkiyan? 🀒
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Who is she? let me google baba her..πŸ˜†

Her??? OMGGG Another Urva/Mawra type.. kahan se laa rahe hain yeh log sab aisi ladkiyan? 🀒

LOL! Really? Your avi is Aasmano Pe Likha and you don't even know the loony of the show. Please tell me why Urwa/Mawra get so many shows when they can't act? What is it about them that people love?

A few others who are cringe-worthy are Alizay Gabol, and Mustafa Changazi.
kulsumtvfan thumbnail

let me google baba her..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is hilarious!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

LOL! Really? Your avi is Aasmano Pe Likha and you don't even know the loony of the show. Please tell me why Urwa/Mawra get so many shows when they can't act? What is it about them that people love?

A few others who are cringe-worthy are Alizay Gabol, and Mustafa Changazi.

I've not watched an episode after epi 3.. don't judge me.. πŸ˜†

I have no idea.. I don't know what people like about them.. In all honesty when I asked people in Pakistan too nobody seemed to like her.. I guess they are cheap to work with πŸ˜†

OMGG Google to the rescue again.. who are these people man? never saw that Alizay girl.. neither have I ever seen Mustafa guy.. You them all ehhh πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail

I've not watched an episode after epi 3.. don't judge me.. πŸ˜†

I have no idea.. I don't know what people like about them.. In all honesty when I asked people in Pakistan too nobody seemed to like her.. I guess they are cheap to work with πŸ˜†

OMGG Google to the rescue again.. who are these people man? never saw that Alizay girl.. neither have I ever seen Mustafa guy.. You them all ehhh πŸ˜†

If people don't like them then why do they get work they can't do?

I had to watch these two non-actors in Humnasheen. Just watch a scene each of theirs, they make the others you listed look good. That Mustafa guy, tries to speak Urdu with an English accent. It makes your ears bleed. He was in Bari Aapa as well.

There is also that Sara girl from Bari Aapa (she was in Humnasheen too)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
People who try to speak Urdu in any other accent piss me off automatically..🀒
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont know half of the people you mentioned here🀣

I am not going to waste time googling them.
canuck-umz thumbnail

People who try to speak Urdu in any other accent piss me off automatically..🀒

I heard it's very prevalent within the burger kids; pretending as if they cannot speak Urdu at all, and when they do they speak it, they try to with an English accent. Recently met some people like that at a party who just came from Pakistan to study. They switched over to normal Urdu after realizing that everyone else was speaking Urdu without an English accent smh.