Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: devilindisguise

joining forces wid anda curry

do de hi fi mere ko😉
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 10: Never Too Late

"Let me love you" He pleaded this time, his entire being focused on her.

"Okay" She replied, finally letting her tears flow down. She had numerous times tried to make him believe her. But, if this is what it was going to take it for him to trust her, she would do it.

But on her terms. She wouldn't let him trample her self-respect.

Hearing her acceptance, Arnav's hands fell away from her shoulders, surprise written all over his face. Did she really agree? Did she really said yes to be with him? 

"Khushi? Are you saying yes?" He asked, looking at her face while his hands cupped her cheeks. Did she really agree to belong to him?

"Yes" Khushi repeated and then removed  his hands from her face.

Arnav looked at her with a hammering heart beat.

"But I have a condition" She said, after closing her eyes for once and opening them.

"Condition?" Arnav repeated, giving her a skeptic look.

While he waited for her to announce her condition Khushi let the tears slide down her cheeks that she had been holding for so long.

Seeing her tears his heart clenched painfully. He knew he was asking too much from her but at the moment, he needed her more than his next breath. He needed to wash off the image of her lying under Shyam. He needed to assure himself that she belonged to him. What he didn't know was that his life was soon going to reveal the biggest truth of their lives, where he'd hate himself for everything he was doing.

"Tell me your condition, Khushi" He asked, looking into her eyes which were busy mustering the remains of her courage and self-respect.

"After tonight, once I have proven myself, you would lose all your rights over me. I will no longer be your wife. You will have to annul the marriage contract and set me free. Because after tonight, I wouldn't be able to live with a person who doesn't believe me, his own wife. Instead you choose to believe the man who tried to rape your wife" Khushi said, her each sentence gaining frequency and she literally screamed out the last line making Arnav go numb in shock.

"So that is my condition. Accept it and then you can play with my body. Do everything what Shyam couldn't"

Arnav was still standing before her but his hands had gone cold.

"You choose to believe the man who tried to rape your wife" He was still locked into the second when Khushi had screamed those words.

His mind flashed the memory to him. She was lying still under that man, unable to move and he wasn't able to see her face.

He had seen her face when Shyam had gotten off her and she had run to stand aside, crying, weeping and scared.

The latter part scared him now. Had he mistaken the scene?

The intensity of that four syllable long word shook him within.

Why didn't it ever occur to him that Shyam could have forced himself on her? Why didn't she tell him earlier?

"Were you even hearing her that night?" The sneering voice asked. Instead you punished her, kissed her like a maniac.The voice added.

"No" He murmured inaudibly, stepping away from her.

Khushi could see that he was lost in some inner battle but she couldn't care any less.

"What are you waiting for, Arnavji? Decide it. Are you ready to accept the condition?" She repeated, making him look at her tear stricken face.

"Do you love me, Khushi?" He asked, fighting back all the emotions which were choking his voice.

The question made her laugh; a pained laugh.

"If I say yes will you believe me? But wait. I already said it and you didn't believe. So why are you asking me now?" She asked, stepping close to him.

"Do you want me to say yes so that once again you can walk out and mock me?" She asked, looking in his eyes.

Her words made his muscles twitch in anger. He was going through a lot of conflicting emotion and thoughts. His all self-assumed beliefs were falling apart and she wasn't helping.

"Say yes or no, Arnavji. You are wasting your precious time here" Khushi asked again in a raised voice and noticed a flick of emotions in his eyes.

She was trying to infer that fleeting emotion when he suddenly held her by her shoulders, his hold hurting her.

"Arnavji, what..." She tried to scream and push him back but he brought his one hand on her nape and lowered his mouth upon hers covering her lips with his.

While she tried to fight and shove him back he held her steady with the pressure on her nape and kissed her tenderly, tracing her lips with his own.

No matter how badly she wanted to resist but the sensation made her body respond. Goosebumps broke loose all over her skin weakening her struggle.

She realised this kiss was different; it was nothing like he had kissed her that night.

This kiss was soft, lingering, passionate and gentle.

She waited for him to finish because struggling was futile. She knew she couldn't overpower him.

As the kiss neared its end, Khushi felt her cheeks getting wet with his tears.

He pulled back and she noticed the tears streaming down his face.

"Arnavji?" She asked, surprised at his state but without waiting for a second, he turned back and darted out of the room, leaving her standing perplexed, furious.

"Bas faasla rahe, banke kasak jo kahe

ho aur chaahat ye jawaa"

~~***~~

Sliding against the wall Khushi fell down to the floor, hugging her knees.

Although she wasn't crying, her eyes were vacant and fixed in emptiness.

After Arnav had left, she had been too surprised and agonized to say anything else. Like every time, he had once again let her down and escaped her questions.

Now when she sat reflecting everything again, his each word, her own actions she felt stupid.

How could she have agreed to his demand? She was ready to lose her virtue to a man who never believed her for once ?

"You don't deserve to be trampled, Khushi. Take a stand for yourself, learn to face the world, the situations. You have to stick to your decisions. Avoid him, ignore his presence just like he has been ignoring your pleas and emotions" Her inner self urged her and she nodded her head in agreement.

She hadn't done anything to deserve all the insult she had been given. All she did was love a man without expecting anything in return. She had never expected him to love her, be her but it was he who forced her to dream.

It was him who pursued her, he gave her those acidity shots, those erratic Dhak-Dhaks and those high pitched 'farak-padta-hai' screams.

Why? To finally make her suffer?

In return of all her love, he forced her to shatter her dreams of a fairy-tale wedding and marry him. Then he accused of crimes she could have never dreamt of! Then he didn't believe her, taunted her, insulted her, manhandled her, and finally asked her to offer herself to him.

How much more she can tolerate?

This was time she puts an end to all of it, fight for the person she once used to be, because it's never too late.

A short update and I guess quick one??

A had planned to post this tomorrow but after reading a few threats on the thread I had to post it today. 

And now when I have, I hope you guys won't murder me. So this is all. Next update would be sort of filler and from Chap 12 you'll see an enlightened Arnav. 😉

Also I want have to share this thing with you people. When I said this story is old and I am re-posting it, I didn't meant I am merely copying the chapters and posting as it is. No, I am RE-WRITING it. Each and every dialogue you read here has been either written again or sometimes modified. So this is nothing different from writing the story all over again. But I accept that because the updates already have an outline, it's comparatively easier for me to give quick updates, instead SOL and Keep Loving Me updates where I have to think hundred times before writing a scene.

Why am I telling this here and now? 

For general knowledge guys. 🤣

Silent Readers stop ignoring the existence of LIKE' button. One more week and only the filtered buddies will receive the PMs. So hit Like, It's never too late. 😆

P.S. New readers please DO NOT send me buddy requests until you have dropped a comment on any of my updates. 

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 5 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thank you for updating 😊
No seperations and no more misunderstandings please...
I'm so mucv curious to know more...
So please don't make me wait for long...
FabulousEdited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
y fo i feel lik cryn fr arnav
dat was one hecka condition
lovd dis khushi
bold enuf
atleast arnav understood her
me dreamy looks on
endn part of d update was scaryEdited by devilindisguise - 10 years ago
ARSHIANDI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome
loved this brave kushi
hope arnav understood her nd this mu  clear soon btw arshi😭😭
plz jaldi updt kar na iss baar bhi aur mu kab clear hogi
tu hamare threat se dar gayi good lagta hai ter ko time to time threat ka 1 dose dena padega🤣
Edited by ARSHIANDI - 10 years ago
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved khushi's condition
glad that arnav started to think that maybe she's not at fault
loved that khushi decided to be strong
waiting for next update
plzz update soon😊
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2